Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner (37799 Views)

2017 Bbnaija's Gifty Spotted Teaching Her 1-year-old Daughter How To Twerk (vid) / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Burgerlomo: 2:01pm On May 14, 2018
I no blame am because his brain is based on logistics cool
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by zinaunreal(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2018
Efewestern:

Hey please, Efe was never a warri boy, he just used Warri popularity to achieve his aim, Wafarians are hardworking people and without them there wouldn't have been any Comedy industry in Nigeria.

This guy is just a disgrace to Us and our identity.

Lol why una dey disown the guy na. Lol see ASAP disowning
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by grandstar(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2018
schwarzermann:
He has a point, but most people here have refused to reason along that line and I find it quite hypocritical.

Is it not true that Nigerian politicians loot our economy? Is it a lie that Yahoo boys take from a foreign economy? This is not about holiness, it is a simple analysis.

Go and ask the Chinese government, they will never arrest their own citizens for things like piracy, copyright infringement and production of fake products just because the international bodies are complaining. That's why we can afford Polo shirts for 2k in the market. But here in Nigeria, a 20year old boy who the nigerian society has affected will scam a white person for just $500 and will be sentenced to 20years in jail.

The same politicians looting our nation have never been convicted for any crime, yet yahoo boys are the target of SARS and EFCC.

Please between the crimes of these 2, which one affects our lives daily as Nigerians?

Stay there and be criticizing Efe while politicians are looting money meant for your generation.

And you think what the Chinese are doing is right? hake my head.

They have started gradually cracking down now that their own countrymen are at the brunt of these counterfeiters.

China has zero reason to promote or encourage copyright infringements.

1 Like

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Angelfrost(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2018
emerged01:
Expensive joke that can cause you your career.

What career do you speak of??!
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by buskie13(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2018
Viicfuntop:

See why I said you are dumb. How can someone retain sense? Do you have sense at all
sensible idiot,stop quoting me

1 Like

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by zinaunreal(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2018
buskie13:
sensible idiot,stop quoting me
viicfuntop both of you should merge and have some sense if sense is what is lacking here
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by DrMuzungu(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

What about the politicians that are looting the nigerians treasury, destroying the future of nigerians and keeping the money abroad? Of what good does that action do to the nigerian economy? I await your answer.

Politicians are the biggest thieves. But just because one thief (a politician) goes unpunished, does not mean the other (419er) one should go scot free. Other than that, your question is offtopic. The topic here is 419ers.

1 Like

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by SirBunky85(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2018
BedLam:
Forget that you are disappointed, can you dispute what he just said ?
pls can u lecture me on how G boys improve our economy?
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by hisgrace090: 3:48pm On May 14, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

We are talking about yahoo boys who scam foreigners.

Now between a yahoo guy who scam foreigners and Nigerian politicians who loot the Nigerian treasury dry and render the country's economy useless, who is a bigger threat?

I await your answer.

Ok, so you're talking about yahooboys who scam foreigners not Nigerians?

Mind you kidnappers started with foreigners and most of us were jubilating as of today the situation have turned around as every many Nigerians are now being kidnapped daily.

The day they will defrauded you, cry not after all they were helping your economy to grow.
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Viicfuntop(f): 4:18pm On May 14, 2018
zinaunreal:
viicfuntop both of you should merge and have some sense if sense is what is lacking here

And you have said something
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by TheKingIsHere: 11:44pm On May 14, 2018
hisgrace090:

Ok, so you're talking about yahooboys who scam foreigners not Nigerians?

Mind you kidnappers started with foreigners and most of us were jubilating as of today the situation have turned around as every many Nigerians are now being kidnapped daily.

The day they will defrauded you, cry not after all they were helping your economy to grow.

If the politicians were not looting the treasury and rendering the country useless, there won't be any need for yahoo yahoo.

