Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? (1921 Views)

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections / Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:14pm On May 13, 2018
I have been having this confusion for a while, and would like some clarity once and for all

1 Like

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by Viralkid: 7:21pm On May 13, 2018
why are you asking nairaland when you know you can ask Google
Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by AyoActivist(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2018
North-Central...

2 Likes

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 13, 2018
North central. Easy na

1 Like

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by Turantula(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2018
Afonjas will not like this thread, watch them avoid it like Ebola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:36pm On May 13, 2018
if so, why are the west acting like it belongs to them. The confusion is real
Remimadrid:
North central. Easy na
Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 13, 2018
Who prevented you from offering geography in secondary school?
Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 13, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I have been having this confusion for a while, and would like some clarity once and for all
"Geo political "

A nation is a group of people with the same language, culture and geographical location.
Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:26pm On May 13, 2018
who geography help. this states are been claimed by both regions (north and west)
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Who prevented you from offering geography in secondary school?
Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by coolscott(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

You don't say "What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under?"

You say...

The right thing is "What Geo-Political Zones Do Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 13, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
who geography help. this states are been claimed by both regions (north and west)
They are geographically in the North but culturally in the west

2 Likes

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by Redhot111(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2018
coolscott:

You don't say "What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under?"

You say...

The right thing is "What Geo-Political Zones Do Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under?"

English tutor, thank you 4 taughting us. The way u are teachering him is the goodest way bros. God we blessed you u for being a good English instructer.

2 Likes

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by noah91(m): 12:36am On May 14, 2018
What geopolitical zone does Asaba fall under?

1 Like

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by Sall(m): 4:32am On May 14, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
if so, why are the west acting like it belongs to them. The confusion is real

There is nothing to be confuss about. Am a Yoruba and a proud one, And also from kogi state.

1 Like

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by OgundeleT(m): 4:51am On May 14, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:

They are geographically in the North but culturally in the west
No. we are geographically in the west and politically in the north

1 Like

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by orisa37: 5:24am On May 14, 2018
Kwara & Kogi SW.
Nassarawa, South Niger, South Kaduna, Plateau, Taraba and South Adamawa should be CENTRAL STATES(CS).
And Benue plus some East Kogi belong to SE..
No legislation is required.
Moral, Social and Economic consideration is all that is necessary in this context.
Even when the 36 States are richly restructured and fully autonomous, nothing should impede any SE State from choosing to cooperate with a NW State.
This is Natural Unity. Democratic and not forced.

1 Like

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by Nobody: 6:42am On May 14, 2018
OgundeleT:

This one weak me

1 Like

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:56am On May 14, 2018
lol
Redhot111:

English tutor, thank you 4 taughting us. The way u are teachering him is the goodest way bros. God we blessed you u for being a good English instructer.
Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:58am On May 14, 2018
It is people like you that caused the confusion many are having.
OgundeleT:

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by OgundeleT(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
It is people like you that caused the confusion many are having.
what kind of confusion. I finished my primary school to the university in Kwara, so I know what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by OgundeleT(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:

This one weak me
never get weak. I get to know we are in north central when I was in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 14, 2018
OgundeleT:

never get weak. I get to know we are in north central when I was in secondary school.
Ohk
Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by tarano: 8:03pm On May 14, 2018
People free your mind. These are all colonial construct.
Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by Reelectbuhari: 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

what concern u with kwara and kogi now?

u are like dat child whom his house is on fire, he is looking for anoda person house to quench fire....

u hv started to misbehave, I must tell u.....

rubbish....

1 Like

Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by tarano: 8:28pm On May 14, 2018
Me self l divide UK to northern and Southern zone.

Oyinbo man divide u. I still dey divide your selves.
Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:31pm On May 14, 2018
From my understanding, two states are the birth of misunderstanding in Nigeria. Read through the comments in this post and you would understand.
Reelectbuhari:

what concern u with kwara and kogi now?

u are like dat child whom his house is on fire, he is looking for anoda person house to quench fire....

u hv started to misbehave, I must tell u.....

rubbish....
Re: What Geo Political Zones Does Kwara And Kogi States Fall Under? by Reelectbuhari: 9:45pm On May 14, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
From my understanding, two states are the birth of misunderstanding in Nigeria. Read through the comments in this post and you would understand.

there misunderstanding is non of our business........it shouldn't be ur business in anyway in this shitholian.....

they can kill themselves there.....

(1) (Reply)

Our Winner Of The February 23 Presidential Election / Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor / My Candid Question To The SE Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.