Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,688 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari (27634 Views)

France To Return $150 Million Abacha Loot / U.S. Repatriates Another $20.6 Million Abacha Loot / Malami: Buhari Using $311 Million Abacha Loot To Build Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Stmiceel(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2018
Buhari should import cow buy more cow more and more cow.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by slivertongue: 10:11pm On May 14, 2018
Like 2pac, like abacha. though dead bt always in d news.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 14, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/268400-what-nigeria-will-do-with-320-million-abacha-loot-buhari.html

Another scam by Buhari-led APC government. What does he want to do something that never existed? I recall, Buhari's stance has always been that Abacha never stole money.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by kareemkamil(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2018
Abacha anywhere u are u no go sleep well. With situations u people have put us. Idiot

1 Like

Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by cantok(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
Old man, but you said Abacha never stole. Why are you this inconsistent and shifty? Only BMC believes any word that comes out of your mouth.
Ezenwammadu:
But bubu told us abacha did not steal. Useless kwarrupt pighting govt
LibertyRep:
Abacha must have looted on behalf of his tenth generations so much that the recovery seems unending since 1999. I thought someone was quoted to have said 'Abacha never stole'.
ChelseaDr:
"He who is consistently inconsistent is consistent in inconsistency" lipsrsealed I call person name
Cheers!
Gloriousgud:
yes, Buhari said abacha had never steal. am sure he want to use it for his election campaign. God help us
Chukazu:
Abacha loot? Handiwork of lazy journalism with misleading headline I know for certain Buhari can never refer to Abacha as a looter and has never regarded the money as Loot He said they are "Wrongly Misappropriated Money"(because Abacha is A Muslim who use stolen money to build Mosque) That is wapt and myopic leader we have
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stealing is not corruption - Words of a sage and almost Nobel prize winner
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by cantok(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2018
kareemkamil:
Abacha anywhere u are u no go sleep well. With situations u people have put us. Idiot
dem generation sef no go rest for nite. all all them must get accident
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 14, 2018
That money must have been recovered from Chinedu Abacha from Anambra State. The Abacha who was our former Head of State never stole. undecided
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Iammercy2018: 11:09pm On May 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
Old man, but you said Abacha never stole.

Why are you this inconsistent and shifty?

Only BMC believes any word that comes out of your mouth.
show us the video/news paper publication where he said it..

#WailUntil2023
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by giles14(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2018
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 11:31pm On May 14, 2018
clevvermind:
Abacha is the worst looter in this country. I don't know who will beat that record that he has set so far.
ibb and obj na confirm looters,na cuz abacha die prematurely makes it look as if he was d greatest looter.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 14, 2018
Mr Buhari was one of that Abacha's corrupt administration official, when will he return his own loots?
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by MONITZ: 12:13am On May 15, 2018
Zakkyoz:
This Abacha of a person is a cheerful giver even in the grave. There is no administration in Nigeria that has not benefitted from his inglorious loot.

That is a pointer to the humongous amount of money that he looted even though the exact amount that he salted away when he was in charge can never be determined...Bt everybody is aware that Abacha almost bled Nigeria to death and by the way how come Bubu has plans for the latest tranche of money recovered when he had already covincingly and ingloriously told us that Abacha didn't loot our collective patrimony ,I guess all the amounts recovered so far in his name were kept by him for Nigeria so that whenever Nigeria goes broke then these stashed cash will become handy ...
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by donqx: 2:07am On May 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by 2016v2017: 3:33am On May 15, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
All na wash. The man is going to use it to fund his re-election jare.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by 2016v2017: 3:34am On May 15, 2018
Omeokachie:
Old man, but you said Abacha never stole.

Why are you this inconsistent and shifty?

Only BMC believes any word that comes out of your mouth.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Omeokachie: 5:26am On May 15, 2018
Iammercy2018:
show us the video/news paper publication where he said it..

#WailUntil2023

Who are the "us"?

Google is your friend. Quit being a "lazy youth".
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by semyman: 6:16am On May 15, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
All na wash. The man is going to use it to fund his re-election jare.
Be sane for once, what is the attacks all about, you lost in 2015 and you will loose again in 2019? Common
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by papaa4: 6:27am On May 15, 2018
Make dem share d moni 2 our 200 million population n Nigeria people will nt be poor again
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by lekanskills(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin

But Buhari once exclaimed that Abacha never stole a dime.

How, then, did this Abacha loot come about?

Oh! I forgot, birds of a feather flies together.
haha very good one
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by smirn(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
But bubu told us abacha did not steal.

Useless kwarrupt pighting govt
Where and when did he tell you that?
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Nossa(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Which Abacha is he referring to?

Abacha our former Military ruler never stole a dime

Well SamDaddy 2019

Please try to reach me on 08077306919 via whatsapp or phone call, I wanna know when you'll be in the east, I have a business proposal I believe we both would love to engage in.
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Assassin101: 1:10pm On May 15, 2018
we already know what you will do with it. the usual
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Iammercy2018: 9:26pm On May 15, 2018
Omeokachie:

Who are the "us"?

Google is your friend. Quit being a "lazy youth".

even Google is lazy, it refused to show anything like that
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by Horus(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LXKkdl1Qw

REVEALED: How Nigeria will spend $320 million Abacha loot – Buhari
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2018
semyman:
Be sane for once, what is the attacks all about, you lost in 2015 and you will loose again in 2019? Common
I supported buhari in 2015, he disappointed me and now he must leave
Re: What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari by GuntersChain(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2018
this country strong oooh, they have been looting since 1960 and the country still dey kamkpe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash / US Electoral System Does Not Meet Democratic Standards - Russia / Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.