Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Drums In Mountain Of Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drums In Mountain Of Fire (4434 Views)

Young Woman Beats Drums In Church (Video, Photos) / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drums In Mountain Of Fire by ckc(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2018
Please does anyone know why all branches of MFM in Nigeria do not play drums in their services? It makes praise and worship uninspiring. I asked one of the workers in the church and they could not provide any reasonable answer which means they are just following a doctrine they don't understand.
Re: Drums In Mountain Of Fire by trapQ: 12:15pm On May 13, 2018
I was a member of MFM for so many years and used to ask this question. I was told something like it turns the house of God into a disco ground which is not good.

The funny thing however, is that they use recorded drums on piano, hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Drums In Mountain Of Fire by ckc(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2018
trapQ:
I was a member of MFM for so many years and used to ask this question. I was told something like it turns the house of God into a disco ground which is not good.

The matter tire me. Some of this doctrines shaa.
Re: Drums In Mountain Of Fire by HigherEd: 5:25pm On May 13, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Drums In Mountain Of Fire by HigherEd: 5:27pm On May 13, 2018
My own life no hard. Once I am not happy about doctrine I just move on and change church. Simple
Re: Drums In Mountain Of Fire by lekzytaker(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2018
ckc:
The matter tire me. Some of this doctrines shaa.
bros,the man of God said God told him not to use drums.there is always a blue print for every mission.mfm is a deliverance ministry. And in deliverance you have to be very careful. it is probably one of the reasons why they don't allow women to wear attachments. these doctrines might be strange to the common man.but God knows best. that is the reason why he gave some of these instructions to the man of God.Someone could have asked Samson why he was not allowed to cut his hair.it was a divine instruction. we all saw what later happened to him when he got his hair shaven

6 Likes

Re: Drums In Mountain Of Fire by nnamdiosu(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2018
lekzytaker:
bros,the man of God said God told him not to use drums.there is always a blue print for every mission.mfm is a deliverance ministry. And in deliverance you have to be very careful. it is probably one of the reasons why they don't allow women to wear attachments. these doctrines might be strange to the common man.but God knows best. that is the reason why he gave some of these instructions to the man of God.Someone could have asked Samson why he was not allowed to cut his hair.it was a divine instruction. we all saw what later happened to him when he got his hair shaven

Exactly.......and also there were some prophets who cut their hair and were doing very fine o...but Samson's own case is different. That's the problem with many people or Christians.
Because something worked for someone doesn't mean that's your way.
Follow your own blue print.
God bless you for this bro

3 Likes

Re: Drums In Mountain Of Fire by M0ron: 7:04am On May 14, 2018
ckc:
Please does anyone know why all branches of MFM in Nigeria do not play drums in their services? It makes praise and worship uninspiring. I asked one of the workers in the church and they could not provide any reasonable answer which means they are just following a doctrine they don't understand.

MFM is a stupid cult.
I know of a sister who prayed while the church burnt hoping their prayers would stop the fire
Re: Drums In Mountain Of Fire by searay(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2019
lekzytaker:
Sampson was clearly told that his powers was on those log of hair of which he disclosed to his wife...
Did God told MFM that if they play drums their ministry will fall?
God doesn't give vague instructions.
Re: Drums In Mountain Of Fire by Emivra(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
searay:

Sampson was clearly told that is powers is on those hair of which he disclosed to his wife...
Well done sir. Having worked for God as his PA for the past fifteen years, you know the kind of instructions that He gives. Fresh Fresh instructions like when he told Moses to set up a copper snake that anybody that looks at it would be healed. Such medical practice as it is common even today.
Re: Drums In Mountain Of Fire by Julibet: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2022
searay:

Sampson was clearly told that his powers was on those log of hair of which he disclosed to his wife...

Did you not read what that guy said that God told the G.O not to use drums? Except you were there to dispute what the MOG is saying.
Re: Drums In Mountain Of Fire by lovchalice(f): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2022
I have attended a service in MUM and the G O was listing people that needed deliverance. He mentioned drummers and their generation.
He also said that those that beat traditional drums tends to be poor and wretched
He must have his reasons
He is a genuine man of God
I attended so many deliverance services there and i saw many positive results
Re: Drums In Mountain Of Fire by Angeloihe: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
It is because in the occult world the local drums are used to call out witches and demons.
Olukoya has an evil covenant with witches not to play live drums or it will expose the witches in his church working for him.
Beware, MFM CHURCH is a coven operating in daylight
trapQ:

Re: Drums In Mountain Of Fire by paxonel(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
ckc:
drum is a satanic instrument used by demonic waste shaking dance, that's why.

Especially that one that is called talking drum which is talking satanic talk

(1) (Reply)

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In / PASTOR AIO, Let's Discuss IFA. / So Did You Hear About This Christian Terrorist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.