Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (63051 Views)

Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by hensben(m): 6:16am On May 15, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
Nobody's talking about the father here.
What a warped generation!
She never asked Wiz to nut into her. Wiz knows the implications and must have promised her heaven and earth before she took in. And girls at her age then are so naive and so live a fantasy~imaginary life. He took advantage of her nativity. At her age, who wouldn't want to associate with success? Just like the internet sensation about Oma and bro Dave. Are we going to blame Chioma for associating with Dave? Dave might as well have an ulterior motives.
It is not easy to be a single parent in this part of the country while the father whores about.
We all are judging. Are we righteous either? If it was a mistake on her side, what happened to our sense of sympathy, love and advice? Why the so much hate and vile talk? In as much I don't like all this media paparazzi, she should lead a quiet life while minding her business. Stay away from media.
Why so much hate on women on this part of the country? Why call her names, why so much hate?
Even hawkers open legs for hawkers too. Now we celebrate and applaud the guy to be the Man for being irresponsible?
Moral decadence in our society has reached such a level that calls for concern.
Broa me self tire for the comments so far
Well, who nor go nor know sha
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by pressplay411(m): 6:30am On May 15, 2018
meobizy:
If you didn't want to become a mom and dad you should have kept your legs closed. Easy.

Oluwa mio!! Savage leverl- Fatality!

But I feel for her if Wiz is truly not fulfill his obligations as a dad atleast whenever possible. We all know he's a rolling stone so he can't be available all the time. But he still gotta make time, not all about the money..
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by surgical: 6:33am On May 15, 2018
Sexyjigga:
All these male celebs no get eyes...Dating & impregnating ugly girls...The only two celebs I respect with beautiful main-squeeze are Ik ogbonna & Gbenro ajibade �
where u put flavour
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Safiaa(f): 6:54am On May 15, 2018
Most Nigerians are disgusting. That’s why they’ll remain in the conditions they’re in. Stagnancy and failure. God never blesses the hateful.
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Jakasibo(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2018
Sexyjigga:
All these male celebs no get eyes...Dating & impregnating ugly girls...The only two celebs I respect with beautiful main-squeeze are Ik ogbonna & Gbenro ajibade �
What of Banky?
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Stallion93(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2018
sonnie10:

But Jesus loves even when we were yet sinners.
True Jesus loves Everyone, the love is evenly Spread so let her don't personalise the Love. She should talk about smth else
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 7:09am On May 15, 2018
Olosho omo
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Daeylar(f): 7:22am On May 15, 2018
The hate as far as I have seen is only on nairaland. I first saw this on Instagram. And people were defending and trying to comfort her. With only one or 2 goats trying to drag her there. But nairaland and it's imbecilic posters pride themselves on how disgusting and misogynistic they can be. This forum is seriously pathetic.

It's the typical case on nairaland, on Nairaland, in A Man verses a woman issue, No matter how right the woman is, Nairaland misogynistic idiots will always judge her to be wrong and then proceed to bash her.
I'm not surprised with what I'm seeing.

She is complaining that she is the only one playing both roles ( a mom and a dad) in the child's life and she is damn right to complain. She shouldn't be the only parent raising the child.
How can a man and a woman play their roles in making a baby, the father gives sperm. The mom gives her eggs and carries the child, Yet when the baby is here only one person ( the woman) is taking care of the child?
If a baby father can go raw then he can step the fùck up and take care of his child. That's all she wants. And she isn't wrong for asking of that.

There is nothing cute about an absentee dad.

Josephamstrong1:
Nobody's talking about the father here.
What a warped generation!
She never asked Wiz to nut into her. Wiz knows the implications and must have promised her heaven and earth before she took in. And girls at her age then are so naive and so live a fantasy~imaginary life. He took advantage of her nativity. At her age, who wouldn't want to associate with success? Just like the internet sensation about Oma and bro Dave. Are we going to blame Chioma for associating with Dave? Dave might as well have an ulterior motives.
It is not easy to be a single parent in this part of the country while the father whores about.
We all are judging. Are we righteous either? If it was a mistake on her side, what happened to our sense of sympathy, love and advice? Why the so much hate and vile talk? In as much I don't like all this media paparazzi, she should lead a quiet life while minding her business. Stay away from media.
Why so much hate on women on this part of the country? Why call her names, why so much hate?
Even hawkers open legs for hawkers too. Now we celebrate and applaud the guy to be the Man for being irresponsible?
Moral decadence in our society has reached such a level that calls for concern.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Martin0(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2018
Daeylar:
The hate as far as I have seen is only on nairaland. I first saw this on Instagram. And people were defending and trying to comfort her. With only one or 2 goats trying to drag her there. But nairaland and it's imbecilic posters pride themselves on how disgusting and misogynistic they can be. This forum is seriously pathetic.