Like I asked before and I ask again, who is a bigger threat to the Nigerian economy, the yahoo yahoo boys or the evil looting politicians?
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by TheKingIsHere: 11:47pm On May 14, 2018
DrMuzungu:

Politicians are the biggest thieves. But just because one thief (a politician) goes unpunished, does not mean the other (419er) one should go scot free. Other than that, your question is offtopic. The topic here is 419ers.

If politicians are the biggest thieves why leave them and go after yahoo yahoo boys whose actions don't impact negatively on the economy unlike that of the politicians whose actions destroys the economy and render it into a failed state? That's is the question here and that's what Efe is talking about.
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by hisgrace090: 5:58am On May 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

If the politicians were not looting the treasury and rendering the country useless, there won't be any need for yahoo yahoo.

Like I asked before and I ask again, who is a bigger threat to the Nigerian economy, the yahoo yahoo boys or the evil looting politicians?

Stop defending any all criminals are criminal, non I mean non is lower or higher, all of them kills and make people cry.

The same death that await he who kills one also await he who kills hundred.
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:06am On May 15, 2018
schwarzermann:
He has a point, but most people here have refused to reason along that line and I find it quite hypocritical.

Is it not true that Nigerian politicians loot our economy? Is it a lie that Yahoo boys take from a foreign economy? This is not about holiness, it is a simple analysis.

Go and ask the Chinese government, they will never arrest their own citizens for things like piracy, copyright infringement and production of fake products just because the international bodies are complaining. That's why we can afford Polo shirts for 2k in the market. But here in Nigeria, a 20year old boy who the nigerian society has affected will scam a white person for just $500 and will be sentenced to 20years in jail.

The same politicians looting our nation have never been convicted for any crime, yet yahoo boys are the target of SARS and EFCC.

Please between the crimes of these 2, which one affects our lives daily as Nigerians?

Stay there and be criticizing Efe while politicians are looting money meant for your generation.
until they use your family for Yahoo plus bfor you know the difference
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by TheKingIsHere: 7:34am On May 15, 2018
hisgrace090:

Stop defending any all criminals are criminal, non I mean non is lower or higher, all of them kills and make people cry.

The same death that await he who kills one also await he who kills hundred.

You are the one defending the criminal politicians.

I asked you a question, between the yahoo yahoo boys and the politicians whose actions destroy the economy and render the country useless, who is a bigger threat to the country?

Answer the question and stop beating about the bush.

And if you don't know, there are big threats and bigger threats to an economy in respect to criminals. Google is your friend.
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by DrMuzungu(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

If politicians are the biggest thieves why leave them and go after yahoo yahoo boys whose actions don't impact negatively on the economy unlike that of the politicians whose actions destroys the economy and render it into a failed state? That's is the question here and that's what Efe is talking about.

You will change your attitude toward 419 when they scam one of your loved ones. Other than that, what exactly did YOU do to fight thieving politicians?
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by sammysamo: 1:14pm On May 18, 2018
iTunes and Amazon gift cards including other cards needed at a coolest rate cash immediately
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by CodeTemplar: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2020
kingthreat:

Nah, the bet9ja guy is Victor Ikpeba
Wilson Oruma is a retired footballer. Story was that He was convinced in a church in Nigeria to invest in a business deal. Heard he lost all his savings to that deal and had a mental breakdown. Now the poor dude is broke and disoriented. Glad he is not suicidal

http://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/wilson-oruma-suffers-mental-breakdown-after-losing-n1-2b-id7831934.html
TmTge church story is what someone wants you to believe. Who became suddenly rich around the time Wilson suddenly became poor?
In a thread where his case was looked into on Nairaland, some phony posts where made about Wilson that strongly suggest it was a case of relation or associates ganging up against the guy.
Same way all regions gang up against Niger Delta in big family Nigeria and profess unity. Read between the lines. Who became rich among all his partners when he suddenly became poor?

H2O, Electricity & Air.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Slays In Sexy Swimwear / Davido At Nigerian Yacht Party In Miami (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.