Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Help Needed. Interview For The Position Of Hr - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Needed. Interview For The Position Of Hr (463 Views)

Position Of HR Manager / Vacancy For The Role Of Hr/admin Officer / Head Of HR, Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed. Interview For The Position Of Hr by fizho: 12:49pm On May 14, 2018
Goodday house. I will be having an interview for the position of an HR manager tomorrow. Pls I need experienced HR person's in the house to put me through likely questions I might encounter at the interview .Thank you in anticipation of your prompt response
Re: Help Needed. Interview For The Position Of Hr by tenmariner: 1:50pm On May 14, 2018
fizho:
Goodday house. I will be having an interview for the position of an HR manager tomorrow. Pls I need experienced HR person's in the house to put me through likely questions I might encounter at the interview .Thank you in anticipation of your prompt response

Questions ranging from compensation, tax laws, labor law and acts,staff conflicts resolution, resources management, pension law..How many staff have u managed before. Downsizing methods and also talent hunting.. Best of luck
Re: Help Needed. Interview For The Position Of Hr by Akinsanyayemi2(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2018
tenmariner:

Questions ranging from compensation, tax laws, labor law and acts,staff conflicts resolution, resources management, pension law..How many staff have u managed before. Downsizing methods and also talent hunting.. Best of luck

D person above me has provide u with a good answer. In addition u must understand the payroll system
Re: Help Needed. Interview For The Position Of Hr by fizho: 9:37pm On May 14, 2018
Akinsanyayemi2:

D person above me has provide u with a good answer. In addition u must understand the payroll system
Thanks bro. I really appreciate your prompt response
Re: Help Needed. Interview For The Position Of Hr by fizho: 9:40pm On May 14, 2018
tenmariner:

Thanks bro I really appreciate your prompt response
Re: Help Needed. Interview For The Position Of Hr by fizho: 9:41pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=fizho post=67565406][/quote].Thanks bro I really appreciate your prompt response

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited / Urgent Vacancy For A Fleet Supervisor / New Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.