Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (50063 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Campaign Begins: See Atiku's Advert In Daily Independent Today (picture) / See Atiku's Reaction After APC Announced Lawan As Consensus Candidate (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Hennepin: 6:02pm On May 13, 2018
madridguy:
RIP Sanni Abacha. You will always be remembered for your effort in Telecommunication sector.

People have been saying things about you. I'm beginning to believe them.

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by jiddama(f): 6:03pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:
Atiku is taking his well deserved glory for the privatisation of the telecommunications sector because it was one of the few privatized institutions that survived, conversely, when we talk about privatization scams like the Pentascope that killed Nitel, Alscon scam, Nicon insurance scam and so many others, Atiku supporters will tell us OBJ was in charge. grin grin

Is anyone still in doubt who orchestrated privatization scams all over the country? The culprit has spoken.

1000 likes for this statement....
Many Nigerians ,unfortunately have short term memory, they go after the "trend" ....

2 Likes

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by dajan03: 6:06pm On May 13, 2018
That was the same love Nigerians gave Buhari when they saw Jonathan failing. Buhari sounded like a Messiah that time
biacan:
I don't know why I love atiku kiss

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Minemrys: 6:07pm On May 13, 2018
maberry:
Atiku is corrupt YES
But at least he is not a Bigot and also not as Crude, Insensitive and Intolerant as the Excuse of a president that we currently have
Anything or Anyone but Buhari
and you'd be the 1st to complain when the any0ne/thing turns out to be worse. What's the real enemy of Nigeria? Corruption or literates with myopic thinking?

2 Likes

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by gregyboy(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2018
Atiku is absolute going to be worse youth never buy to is tricks they all dsame fulani i prefer revoting buhari again than dine with an unkown angel...how did you help in telecommunication
Sector ....did he ever subsidies it for buyers like gadaffi did for his people if know shut up....atiku never...
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by PierreAbutu(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2018
laurel03:
If you like campaign from now till heaven i will not vote for anybody above 60yrs in 2019.. we are tired of recycle polithiefcians.
Atiku Coja... won ko owo ja
Atiku Halliburton... visit Usa
Atiku Ptdf...
Atiku Intel.. etc.
Go to America and return let know if Obj is lying..

Sir, you are a symbol of the past failures and the politically corrupt in Nigeria..

My brother, I'm waiting for someone to even ask him about he and GENEVIEVE NNAJI, Ajaokuta Steel cum Russian Maintenance Scandal......Instead of Atiku, I'll vote for the SHARIA Yerima or Theodore Orji as President
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by SegunAj(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2018
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by DavidEsq(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Dumbos and ignoramuses love him. So we ain't surprised u do, too.

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Minemrys: 6:11pm On May 13, 2018
sexiestharam:
I think it is quite confusing that Atiku who rarely got along with his boss in the 8 years of him being V.P, would take credit for the tele-communications sector of Nigeria. It is shocking to say the least. Still, if he wins the PDP ticket, I would vote for him rather than Bubu.
are Apc and Pdp the only political parties? Seriously when the dull guy said nigerian youths were lazy, i didn't take it he meant they were lazy to think strategically. Replacing a dullard with a criminal as president, thats wisdom and high intellect speaking. Am proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Minemrys: 6:13pm On May 13, 2018
psychologist:
Taa

We all know that all past Vp 's has been literally useless, starting from atiku to Sambo and now PYO...

PYO as V. P is way better...
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by laurel03(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2018
PierreAbutu:

My brother, I'm waiting for someone to even ask him about he and GENEVIEVE NNAJI, Ajaokuta Steel cum Russian Maintenance Scandal......Instead of Atiku, I'll vote for the SHARIA Yerima or Theodore Orji as President
I can continue to count 100 corruption stuff of Atiku... that man na highway robber. Atiku investment in Uae are uncountable.. Atiku said he used 2biliion naira to buy bread during 2002 all africa game.. dt was why edrees sing won ti ko owo wa ja.. coja. Atiku owns Phcn Ibedc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 13, 2018
maberry:
Atiku is corrupt YES
But at least he is not a Bigot and also not as Crude, Insensitive and Intolerant as the Excuse of a president that we currently have
Anything or Anyone but Buhari
u people justifying this man now, hope no be one chance o
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by biacan(f): 6:19pm On May 13, 2018
DavidEsq:
Dumbos and ignoramuses love him. So we ain't surprised u do, too.
Thanks
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by xtervaganza(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2018
madridguy:
RIP Sanni Abacha. You will always be remembered for your effort in Telecommunication sector.
abi o ya weyrey ni angry
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by xtervaganza(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2018
yanabasee:
Left for me.... Atiku might be corrupt, but he'll be a better ouster and will make a good president that won't be influenced by OBJ and its likes...

