Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Tagged A Scammer On Whatsapp Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tagged A Scammer On Whatsapp Group (742 Views)

How I Recover My Money From A Scammer On Nairaland / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Let's Be Putting Phone No & The Name Of Scammer On Dis Platform Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tagged A Scammer On Whatsapp Group by dbrown(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2018
Goodday everyone. There is a post on some whatsapp group that i scammed one ijegu jacob, and i was arrested! He posted my picture and tag me a scammer, and alot of pple neva asked hw it happened! Pple were jst making harsh comment. Around october 2017 i sold $372 paypal to ijegu twice. He confirmed it and sent the equivalent in naira to me about 224k, after 24hrs, the funds were reversed to my paypal and my paypal was limited, and i already paid the pesin i bought the funds 4rm. I had to personally refund ijegu 162k remaining 62k. It was because i havent balanced him that money he went and report to the police and my account was blocked and i was arrested. I wil provide some screenshot of hw the transaction happened!

(1) (Reply)

More Than 400 Drupal Sites Fall Prey To Cryptojacking / Do You Need Me? / Earn An Easy #5,000 To #20,000 A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.