It's the typical case on nairaland, on Nairaland, in A Man verses a woman issue, No matter how right the woman is, Nairaland misogynistic idiots will always judge her to be wrong and then proceed to bash her.

She is complaining that she is the only one playing both roles ( a mom and a dad) in the child's life and she is damn right to complain. She shouldn't be the only parent raising the child.
How can a man and a woman play their roles in making a baby, the father gives sperm. The mom gives her eggs and carries the child, Yet when the baby is here only one person ( the woman) is taking care of the child?
If a baby father can go raw then he can step the fùck up and take care of his child. That's all she wants. And she isn't wrong for asking of that.

good points and well thought
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by grandstar(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2018
PheezyLee:
Attention seeker, shut up already and resolve your family issh without involving us. You should av been wise now.

Holier than thou? How old was she when she got pregnant?

She probably cried out for lack of fatherly care from wizkid. I just want to believe he is stepping up cash wise. Deep down, I feel he is a penny pincher
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by LosVikingos: 7:35am On May 15, 2018
kennygee:
What of the dad who pays the bills.

I'm not sure, judging by her statement...

She's the Dad
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by grandstar(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2018
megafone:
How this boy take resemble Wizzy naa?

Through DNA
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by jrusky(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2018
Another pain in the ass bollock. Who sent you? face it girl you want to be a baby mama isn't? Then carry your cross and stop asking for damn accolade ok. No one sent you it's your choice so live with it.

Not only accolade it's accobeat or accoslap.
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by franka19: 8:23am On May 15, 2018
meobizy:
If you didn't want to become a mom and dad you should have kept your legs closed. Easy.

Well said. Did she remember the God she is calling now when she opened her legs wide for Wizkid to enter without condom and it resulted to pregnancy? Why must some ladies come out and start blaming someone when she should have restricted herself to see that if the guy wants her to have a baby, he should do the normal thing by paying for her bride price and put a ring to her finger.

Because she wanted to hook a young man trying to do something for himself down with a pregnancy and it never worked for her and now she is calling God and blaming devil = Wizkid, who can never keep his manhood one place even if God is down on earth here today, the young man must reach great Fela's status by marring 37 desperate women like her in one day .

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 8:31am On May 15, 2018
jessca048:
dead beat dads everywhere. not every man who gets a woman pregnant deserved to be called a dad some are just sperm donor

And if a gold digger gets a dead beat dad-spam donor the equation is solved.
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by PheezyLee(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2018
grandstar:

Holier than thou? How old was she when she got pregnant?

She probably cried out for lack of fatherly care from wizkid. I just want to believe he is stepping up cash wise. Deep down, I feel he is a penny pincher

Don't know what's happening in their family though and one can't judge based on 1 side of a story. But assuming she's right; will bringing the issue to SM change the guy or further cause more damage? You can't have a 7yrs old boy for someone and still not know anyone in his family you can discuss with rather than taking it to 'twitter court'.
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by funtomiee(f): 8:50am On May 15, 2018
haba now nairalanders are the worst people have ever known... they are full of criticism you all judging her should put yourself in her shoes mehn...
i hate what am reading here now... some idiots are just saying rubbish forming saint on here... haa i tire for una oo make una chimer down now no body is above mistake... you all dont know how they started.... please you people should face your own life and make it better.... oga ooo hypocrites everywhere abegiiii undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by funtomiee(f): 8:52am On May 15, 2018
am sick and tired of this so called nairalanders... they shouldn't judge her if their blood cant wash her sins....

Daeylar:

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by youngibeh(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2018
BROS WETIN DE DO YOU, EVEN IF SHE NEED HELP SHE NO GO NEED PERSON LIKE YOU. tongue tongue tongue
PheezyLee:
Attention seeker, shut up already and resolve your family issh without involving us. You should av been wise now.

