Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) (36671 Views)

Moet Abebe's Valentine's Day Photo Causes Stir Online / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by teebaxy(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2018
Buh dis Guy fine Abi na Beautiful i go talk ni
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Hassanjj(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2018
Nawa o, Make God dey save all men from these kind of WO/MEN o.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by toluxa1(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2018
How disappointed she just be in him/her
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by rolla10(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2018
show HER

Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by jaymejate: 10:01am On May 14, 2018
I like this babe shaa
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by goldenarrow: 10:01am On May 14, 2018
Bobrisky shows off His Her 83-year old grandma on Mother's Day.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2018
shamecurls:

Why take Panadol for another man's headache.

How does someone's life style affect yours?

Let people live and be happy please.
may your ass lick and contact cancer of the anus if you are one
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2018
WebSurfer:

may your ass lick and contact cancer of the anus if you are one

Does being a Pro make you one? And even if am one, how does it elevate you from where you stand?

Let people live with whatever makes them happy. It doesn't take anything away from you
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2018
WebSurfer:
The people of Nigeria will not forgive you for bringing such a sissy to this part of the World

Her fault?

Bobrisky chose his path!

Never blame the old woman.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Newpride(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2018
So this goat has mother...........
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Bblessing37: 10:09am On May 14, 2018
Bob -is- risky grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by bedspread: 10:11am On May 14, 2018
HE has showed us HER Mummy...

Every Spirit of Confusion , Collect Thunder and Earthquake
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by revolt(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2018
He probably a bastard, he probably gres with a single mum.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by lenny12(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2018
See Ehn.....Nobody Should Hold Me Ooo,i Swear.....I Dey Para.Bob Risky..As Your/the Name Reflects On Your Life Style..Nah Why You Dey Risk Your Life? Shooo...Shey Nah Only You Walka Come? Me Self I Be Woman Man Ooo
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by dododawa1: 10:32am On May 14, 2018
2 in 1

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Oreofepeters: 10:35am On May 14, 2018
There is something I don't understand about nairaland. The mods will gather stories from Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc., and post it, push it to frontpage.

Then people will comment as if they are talking to the person on nairaland.

#That thing I don't understand
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by aikhimself: 10:42am On May 14, 2018
Romans 1.26-28

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Jeremiah 6:30

Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the Lord hath rejected them.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by iksman2002(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2018
Felixalex:

Panasonic?? Does Panasonic still work for headaches? I prefer Samsung or LG, they both clear headaches like magic grin grin cheesy cheesy
lol bro dat panasonic weak me oh
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by hokafor(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2018
So you creepy even remembers your grandma
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2018
Just asking... How long does he intend to keep up with this charade, and silly self-deceit??! No amount of make-up or cross-dressing can change what nature has bequeathed. Even Caitlin Jenner will always be a man no matter how hard he/she tries... Continue confusing thyself.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by sammylink: 10:55am On May 14, 2018
Bobrisky! Borisky!! Bobrisky!!!. How many times did I call you. Are you this woman Grandson or Grand Daughter?
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2018
Fine girl no pimples shocked
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2018
sammylink:
Bobrisky! Borisky!! Bobrisky!!!. How many times did I call you. Are you this woman Grandson or Grand Daughter?

Grand she-male
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 14, 2018
femi4:
Granny must be ashamed of him

Funny enough, grandparents are always so accepting and loving. They tend to show unconditional love to their grandkids. Even things they wouldnt take from their own children when they were younger. Maybe it's because they're close to the grave.

I won't be surprised if his parents have disowned him.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 14, 2018
WebSurfer:
The people of Nigeria will not forgive you for bringing such a sissy to this part of the World

Idiot
What would you have done to elevate he's wretched life?
Go Bleep yourself
At least he's comfortable
Most of the fools you worship are into worst things
Gozie okeke asked my friend out A guy
No one knows it's ok
Gospel singer christ-like and shit
Nigga is gay as Bleep
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by RSVP: 11:35am On May 14, 2018
Plz how bobrisky gateman/house help go address ham?

Shey na Oga Sir abi na Oga Madam
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by franka19: 11:45am On May 14, 2018
The woman made mistake of producing someone that gave birth to this animal. Wasted sperm.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by ak22(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

As shared...

HAPPY MOTHER DAY granny ����u are my everything. Granny still looking dope at 83yrs

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/mothers-day-bobrisky-show-off-83-years-old-grandma-photo

When is he going to show us her / his children ?
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2018
Okay
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by pemiakd: 12:24pm On May 14, 2018
Grandma for where? Abi u go rent the woman or snap another woman mama just to celebrate Mother's Day.

No woman go get that liver say u be him grandchild.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 14, 2018
Two madingos fall on this guy. He ll port back to being a man sharperly grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion / Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas / Olakunle Churchill Received By Magu At The Commissioning Of New EFCC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.