Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us (891 Views)

Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by lightblazingnow(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2018
When I said so, blasphemous individual's blood have risen to try to test if any bad thing will happen to them as they act and fulfill the works of their flesh. The truth is many are not aware that their flesh have been crucified together with CHRIST JESUS'S body when he died, many abuse Jesus Christ, ridicule and think they are getting at him, if he is as powerful as some preachers present him to be, he should act, so that they will believe that he is alive and powerful as devil's uses and abandoned them. No, he isn't like that. He knows the end from the beginning. If he had killed Saul while he was ravaging the church of God Almighty, what do you think would have happened to Paul and the gospel he preached and stood up for

Some of you blasphemous tongue today, may preach the Glorious gospel of Christ Jesus tomorrow if God Almighty willing, you really don't know much about you, so keep calm, life goes on.

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed:

blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

That's where the glory is, not some natural sights.

I am full of love from above, the love of God Almighty extended to us who were without hope and full of the fear of tomorrow. Love to share with you the hidden love revealed when God Almighty sent his own love to suffer and die a death you wouldn't dare wish to your family members and friends. But he went to Calvary for you and me. When his own father raised him from the dead, he shared to his brothers and students, the resurrection life.

I am full of the resurrection life. My Spirit is aflame with the thoughts and hymns of heaven.

Romans 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Yes, grace is reigning in us through the righteous that CHRIST JESUS did, by taking away the Law and sin

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ,

who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by orisa37: 6:16am On May 15, 2018
Blessed are you among your peers.

1 Like

Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by lightblazingnow(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2018
orisa37:
Blessed are you among your peers.

Your generations will clap for you
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2018
Are you sure you are not on weeeed? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by orisa37: 9:56am On May 15, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Your generations will clap for you

In Heaven and on Earth IJN AMEN.
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by hopefulLandlord: 10:04am On May 15, 2018
Mr Lightblalingnow, I see you have God's power but can you tell me anything empirical you can achieve that is absolutely impossible for anyone who doesn't have the same powers?

1 Like

Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by lightblazingnow(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Mr Lightblalingnow, I see you have God's power but can you tell me anything empirical you can achieve that is absolutely impossible for anyone who doesn't have the same powers?

Your case is different from every other atheist, I see, it's not your will to do what you are doing, it's because of the pain of the past. Give God Almighty another chance, he will show you what you are looking for hopefulland lord..

Allow this word to sink and you will understand the meaning of the power I am talking about..

1 Like

Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by sKeetz(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Your case is different from every other atheist, I see, it's not your will to do what you are doing, it's because of the pain of the past. Give God Almighty another chance, he will show you what you are looking for hopefulland lord..

Allow this word to sink and you will understand the meaning of the power I am talking about..

Answer the question and stop deflecting.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by lightblazingnow(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2018
sKeetz:

Answer the question and stop deflecting.

What an answer dear, meant for one now he got another and another coming. I am grateful the kingdom is of power not of words of wisdom.
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by cyborg123(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2018
grin grin
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by lightblazingnow(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2018
Great fire
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by Otedollaryen: 2:35am On May 16, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Great fire
if you are the full power of God. I dare you to wire 10M to my account

1 Like

Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by lightblazingnow(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2018
Otedollaryen:
if you are the full power of God. I dare you to wire 10M to my account

What do you want to do with 10m??
James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by Otedollaryen: 9:34am On May 16, 2018
lightblazingnow:

James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
you have quoted O.P. completely irrelevant verse wetin concern enemy of God and adulters for this matter? Just say you are powerless and you can't do it. Infact the fact that you said I want to consume it upon my lusts shows you are a fake. I thought you said you are god. You are suppose to be all knowing now. Lot of funny pple in this is section sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by Otedollaryen: 9:35am On May 16, 2018
lightblazingnow:

you have quoted O.P. completely irrelevant verse wetin concern enemy of God and adulters for this matter? Just say you are powerless and you can't do it. Infact the fact that you said I want to consume it upon my lusts shows you are a fake. I thought you said you are god. You are suppose to be all knowing now. Lot of funny pple in this is section sha. grin
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by lightblazingnow(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2018
Otedollaryen:
you have quoted O.P. completely irrelevant verse wetin concern enemy of God and adulters for this matter? Just say you are powerless and you can't do it. Infact the fact that you said I want to consume it upon my lusts shows you are a fake. I thought you said you are god. You are suppose to be all knowing now. Lot of funny pple in this is section sha. grin

You hate the truth, go and learn the truth and obey the truth and then you will experience the power. If you have ears to hear you will, but I see you have inching ears. Go and look for teachers like you who will give you 10m
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by Otedollaryen: 10:34am On May 16, 2018
lightblazingnow:

You hate the truth, go and learn the truth and obey the truth and then you will experience the power. If you have ears to hear you will, but I see you have inching ears. Go and look for teachers like you who will give you 10m
lol grin this guy. You go dey alright in the end. You are the most tactless charlatan since the creation of nairaland. You score zero on strategy.

Go and learn from others

1 Like

Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by lightblazingnow(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2018
Many are called only few are chosen "

Why, answer for your self.
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by lightblazingnow(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2018
GREATNESS
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by M0ron: 11:22am On May 17, 2018
lightblazingnow:
GREATNESS
Say my name
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by lightblazingnow(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
GREATNESS running
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by lightblazingnow(m): 1:56am On Sep 02, 2018
Praising God Almighty
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by lightblazingnow(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2018
Merci
Re: I Am Full Of The Power Of God Almighty Who Is in The House To Dare Us by IamTheAnswers: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2018
Surely

(1) (Reply)

Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions / Jesus Forgets The Plot / Watch This If You Are Scared About The End Times (Truthunedited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.