Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner (37872 Views)

2017 Bbnaija's Gifty Spotted Teaching Her 1-year-old Daughter How To Twerk (vid) / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by KevinDein: 6:48am On May 14, 2018
Why the fuuckkkk do these thieves that call themselves yahoo boys keep justifying their evil ways by pointing fingers at the politicians.

So because others are bad that makes it right for you to rip innocent people of their monies earned through hard work and sweat. Abi?

Hopefully efcc throw you all in jail.

8 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by authority2006(m): 6:50am On May 14, 2018
BedLam:
Forget that you are disappointed, can you dispute what he just said ?

What is there to dispute? Economy doesn't need to depend on yahoo money to grow. A scam is a scam no matter which direction money is moving.

1 Like

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 6:50am On May 14, 2018
Viicfuntop:

How does it help the economy exactly
It's the difference between capital outflow and capital inflow.

Politicians do the former and fraudsters do the later.

1 Like

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 6:50am On May 14, 2018
U just invited efcc on ur track.. Dey will start trailing you

1 Like

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 6:52am On May 14, 2018
Misterdhee1:

If the above doesn't answer your your question, then i cant help you bro
Just what I thought because you have the answer.
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by KevinDein: 6:52am On May 14, 2018
ArcFresky:
NIgerians are too hypocritical....

Efe said alright..
Why beer parlour dey spring up everywhere?
Why do clubs keeps making money?
its helping the economy, in a way, JOBSSSSSSSS
Yahoo boys bring a lotta money... argue with your ancestors
What kind of a dumb comparison is that? Why will you compare beer parlour with a yahoo boy that sits behind his laptop to trick others in to parting with their hard earned money. Just listen to your self.

Seriously, I hope you are joking.

9 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by salford1: 6:53am On May 14, 2018
What is this dude smoking?
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by BedLam: 6:55am On May 14, 2018
authority2006:

What is there to dispute? Economy doesn't need to depend on yahoo money grow. A scam is a scam no matter which direction money is moving.
It's here to stay. Nothing your disappointment is going to do about it.
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Kunmzie: 6:55am On May 14, 2018
You say shit when you hit fortune unexpectedly...pity
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Viicfuntop(f): 6:55am On May 14, 2018
aaronson:

In other words, you are justifying yahoo
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by frankmoney(m): 6:57am On May 14, 2018
schwarzermann:
[b]He has a point, but most people here have refused to reason along that line and I find it quite hypocritical.

Is it not true that Nigerian politicians loot our economy? Is it a lie that Yahoo boys take from a foreign economy? This is not about holiness, it is a simple analysis.

Go and ask the Chinese government, they will never arrest their own citizens for things like piracy, copyright infringement and production of fake products just because the international bodies are complaining. That's why we can afford Polo shirts for 2k in the market. But here in Nigeria, a 20year old boy who the nigerian society has affected will scam a white person for just $500 and will be sentenced to 20years in jail.

The same politicians looting our nation have never been convicted for any crime, yet yahoo boys are the target of SARS and EFCC.

Please between the crimes of these 2, which one affects our lives daily as Nigerians?

Stay there and be criticizing Efe while politicians are looting money meant for your generation[/b]
but will the Chinese arrest there own citizen because of fraud ?
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by KevinDein: 6:57am On May 14, 2018
Listen you yahoo boys and their sympathizers;

Corrupt Politicians are evil, doesn't make stealing other people's money through internet scam any less evil. You are all criminals and you all deserve to be in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Ekeke1(m): 6:57am On May 14, 2018
ON POINT
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 6:58am On May 14, 2018
frankmoney:
but will the Chinese arrest there own citizen because of fraud ?

The Chinese will kill a Chinese politcian for looting before arresting a Chinese for international fraud. School yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by kense88: 6:59am On May 14, 2018
Stupid comment. Keep earning bad name for your selves.

1 Like

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 7:00am On May 14, 2018
emerged01:
Expensive joke that can cause you your career.

Question: does he have a Career?
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by krasican(m): 7:00am On May 14, 2018
Viicfuntop:

How does it help the economy exactly
Help me ask am
Maybe he benefits from them
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 7:01am On May 14, 2018
Viicfuntop:

But wait, you'll date an educated Yahoo guy. won't you? cheesy
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Tonymic4life(m): 7:01am On May 14, 2018
aaronson:
Can you call a lion a murderer for killing lesser animals for his own survival in the jungle?

