Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) (36667 Views)

Moet Abebe's Valentine's Day Photo Causes Stir Online / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2018
Abang52:

Idiot
What would you have done to elevate he's wretched life?
Go Bleep yourself
At least he's comfortable
Most of the fools you worship are into worst things
Gozie okeke asked my friend out A guy
No one knows it's ok
Gospel singer christ-like and shit
Nigga is gay as Bleep
Of course I know he’s gay,, y’all gays are the idiot and you must really be a fool to think I worship humans
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2018
shamecurls:

Does being a Pro make you one? And even if am one, how does it elevate you from where you stand?

Let people live with whatever makes them happy. It doesn't take anything away from you
Fu-ck y’all and your disgusting gay shit... it’s very unpleasant in our eyes and you can’t force us to close our eyes.. Cursed people
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Ismy5000: 1:22pm On May 14, 2018
PrettySleek:
Ahhhh na wa o! Person wen just dey see this guy for the first time go think say na girl o

Me that know him for higher institution self is finding it difficult to identify him for here. This is the hand work of hypo.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Darammliveth(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2018
This guy is turning to another thing entire,,,, omo werey, I pity our generation. Shameless habit! ����������
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by fatteyskod(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2018
Is she not aware of her grandson's look
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Her fault?

Bobrisky chose his path!

Never blame the old woman.
him nor even blame him parents na poor granny him con dey blame.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2018
WebSurfer:

Fu-ck y’all and your disgusting gay shit... it’s very unpleasant in our eyes and you can’t force us to close our eyes.. Cursed people

Close your eyes to be at peace with it

Work on yourself
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 14, 2018
Felixalex:

Panasonic?? Does Panasonic still work for headaches? I prefer Samsung or LG, they both clear headaches like magic grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown / Dakore Egbuson Akande Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.