With Atiku, issues like the Cabal hijacking the presidency won't be heard....

Atiku is a lone striker...
lol person wey don go parley with Obj already
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by kolawoleibukun2: 6:25pm On May 13, 2018
abi oh
your point of view is mine
jpphilips:
Atiku is taking his well deserved glory for the privatisation of the telecommunications sector because it was one of the few privatized institutions that survived, conversely, when we talk about privatization scams like the Pentascope that killed Nitel, Alscon scam, Nicon insurance scam and so many others, Atiku supporters will tell us OBJ was in charge. grin grin

Is anyone still in doubt who orchestrated privatization scams all over the country? The culprit has spoken.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by abumoney(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2018
So, uncle Atiku said he played a role in the liberalization of the telecommunications industry. Issorite, Kwantinu. We'll see where U'll pass to become the president of your village people with all these lies
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Toosure70: 6:27pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
nothing but you're olosho looking for gold to dig.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by OlaPhils(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
This idiot could be worst than buhari... I no go jus waste my vote for I'm head

BROS I THOUGHT YOU
ATIKU IS A VERY SOCIAL MAN
ONE OF THE LARGEST EMPLOYER OF LABOUR
ATIKU WILL MAKE A BETTER PRESIDENT.

ONLY THAT EM GO CHOP MONEY
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by sirgalahad26(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2018
i dont know why, or is it just me?
Something in me keep telling me Atiku will end up like buhari!
Because this was the same way Buhari was making mouth back in 2015

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by olawonder(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2018
Few voters in the south all aiming to vote Buhari out of office, but from my own point of view, voters that make the most significant impact are up north! See Kaduna results shocked maybe there are other things I don’t sha... I’m not in Naija.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Emailman: 6:33pm On May 13, 2018
OlaPhils:

BROS I THOUGHT YOU
ATIKU IS A VERY SOCIAL MAN
ONE OF THE LARGEST EMPLOYER OF LABOUR
ATIKU WILL MAKE A BETTER PRESIDENT.

ONLY THAT EM GO CHOP MONEY
atiku seems better because isnt on the thron yet grin grin grin

Tomorrow is really pregnant in nigeria

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by datribune: 6:34pm On May 13, 2018
How is this an achievement?.
GSM companies were lining up to pay 4 d biggest market in Africa. Income frm sale of licenses were looted rather than invested in infrastructure to help telecoms growth. That's why phone service costs in Nigeria is still very high. Common electricity they couldn't provide. Is Atiku trying to claim credit for d air they use or what? Mtchew!
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by DavidEsq(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Thanks
U very velcom

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by abimic(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2018
Atiku should shut the duck mouth of his, if they had not brought it, any administration in power then would have brought it and it's no achievement, Just like someone saying his achievement was bringing cars into the country, who would claim the introduction of cars to Nigeria or aeroplane or mighty electricity, like that's an achievement. The railway gauge line been being built by buhari at CMS, that in itself is an achievement though dragging, but we need an alternative to cars to decongest the roads, the railway line raised above the ground is superb mehn. Atiku should have known he kissed the presidency goodbye the day he vacated as vice.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2018

xtervaganza:
abi o ya weyrey ni angry
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by meobizy(f): 6:40pm On May 13, 2018
If this man wins the 2019 election, I will -- like Pontius Pilate -- wash my hands off from the stupidity of my fellow citizens. We already made a mistake once by who we have ruling us, we can't surely make the same error twice.

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Olatara(f): 6:42pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

Hmmmm. plenty sense
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by jamiusegun(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2018
mr Atiku what do you want again vp for good 8 yrs, are u the only one in this country . abeg fin your way. i promise u we can elect you.

1 Like

Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 13, 2018
For 16 years PDP did not do anything in Nigeria conclusively, the telecom they’re claiming is still very epileptic. If it took them 16 years to achieve one thing then we will all die before the achieve another #mostcorruptpartyintheworld.
Re: See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians by gseph(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2018
I dont see the reason why Nigerians are still fantacising all these old politicians who have been tried and failed. We need to be wised up, we are not fools. Lets give youths the chance, all will be well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency / INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.