Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 (2551 Views)

2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Be Met With Electoral Consequences – Onaiyekan / Court Stops Buhari, Senate President, Others From Tampering With Electoral Act / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by madamgrace: 8:15pm On May 13, 2018
**Breaking News**

Uba Sani seen with electoral results in Hotel 17th :

� The Eagle Eye trace the factory where results are manufactured, Uba Sani the SA Political to Gov. Elrufai and his cohorts were snapped on arrival to Hotel 17th at 6:23pm in a vehicle carrying registration number Kd 938 DKA with all machineries and tools for manipulations.....Is Hotel 17th Collation center
Is Uba Sani the Chief returning officer or SIECOM Chairman
Why should peoples lives and the relative peace we are enjoying be trampled by an act of abstract impunity against the god of DEMOCRACY .

The people have demonstrated their choice and their votes must be counted....

#SayNoToTyranny
Release our results and save yourselves from shame.

THE EAGLE EYE!!!!

Pictorials will be release later!!
Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by SalamRushdie: 8:18pm On May 13, 2018
Every one knows that the Kaduna elections were very far from being fair

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by oshe11: 8:38pm On May 13, 2018
Release later ke....
U borrow phone post this one?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by Kyase(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:
this guy is still in pain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by GavelSlam: 10:05pm On May 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So PDP won abi?

grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by SalamRushdie: 10:08pm On May 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

So PDP won abi?

grin

That was no election , pre determined results were just read out of forms filled in hotel rooms by El Rufais lackeys..I know this is how Buhari plans to announce false results but he will fail woefully and be put to shame ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by pacifique(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2018
A
Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by GavelSlam: 10:21pm On May 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

That was no election , pre determined results were just read out of forms filled in hotel rooms by El Rufais lackeys..I know this is how Buhari plans to announce false results but he will fail woefully and be put to shame ...

I'm assuming you were in Kaduna to monitor the elections?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by SalamRushdie: 10:24pm On May 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm assuming you were in Kaduna to monitor the elections?

Not at all but from feelers we heard from here and there and the disappearance and re-appearance of electoral officers coupled with result sheets not matching agent records , it all shows that the election was far from being fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by GavelSlam: 10:26pm On May 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Not at all but from feelers we heard from here and there and the disappearance and re-appearance of electoral officers coupled with result sheets not matching agent records , it all shows that the election was far from being fair

Feelers, unsubstantiated claims and rumuors.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by mattyboy007(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

Feelers, unsubstantiated claims and rumuors.
Is not rumor guy.. My brother an SPO in chikun is currently at d LGA now d returning officer was pick by military officials around 3pm and was brought back around 6pm and uptill now d result is yet to be announced cos PDP won... Dey had plans fr dis election am not a fan of PDP or APC.. Anyone to take us to promise land will hv my vote even if he contest under kowa party

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by yarimo(m): 12:13am On May 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
it's only you that knows election in Kaduna is far from free.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by yarimo(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

put to shame after being sworn in as president in 2019 abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by SalamRushdie: 12:15am On May 14, 2018
yarimo:
it's only you that knows election in Kaduna is far from free.

Yarimo you know your party is a party of riggers
Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by yarimo(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

you are somewhere in ONITSHA village believing false accusations against INEC officials from PDP supporters in Kaduna state. I SMH for you undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by yarimo(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2018
mattyboy007:
Is not rumor guy.. My brother an SPO in chikun is currently at d LGA now d returning officer was pick by military officials around 3pm and was brought back around 6pm and uptill now d result is yet to be announced cos PDP won... Dey had plans fr dis election am not a fan of PDP or APC.. Anyone to take us to promise land will hv my vote even if he contest under kowa party
where is videos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by yarimo(m): 12:22am On May 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yarimo you know your party is a party of riggers
if my party is a party of riggers as you claim , OBIANO could have being rig out of government house in 2017 anambra state governorship election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17 by mattyboy007(m): 5:51am On May 14, 2018
yarimo:
where is videos?
Believe it or not wen d result is finally announced come bck here n quote me. Tanx

(1) (Reply)

Abia: Gov Okezie Ikpeazu Completes The Osisioma Flyover. / Breaking News How Nnamdi Kanu Was Seen In Israel / Senator Dinomelaye Causes Stir With His Bike In Abuja. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.