Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,184 members, 7,849,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Does Your Moniker Mean? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does Your Moniker Mean? (3529 Views)

The Reasons For Your Moniker / How Was Your Moniker Coined? / What Inspired Your Moniker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Your Moniker Mean? by biacan(f): 9:44pm On May 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Yes Dear! Men Like Ubunj... lipsrsealed
If I slap you eh you go get sense....why would you bring up ubunja's name here

.Though he's a cool guy smiley
Re: What Does Your Moniker Mean? by IamPlato(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
If I slap you eh you go get sense....why would you bring up ubunja's name here

.Though he's a cool guy smiley
grin i Guess
Re: What Does Your Moniker Mean? by meobizy(f): 10:27pm On May 13, 2018
Chai! Nairalanders have hijacked my thread. The good part is I got to know a few.

CAPSLOCKED - A man with a broken caps lock key or loves being identified easily in comments sections.

I believe lefulefu is a guy being comical. The name is an anagram of the Igbo word efulefu meaning fool.
Re: What Does Your Moniker Mean? by UDUJ(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

For Highqueen I Understand Her Own...

But For Biacan/Thegeneralqueen i Dont know undecided

And Of Cause... Lefulefu abeg Wetin This Name Mean

UDUJ answer Sef

Ladyhippolyta88 why Did You Choose This Name?

my moniker is actually the first 3 letters of my middle name and the first letter of my surname combined wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Your Moniker Mean? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2018
Piiko means bighead and my friends call me a Don because I am a bad guy so DonPiiko it is

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Moniker Mean? by okwabayi(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2018
Okwabayi was the first string of gibberish to pop into my mind. My friends surrounded me and made sure I created a nairaland account. They've recommended it for months on end but I never listened so they opened the login page and forced me to.

Iceberylin, how far you? A funny name, it looks like a mixture of benylin and ice.

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Moniker Mean? by meobizy(f): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
At a time I wondered if teempakguy had disappeared from this forum. It was nice to come across one of his posts yesterday. My friend always laughed at the username until he asked what it meant and teempak explained, saying it was a name he came across when working for foreign nationals.
Re: What Does Your Moniker Mean? by Redoil: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Without me [color=#990000][/color]redoil no soup shall be sweat for i bring joy and happiness to the cooking pot of every home

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Moniker Mean? by meobizy(f): 5:17am On Sep 28, 2018
This was nice. I highly appreciate the contributions.
...and now back to regular nairalanding.
Re: What Does Your Moniker Mean? by meobizy(f): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2019
Let me see if resurrection will bring new entries.
Re: What Does Your Moniker Mean? by drimzsmoke(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2022
Drimzsmoke = Dreams + Smoke
My dreams always come true.Once I've dreamt it,I'll achieve it!!!
Smoke,I was a heavy smoker when I created the account

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Moniker Mean? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:26am On Jan 15, 2023
meobizy:
This a forum game because of it's continuous nature but I resorted to this to satisfy a burning curiosity.
I'll throw a mention and I want the moniker to explain the meaning of their chosen name.

I'll start with myself: meobizy is an account loaned to me by a friend trying to convince me to become a member here. For now the interest to join hasn't kicked in but I'm enjoying my time so far.

Sixfeetbelle was supposed to be a conjoined name detailing my basic characteristics. The Igbo men around me wouldn't stop being idiots sorry, complimenting me about my supposed height and admirable face. So, I thought to myself: "let's be vain this once".

Turns out, the moniker is a farce. I'm neither six feet tall, nor am I beautiful.

(Who knew 181cm isn't standard measurement for 6ft angry angry)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Housemaid Has Sex With My 10 Year Old Son / Accident At Ojota This Morning / Where is Love ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.