Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Does Anyone Have Any Idea On Documents Required For Uk Student Dependant Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Anyone Have Any Idea On Documents Required For Uk Student Dependant Visa (634 Views)

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Dependant Visa Application In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Have Any Idea On Documents Required For Uk Student Dependant Visa by Godson25: 1:27pm On May 23, 2010
I'm a student currently studying in UK, I've got a 3yrs visa and i'm half way through my studies right now. I have a fiancee in nigeria and i'm thinking of going bck home to bring her here to join me. Does anyone knows about the document british embassy will require for student dependant visa( in details) and if this is really a good idea. Thank you
P.S, Met a lotta gals here but they're not my type and i'm not interested in getting married to a white gal all for the sake of british passport, aint no a** licker
Re: Does Anyone Have Any Idea On Documents Required For Uk Student Dependant Visa by justwise(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2010
Godson25:

I'm a student currently studying in UK, I've got a 3yrs visa and i'm half way through my studies right now. I have a fiancee in nigeria and i'm thinking of going bck home to bring her here to join me. Does anyone knows about the document british embassy will require for student dependant visa( in details) and if this is really a good idea. Thank you
P.S, Met a lotta gals here but they're not my type and i'm not interested in getting married to a white gal all for the sake of british passport, aint no a** licker

Visit this website for information on that http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/studyingintheuk/adult-students/applying/

Click on Application form for a dependant of a points-based system migrant - for applications made on or after 6 April 2010

(1) (Reply)

Websites Owned By Agents That Scam Students In Ukriane / Airline And Visa / Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.