Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics (35133 Views)

Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar / Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by proff010: 1:00pm On May 14, 2018
Science student..
U never see anything
Lazy youth, can't do anything without been high.
Is better u wake up
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 14, 2018
Factfinder1:
Na Igbo na him make akim go gaga

##seee fooool, onye ara

1 Like

Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by ALAYORMII: 1:00pm On May 14, 2018
Eku fainting ooo
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by ItzBIM(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2018
Lazy man
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by ogagajefferson: 1:01pm On May 14, 2018
village pple at work
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by condralbedez: 1:02pm On May 14, 2018
kasheemawo:
poor ipob yoot
it's not on them,unlike other region.
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by simeotexy: 1:02pm On May 14, 2018
grin last to comment
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by crazygod(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2018
Bloggers. angry
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by userplainly(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2018
So ur point is that Tramadol shud be banned! cos this was how codeine was hyped til Bubu decide to banned it!... but Tramadol to is useless.... codeine is cough syrup, tramadol is wat!?.... agbero tablet

doctors shud educate me on the use of "Trams"... cos I've tried it n noting! doesn't make me last longer in bed! just made me weak as Bleep! my stomach aches like I was about to throw up! ..... ...
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by overall90: 1:04pm On May 14, 2018
How did they know that he took tramadol?
Did anybody witness him taking the drug and who is this person that he informed that it was his first time.
I'm asking this question because there was a similar incident that happened in this same Onitsha a few months ago.the victim in question does not even drink alcohol not to talk of doing drugs.
he was in a comatose state for a long time and when he eventually came around he narrated how he bought and ate roll of gala while waiting for their bus to depart,meaning that the gala was laced with drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by pardy(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2018
Something Must kill a Man.
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by Obason22(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2018
guy is resting not feint
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by Holahtunez(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2018
[color=#000000][/color] grin grin This TM ov a thinq no do me qood oo..i slept months out of a day the 1st time i took it..
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on him.
This are the fools who last only one-minute on top of women.

Weakling.
These are the fools...

1 Like

Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by spencekat(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2018
TM is harsh.The only time I encountered that drug was when I had a severe muscle strain due to my first time at the gym.The doctor prescribed it and other drugs.That drug is something else.I had to abandon it after taking two tablets(50mg each).I wonder why some people abuse that drug and likes.
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by galex10(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2018
You're killing yourself

Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:
So ur point is that Tramadol shud be banned! cos this was how codeine was hyped til Bubu decide to banned it!... but Tramadol to is useless.... codeine is cough syrup, tramadol is wat!?.... agbero tablet

doctors shud educate me on the use of "Trams"... cos I've tried it n noting! doesn't make me last longer in bed! just made me weak as Bleep! my stomach aches like I was about to throw up! ..... ...
. Tramadol is basically for Patients with severe pain as a result of accident. Not really a bad drug if administered in its right doseage and depending on the body weight of the patient.50-100 mg is usually advice to be taken a day depending on how serious the pain is. The highest a Dr can prescribe for let's say an orthopedic patient is 150 mg per day which must be splitted in 50 mgs and be taken 3 times in a day. As the pain is subsiding, they will be reducing the dosage for the patient. But people are abusing it.
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by PrincessB1(f): 1:25pm On May 14, 2018
Lesson learned cool
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by chysam: 1:27pm On May 14, 2018
chuks34:
If you like kill yourself by yourself
what's my kwonsine

YOU AND NOT THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY!

1 Like

Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by LordNapoleon: 1:27pm On May 14, 2018
afamaustin:
That is y l like taking it in d night so l can faint on top of my bed
A day will come when you'll faint the final faint
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by wink2015(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Starting the New week with Drugs, A young fainted this Morning after he took Tramadol at a Car Park in Onitsha, Anambra state, An eyewitness who shared the photos said it was his first time and he took overdose, see another photo below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-faints-at-car-park-after-taking.html

I hope public spirited Nigerian take him off the bus park before he risked being crushed to death by unspecting motorist that are packed by the territory he is lying unconscious.

The way Nigerian youth majority of whom are of northern extractions take and abuse TRAMADOL and CODEINE drugs and the rest of the illicit drugs is becoming worrisome and a disturbing trends.

Majek Fashek who was hooked on hard drugs consumption has a good testimony to tell some youth in Nigeria.

Majek Fashek was picked up in the street by Warri oil merchent, Chief Ayiri Emami and medically rehabilated with his personal finance. The rehab, Majek Fashek was sent to courtesy of Chief Ayiri did a great work on the debilitating look of Majek Fashek.

Majek Fashek was able to get the financial support he needs because of his being a well known musician and public figure.

Besides, Reggae singer Majek, what about the common man in the street that do not have a helper to provide the finance to support individual that are seeking help from drug abuse.

Government through its relevant health ministry at all level from federal,state and local government must go about public sensitization and create the awareness about the dangers our youth are exposed to if they engaged in drug consumption.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by holluphemydavid(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2018
Say no to drug
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by ekiyorA(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2018
My cousin gave me Tm 100mg 4 my toothache in 2011. By 2014 i was already an addict n consuming 1 pack daily or i'll not b myself.
By dedication and God's help i stopped after 2016. Although i still take it when i have the pains,but i dont exceed 500mg.
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by IKennaGabriel(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2018
Abeg shift make i join u faint[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 14, 2018
grin
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 14, 2018
afamaustin:
cheesy
afamaustin:
my nigga, u gurrit, those fools taking it during the day. Smh
Re: Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics by userplainly(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Tramadol is basically for Patients with severe pain as a result of accident. Not really a bad drug if administered in its right doseage and depending on the body weight of the patient.50-100 mg is usually advice to be taken a day depending on how serious the pain is. The highest a Dr can prescribe for let's say an orthopedic patient is 150 mg per day which must be splitted in 50 mgs and be taken 3 times in a day. As the pain is subsiding, they will be reducing the dosage for the patient. But people are abusing it.

You saying it's like Morphine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Student Doctor Caused Woman's Death During Childbirth In Edo (Photos) / 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat / Signs That You Are Aging Too Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.