Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner (37874 Views)

2017 Bbnaija's Gifty Spotted Teaching Her 1-year-old Daughter How To Twerk (vid) / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by PassingShot(m): 6:32am On May 14, 2018
See the type of youths the president was talking about.

So, the battered image they cause Nigeria because of their fraudulent activities means NOTHING to this fool?

6 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Biggty(m): 6:32am On May 14, 2018
Talentless Efe trying to stay relevant
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Deltayankeeboi: 6:32am On May 14, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Mumu...bcuz u win bbnaija meant for oloshos you are now an expert in economy abi
that is not efe's account. it is fake. the hungry bloggers are at it again
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:33am On May 14, 2018
Meloshi:

mynd44

Na this kind mis-yarn on social media dey make peeps loose their endorsement deals. After na, dem go dey shout say village ppl na dem carry him matter for head.

Some people go still support him mis-yarn sha.
Oya let's take a poll.

Hit the Like button if you think he mis-yarn and Hit the Share button if you think he didn't mis-yarn.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by ubergold(m): 6:34am On May 14, 2018
Obviously he is speaking out of his own understanding
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by drkay(m): 6:35am On May 14, 2018
I knew from the outset that this guy doesn't have brain.

2 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:35am On May 14, 2018
Nigerians now mask as Yahoo boys to involve in armed robbery, money rituals and kidnapping simply because majority of Nigerians see nothing wrong in Yahoo Yahoo........

The country is really a shithole country!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Kobicove(m): 6:35am On May 14, 2018
What do you expect someone from a region of the country where "Stealing is not considered corruption" to say? undecided

1 Like

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by sukar886: 6:37am On May 14, 2018
mumu talk ,how this guy manage win bbn2017.....

1 Like

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 6:37am On May 14, 2018
Misterdhee1:
Adape ole ti ounje omo mi n fe owo. What then do you call most petty armed robbers that also reinject stolen monies into the economy?

A thief is a thief. No justification at all. Efe's brain is as dull as his career.
Can you call a lion a murderer for killing lesser animals for his own survival in the jungle?

4 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Sarang(f): 6:37am On May 14, 2018
Ana akogheri undecided
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by ayaomen(f): 6:38am On May 14, 2018
Dumb ass

1 Like

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by rex444(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2018
kingthreat:
Tobi was right. This dunce didnt deserve to win BBNaija 2017. Nigerians just pitied his poverty situation and decided to help him.you imagine the fool supporting yahoo.

Yahoo this days is 80% rituals. Also not all yahoo is international, many are local.you see what they did to Wilson Oruma. #Wicked.
lol homie gist me, am outta naija at d moment but what happened to wilson oruma? Shey he is d bet9ja guy?
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Viicfuntop(f): 6:39am On May 14, 2018
aaronson:
This funny because many will be highly disappointed it's Efe who said it but still can't face the fact that it's the truth.

Now my advice to them is take the message before you kill the messenger.

How does it help the economy exactly
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Misterdhee1(m): 6:40am On May 14, 2018
aaronson:
Can you call a lion a murderer for killing lesser animals for his own survival in the jungle?
Imagine the comparison? Scammers are human beings. Same as those being scammed. No basis for comparison. How come we all try to get rid of violent snakes or other animals that attack human beings for their own survival too?

9 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by ArcFresky(m): 6:40am On May 14, 2018
NIgerians are too hypocritical....

Efe said alright..
Why beer parlour dey spring up everywhere?
Why do clubs keeps making money?
its helping the economy, in a way, JOBSSSSSSSS
Yahoo boys bring a lotta money... argue with your ancestors

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by chukkystar(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2018
He is justifying it cos that is what he will fall back on. His money remains 2m

2 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 6:41am On May 14, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
So, there is justification to scamming? SMH
I guess you have forgotten the food chain pyramid taught in your biology class. That's a clear justification.
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by ArcFresky(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2018
Alvaropromise:
Please help me graduate with my mates this August,i don't know who else to ask.Am a final year med student in Unizik,i desperately need financial assistance to carry out my project work.All proofs u will need will be supplied instantly.09027442633.Got moved to take dis step wen i recalled a saying dat a closed mouth is a closed destiny.PLEASE HELP ME.

Oga post everything here, if indeed you are that desperate....
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by rex444(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2018
Wow!!!! See how he was crushed for actually hitting d nail n d head...yahoo,especially plus is bad but even our politicians own plus worse

1 Like

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Barywhyte(m): 6:42am On May 14, 2018
emerged01:
Expensive joke that can cause you your career.

him get career?
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 6:43am On May 14, 2018
olodo
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 6:43am On May 14, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Imagine the comparison? Scammers are human beings. Same as those being scammed. No basis for comparison. How come we all try to get rid of violent snakes or other animals that attack human beings for their own survival too?
You however didn't answer my question.
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Abudu2000(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2018
Someone kindly explain why many rich Ibo men always have sore on their leg that refuse to heal up? I will wait...
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Alezy(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2018
That's what his younger bro does and made it big time even before he won bbniaja. But make una leave this guy alone abeg. Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion.

Most of u castigating what he said here will see a yahoo guy in real life and lick thier ass. I know how ppl rush money these guys throw at clubs and events yet u come online to bad mouth em.

Not justifying what they do though but our politicians do worse. I think that's his point.
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 6:45am On May 14, 2018
Viicfuntop:
undecided

Not surprised it’s coming from Efe. I still don’t know how he won BBN. How the hell does yahoo help our economy? Tell me, anyone? Maybe I am missing something in economics.
You rip people of their hard earned money and you come online to say it is helping the economy because they are not scamming Nigerians.

It’s becoming so embarrasing when in a foreign movie, any mention of a fraud case, Nigerian names are always called. From Criminal minds to Big Bang theory to Blackish and so many more. Please stop denting our image on the map. Stop ripping people of their money. Rubbish. EFCC should raid those places mentioned by Noble Igwe. Lazy bunch of idiots who wants shortcut to success. Nonsense
Brings in foreign currency and improves balance of payment. Please, I'm not a yahoo boy oooo.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by sloopyy: 6:46am On May 14, 2018
emerged01:
Expensive joke that can cause you your career.

Does he even have a career?lol
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Misterdhee1(m): 6:47am On May 14, 2018
aaronson:
You however didn't answer my question.
If the above doesn't answer your your question, then i cant help you bro

3 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by buskie13(m): 6:47am On May 14, 2018
Viicfuntop:
undecided

Not surprised it’s coming from Efe. I still don’t know how he won BBN. How the hell does yahoo help our economy? Tell me, anyone? Maybe I am missing something in economics.
You rip people of their hard earned money and you come online to say it is helping the economy because they are not scamming Nigerians.

It’s becoming so embarrasing when in a foreign movie, any mention of a fraud case, Nigerian names are always called. From Criminal minds to Big Bang theory to Blackish and so many more. Please stop denting our image on the map. Stop ripping people of their money. Rubbish. EFCC should raid those places mentioned by Noble Igwe. Lazy bunch of idiots who wants shortcut to success. Nonsense
you didn't make sense ,what he said the about politicians stealing from us to other countries is true ,why not deliberate on that also,he didn't just talk about yahoo boys ,are you scared of the greatest thieves in power ?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / May D Joins Paul Okoye Of Psquare As Papii J Sticks With Peter (photos) / Comedian Jenkins Osoru Proposes To Mary Elaye By Singing & Kneeling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.