Can u call a human a murderer for killing goats, chicken, cows and other lesser animals for his own survival too grin
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Viicfuntop(f): 7:01am On May 14, 2018
buskie13:
you didn't make sense ,what he said the about politicians stealing from us to other countries is true ,why not deliberate on that also,he didn't just talk about yahoo boys ,are you scared of the greatest thieves in power ?

Just shut your mouth if you can’t be sensible. Is it only Nigeria that politians are corrupt? Let’s say it is only our country. Are you now justifying yahoo then? No tell me? Why can’t the yahoo guys steal from Nigerians and not innocent foreigners? Why can’t they steal from people like you, their fellow country men and not people from other countries.

Do you know exactly what yahoo has done to some people. Some have been suicidal and done other things to their self. So don’t come here quoting me foolishly if your comment can show that I am talking to someone with an average IQ. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by 2016v2017: 7:02am On May 14, 2018
post=67539738:
I'm highly disappointed with this!!
you see why that program BB Nonsense should be banned from airing to the public? it breeds nothing but immortality, when government officials and mothers and fathers of the public supports such immoral program, what else do you expect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by krasican(m): 7:02am On May 14, 2018
aaronson:

what capital inflow? explain
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 7:03am On May 14, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I'm not gonna say YES due to the fact that I don't know any law authority reading this at the moment as it could be used against me in the future and also am not gonna say No to not contradict my initial reply to you.

Read in between the lines, there in lies the truth.
(you pretty by the way)
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Viicfuntop(f): 7:04am On May 14, 2018
cruchenutii:

But wait, you'll date an educated Yahoo guy. won't you? cheesy

I don’t get? Was this supposed to be funny. You need to lick it cause it is too dry
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by frankmoney(m): 7:04am On May 14, 2018
buskie13:
you didn't make sense ,what he said the about politicians stealing from us to other countries is true ,why not deliberate on that also,he didn't just talk about yahoo boys ,are you scared of the greatest thieves in power ?
are Yahoo boys the only ones politicians steal from ? What about other Nigerians doing legitimate job and earning well ? , This guy's steal someone's life savings , which some even commit sucide , and what do these boys use the money for ? They bath in champagne and spend in clubs , with someone hard earned money , can you see the evil you support

4 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 7:05am On May 14, 2018
krasican:

what capital inflow? explain
Google has a way of explaining these terms better for people who missed classes back in high school.
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by 2016v2017: 7:05am On May 14, 2018
emerged01:
Expensive joke that can cause you your career.
does he have a career?
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by Nobody: 7:05am On May 14, 2018
I guess his fans will be very disappointed.
The current winner will also disappoint.
The naija big brother hype will fade in no distant time and the programme scrapped by public outcry like in other countries.

1 Like

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by frankmoney(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2018
aaronson:
I'm not gonna say YES due to the fact that I don't know any law authority reading this at the moment as it could be used against me in the future and also am not gonna say No to not contradict my initial reply to you.

Read in between the lines, there in lies the truth.
(you pretty by the way)
forget all this talk , you are justifying it, and it will be used against you !

2 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by buskie13(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Just shut your mouth if you can’t be sensible. Is it only Nigeria that politians are corrupt? Let’s say it is only our country. Are you now justifying yahoo then? No tell me? Why can’t the yahoo guys steal from Nigerians and not innocent foreigners? Why can’t they steal from people like you, their fellow country men and not people from other countries.

Do you know exactly what yahoo has done to some people. Some have been suicidal and done other things to their self. So don’t come here quoting me foolishly if your comment can show that I am talking to someone with an average IQ. Nonsense
you're just too daft ,how could you wake up to such daftness?

the politicians stealing your money,do you know how many millions they render hopeless with the way they steal from our treasury ,if Nigeria was a working state ,no youth or anyone would think of yahoo or whatever name they call it ,tell your politicians to fix the country and there would be stop to this mess

have a good day !

7 Likes

Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by felaismyhero(m): 7:07am On May 14, 2018
somehow,i dont know wat to say.i hate nigerian politicians,but dats not a justification for scamming people.
Re: Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner by drlateef: 7:07am On May 14, 2018
They bring blood money into the system. Proceeds of crime can never help an economy grow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / May D Joins Paul Okoye Of Psquare As Papii J Sticks With Peter (photos) / Comedian Jenkins Osoru Proposes To Mary Elaye By Singing & Kneeling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.