Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Palestinian Smiled In Death - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Smiled In Death (1360 Views)

Ukrainians Trapped In "Death Tunnels" In Kherson: How The Russians Ambushed Them / Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palestinian Smiled In Death by vedaxcool(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2018
Wonder why he is smiling?
Certainly he enjoys eternal freedom. Something he had not seen since he was born in #Gaza!
Murdered Pal protester Motasam Abu Lolly.
#Nakba70 #GreatMarchOfReturn
#JerusalemIstheCapitalofPalestine https:///q0OWICbq5E

Despite murder God is always with the oppressed

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by forreelinc(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2018
angry mallam
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by robinso01(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2018
this is what they calls " dying and smiling "
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 14, 2018
Rest on brother! Israel & Amerika (along with their followers) will surely pay for their inumerable crimes against humanity no matter how long it takes.

I am neither a muslim nor a christian but a decent human being.

9 Likes

Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by Tallesty1(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2018
Zoharariel:
Rest on brother! Israel & Amerika (along with their followers) will surely pay for their inumerable crimes against humanity no matter how long it takes.

What if this one is his own price for his crimes?
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2018
Zoharariel:

Will be there popping champagne when it happens. America's unqualified support to Israel that enables it to murder Palestinians at will is why i like events like 9-11 that taught them how to cry and shit themselves with fear
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by obonujoker(m): 1:56am On May 15, 2018
If America supports Israel, why can't Russia or Saudi support Palestine??

Please stop calling America for your problems... Remember what happened in Myanmar, abi na America cause that one ni
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by alBHAGDADI: 6:05am On May 15, 2018
It's pictures like this they use in deceiving Muslims. One cunning Imam can start using it to tell gullible terrorists in Mosque that the reason why the guy's corpse is smilling is because he is getting his d*ckc sucked by one of the 72 virgins who came to welcome him to Al Jannah.

8 Likes

Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by tolexy007(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2018
May b the 72virgins have started giv him the mouth action
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by tolexy007(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

It's pictures like this they use in deceiving Muslims. One cunning Imam can start using it to tell gullible terrorists in Mosque that the reason why the guy's corpse is smilling is because he is getting his d*ckc sucked by one of the 72 virgins who came to welcome him to Al Jannah.

hahahaha

Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by Lucasbalo(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2018
Zoharariel:

Take America out of the mess in the Middle East. That part of the world is cursed and i couldn't give a damn if they wipe each other out of earth. The worthless Trump is not helping either by taking side. I sure don't want my taxes helping Israel or any country in the Middle East.
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by APCsupporter: 4:37pm On May 16, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Take America out of the mess in the Middle East. That part of the world is cursed and i couldn't give a damn if they wipe each other out of earth. The worthless Trump is not helping either by taking side. I sure don't want my taxes helping Israel or any country in the Middle East.
What do you mean by that? America is easily the major cause of the crises in the middle east with their stupid regime change agendas. They invaded and destabilized many countries, killed their people and looted their resources. America can never be counted out and it will surely pay for its sins. The 9/11 and mass shootings is only the beginning

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by Lucasbalo(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2018
APCsupporter:

What do you mean by that? America is easily the major cause of the crises in the middle east with their stupid regime change agendas. They invaded and destabilized many countries, killed their people and looted their resources. America can never be counted out and it will surely pay for its sins. The 9/11 and mass shootings is only the beginning
Why don't you lead the crusade and come over and do another 911 and see what will become of you. Your folks will never see your dead body. Most Americans are not in support of American interventionism. The problem is the leadership not Americans who doesn't have a say .
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by APCsupporter: 6:27pm On May 16, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Why don't you lead the crusade and come over and do another 911 and see what will become of you. Your folks will never see your dead body. Most Americans are not in support of American interventionism. The problem is the leadership not Americans who doesn't have a say .

shut up man. So when America invaded countries like Iraq for the "crimes" of leaders the citizens supported them right? I don't need to argue with you. it won't take long before you hear the story of another mass killing conducted by the victims of Americas careless bombings

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 16, 2018
APCsupporter:

shut up man. So when America invaded countries like Iraq for the "crimes" of leaders the citizens supported them right? I don't need to argue with you. it won't take long before you hear the story of another mass killing conducted by the victims of Americas careless bombings

Nigeria could not have done better if they where super power. Whatever bullying/unfairness you feel USA is doing, multiply it by 50k, that's what we would have done.
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by APCsupporter: 8:05pm On May 16, 2018
Admin401:

Nigeria could not have done better if they where super power. Whatever bullying/unfairness you feel USA is doing, multiply it by 50k, that's what we would have done.

So because of this, America should be praised and licked in the butt for whatever atrocities they commit right?

I agree with you though. Power always corrupts but that doesn't mean we should keep mute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 16, 2018
APCsupporter:

So because of this, America should be praised and licked in the butt for whatever atrocities they commit right?

I agree with you though. Power always corrupts but that doesn't mean we should keep mute

I'm not saying you should lick their ass, but no one knows how tough it is at the top until you get there and are surrounded by so many decision, enough to turn your entire hair grey.
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by APCsupporter: 8:11pm On May 16, 2018
Admin401:

I'm not saying you should lick their ass, but no one knows how tough it is at the top until you get there and are surrounded by so many decision, enough to turn your entire hair grey.

