Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? (13308 Views)

“I Remain The Speaker” – Hon. Tonye Isenah Speaks On Impeachment / Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives / Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by scholarsarena: 11:22am On May 13, 2018
Hello everyone,
few months ago I saw a thread about “Deputy Governor ”

So my question to all is that how much do we know about our state apart from the Governor and his Deputy?

So Nairalanders… Do you know the name of the “Speaker of your State House of Assembly”?

Mine is RT. Hon. Edward Ubos of Enugu State.

So, who is your speaker?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by scholarsarena: 11:24am On May 13, 2018
See Photos of a Woman Who Looks Like Donald Trump Trending online:
https://www.scholarsarena.net/photos-of-woman-who-looks-like-donald-trump-goes-viral/
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2018
Mr Acho Ihim

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2018
See me see wahala

Get your PVC so we will send sai baba back to daura

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2018
of what good and manner in knowing them? will they help you or us. .we only get to hear their names when there is an impeachment drama against their state governors simple!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by malikombi(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2018
Late Hon. Michael Adeyemo; former speaker, Oyo state house of assembly.
Buried last week......rest on Sir

20 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by veekid(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2018
Will he put food on my table? Speaker kor; mouthpiece ni

25 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by HeyCorleone(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2018
For Nigeria to completely change for good, we have to be politically awake and conscious. We have to know what's going on. First we have to know our rights and be United in doing so to resist every form of oppression.

It's not enough to vote. You have to follow thru.

There's nothing wrong with the people of a community barging into the home of their LGA chairman to seek answers or redress, and when they find him wanting, the should call for his impeachment. same with their reps ij state and national assembly. We should put fire up these people's assholes. We voted them in for Chrissakes. They are accountable to us, but to achieve such accountability, we must be United.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 13, 2018
Does he know his constituents?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by nairaman66(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2018
How does this change the price of bag of rice in the market??

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by inoki247: 12:16pm On May 13, 2018
what for? dey sharing free data.... cause i dont understand knowing someone who doesn't know me.....

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 13, 2018
No I dont
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Hotzone(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2018
Yes. Hon Oringo gbukweegi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by cana882(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2018
No.. We know dogara
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Ebukamatth(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2018
why did this make front page?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Diso60090(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2018
That speaker is bad need change
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 12:19pm On May 13, 2018
scholarsarena:
Hello everyone,

So my question to all is that how much do we know about our state apart from the Governor and his Deputy?

So Nairalanders… Do you know the name of the “Speaker of your State House of Assembly”?

So, who is your speaker?

cc: lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44

Rt. Hon Edward Ubochi not Ubos funny if you ask me.
Ubos grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by shamecurls(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2018
Of course.

Atiku Abubakar is the speaker for my state.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Ayo25: 12:19pm On May 13, 2018
How I wish I do not even know the name of any politician in Nigeria. How I wish God never made me to ever come in contact with them in my journey of life. Bunch of people with appetitive desires who are competiting with 'uselessnes and irresponsibility' itself to be useless and irresponsible. mtchew
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by sirgalahad26(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
malikombi:
Late Hon. Michael Adeyemo; former speaker, Oyo state house of assembly.
Buried last week......rest on Sir

seconded!...may he rest in peace!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by osazeeblue01: 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by babalola220(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
Najeem Folasayo, Osun State.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by bettercreature(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin Lol i dont watch local channels or listen to radio i rely solely on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by bedspread: 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
No be one Hon.Mombasa abi na Obasa ... Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by obaataaokpaewu: 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
Acho Ihim
Wey dey inside Rochas pocket

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by wwwtortoise(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2018
grin

Nairaland wants to turn to a trivia question site.

Xo many 'do you know'
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Pentools(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2018
I wish I care enough to know it but better enough I don't care to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by showafrica(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2018
scholarsarena:
Hello everyone,

So, who is your speaker?

cc: lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44

They are the most useless people in Nigerian politics, we don't know him.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Elnino4ladies: 12:22pm On May 13, 2018
Who him epp?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Absuchat(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Mr Acho Ihim
That good for nothing speaker

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by fiercehillz(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2018
What has he done for his constituency?
He doesn't know what his people want self. We are our own government in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 13, 2018
I don't know his name but I know he likes using his siren all the time.... In short, he's a noice maker.

I Rep Ekiti!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Much Ado About G7 Invitation - By Naptu2. / Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri / LP: Apapa-faction Pardons Obi, Otti For Attending 'illegal NEC Meeting' In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.