No disagreements. All that I am saying is that we can't hide the truth. evil is evil. You might be surprised to Know that I hate what Saudi Arabia is doing. Same with the injustice against Shiites and ipob in Nigeria even though I mock their supporters online
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by Lucasbalo(m): 8:21pm On May 16, 2018
APCsupporter:

Your worthless leadership is killing people in Nigeria like flies but a big mouth with no vision is talking about another 911 in America. You should be concerned about the Titanic because millions of your type can't do shiiit to America.
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by APCsupporter: 8:30pm On May 16, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Your worthless leadership is killing people in Nigeria like flies but a big mouth with no vision is talking about another 911 in America. You should be concerned about the Titanic because millions of your type can't do shiiit to America.

How many people have been killed by the govt compared to the millions your evil, oil-drinking devilish villain of a country has killed? Your stupid country that is the most hypocritical country in the world. You claim to be in support of democracy but support your fellow terrorist state Israel and even protect it from sanctions? You claim to be democratic but repeatedly ignore the UN when it doesn't suit you? You claim to fight dictators but arm countries like Saudi Arabia. You belong to a country that the whole world agrees to be the biggest threat to world peace and you think you have the guts to speak ill of my country? Nigeria doesn't have even a 10th of the enemies America has and the people she massacred will always come back to unleash their revenge on them. mark it down

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by Lucasbalo(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2018
APCsupporter:

How many people have been killed by the govt compared to the millions your evil, oil-drinking devilish villain of a country has killed? Your stupid country that is the most hypocritical country in the world. You claim to be in support of democracy but support your fellow terrorist state Israel and even protect it from sanctions? You claim to be democratic but repeatedly ignore the UN when it doesn't suit you? You claim to fight dictators but arm countries like Saudi Arabia. You belong to a country that the whole world agrees to be the biggest threat to world peace and you think you have the guts to speak ill of my country? Nigeria doesn't have even a 10th of the enemies America has and the people she massacred will always come back to unleash their revenge on them. mark it down
Obviously a third world brainstem can't differentiate between the government and the people. Are you responsible for the killings of IPOB from your cave ?. I am not responsible for the atrocities of US government and in fact I am anti war unless America is attacked. So face your front and use your time to better your condition in Nigeria instead of barking at the wrong tree here.
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by APCsupporter: 9:00pm On May 16, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Obviously a third world brainstem can't differentiate between the government and the people. Are you responsible for the killings of IPOB from your cave ?. I am not responsible for the atrocities of US government and in fact I am anti war unless America is attacked. So face your front and use your time to better your condition in Nigeria instead of barking at the wrong tree here.

You are trying too hard to sound smart. So what about the threats to completely destroy North Korea by your pervert and foolish dick-head of a president? Did he consider the citizens? what about what America did to Japan, Syria, Iraq, etc did they consider the opinions of the citizens? The future victims of attacks against America will face the same treatment.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by Lucasbalo(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2018
APCsupporter:

You are trying too hard to sound smart. So what about the threats to completely destroy North Korea by your pervert and foolish dick-head of a president? Did he consider the citizens? what about what America did to Japan, Syria, Iraq, etc did they consider the opinions of the citizens? The future victims of attacks against America will face the same treatment.
You are too slow for me to even have a rational discussion with. No one loathes Trump more than I do and i am not in support of American interventionism in any part of the world. Go and read my posts and get back to me if I ever support American jingoism. As much love as I have for Obama, that's one place I disagree with him.
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by APCsupporter: 9:27pm On May 16, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You are too slow for me to even have a rational discussion with. No one loathes Trump more than I do and i am not in support of American interventionism in any part of the world. Go and read my posts and get back to me if I ever support American jingoism. As much love as I have for Obama, that's one place I disagree with him.

I know all that about you but it doesn't matter. YOUR COUNTRY IS EVIL WHETHER YOU SUPPORT IT OR NOT AND YOU MUST PAY FOR IT. Just like the way it doesn't care about the opinions of the citizens it attacks

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by Lucasbalo(m): 9:37pm On May 16, 2018
APCsupporter:

I know all that about you but it doesn't matter. YOUR COUNTRY IS EVIL WHETHER YOU SUPPORT IT OR NOT AND YOU MUST PAY FOR IT. Just like the way it doesn't care about the opinions of the citizens it attacks
I am very used to Nigeria and it's the same way you pay for your Buhari and Obasanjo massacreing innocent people of Biafra and Odi. Like things are not bad enough in Nigeria. Take that and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by dapoRead: 1:16am On May 17, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Who is this idot on Nairaland ?

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Smiled In Death by Lucasbalo(m): 1:57am On May 17, 2018
dapoRead:

Who is this idot on Nairaland ?
Look at the mirror.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About Ukraine Nazi Problems Backed With Proof / Can F-16s Fly Combat Sorties Over Ukraine? — A Discussion / Joe Biden, A Perfect Vp (if Not Even President)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.