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by uvie66: 9:13am On May 15, 2018
queensera:
Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu is shading someone on Twitter, and we can’t help but think it’s him.

According to OluwaniShola, she has being a mother and father to their son all by herself (which could possibly suggest that wiz issa deadbeat dad).

Read Her Tweets Below:

“Being a Mom and a Dad and Still Manage to Slay all at once on a Legit Income!!! Please I need my accolades served chilled!!!! It’s very well deserved!!!

Thank you lord.. I’ll never get tired of thanking you God.. Cos I am where and who I am because of you my Miracle Worker!!!

I have alottt to say.. I feel the need to call someone out soo baddd..

Like just blast our full REAL history for the public.

Let the world know the Real Truth not the liesss this person has made the world believe

But God keeps patting me on the back saying I gotchu baby…

It’s a been a great day today.. Let’s leave it at that and keep it classy as always.

#Everyday4theThief1dayForTheOwner #OnedayBushmeatGoCatchTheHunter

He Who Fights and Runaway Lives to Fight Another day FULLY ARMED!!!

..You’ve been strong for so long don’t let nobody change that

So because of the fear of God In me I’ll save this person face.

And Leave this person to Karma to do what it does best…”

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/im-mom-and-dad-of-our-son-wizkids.html
Forget all this Godly talk i beg, you dey look for sympathy, ee nor dey here, nor be because of dow you open your yansh for Davido in the first place.

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by bamoski(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2018
jessca048:
dead beat dads everywhere. not every man who gets a woman pregnant deserved to be called a dad some are just sperm donor

Learn to keep your legs closed and stop pouring saliva here
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by lovelybugs(f): 9:25am On May 15, 2018
Madam if you have a problem with that wizzy of a boy go and inbox him and stop disgracing your poor son! Are we wizkid? Is he us? We are him? If WizKid says he won't take responsibility for your child then you shut up! Because after all you should have thought of that before doing the do without a condom.
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by obi123: 9:40am On May 15, 2018
honestly what's all this slaying about.
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by bedspread: 9:45am On May 15, 2018
PheezyLee:
[s]Attention seeker, shut up already and resolve your family issh without involving us. You should av been wise now.[/s]
Shut up !! Are u Possessed?

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by talk2percy(m): 9:47am On May 15, 2018
Oh slayer, please what are u slaying?
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Realhommie(m): 10:06am On May 15, 2018
freecocoa:
The way these ones start yelling "God" up and down like some sort of prayer warrior, after their lovers abandon them, makes me wonder, abeg did God come into existence only after you've almost fornicated your life away and went to get belle with no plan for yourself? Na wa o!

Make una take am easy o.
Lol
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Realhommie(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2018
MrRichmond:

why won't she be attacked?
she came online and start running her mouth any how
Nobody cares if she is the fada & moda of her kid at the same time.
We did not send her message to fucck like a fool and try to trap wizkid!
She should shut the fucck up and send wizkid a dm if she's upset with him not ranting and calling God's name up and down like a rettarded prayer warrior!
See vexation ooooooo..

Hahahahahaha
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by caprini1: 10:13am On May 15, 2018
funtomiee:
haba now nairalanders are the worst people have ever known... they are full of criticism you all judging her should put yourself in her shoes mehn...
i hate what am reading here now... some idiots are just saying rubbish forming saint on here... haa i tire for una oo make una chimer down now no body is above mistake... you all dont know how they started.... please you people should face your own life and make it better.... oga ooo hypocrites everywhere abegiiii undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I think she was wrong by coming to social media to air this.Wizkids,parents are still alive,she could have politely gone to them for succor and advice.Moreover two teenagers bringing a child into this world,honestly didn't know what they were doing,except enjoying the s.ex.
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by funtomiee(f): 10:17am On May 15, 2018
caprini1:
I think she was wrong by coming to social media to air this.Wizkids,parents are still alive,she could have politely gone to them for succor and advice.Moreover two teenagers bringing a child into this world,honestly didn't know what they were doing,except enjoying the s.ex.
is not as if she mentioned his name in her post and we dont even know who sh is referring to.... all is well jare buh people should learn to stop judging we are not God
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by boyjo: 11:24am On May 15, 2018
Maybe she was raped?
Or what other truth is there?
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by monex(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2018
Daeylar:

exactly, she is not asking him to marry her. She is asking him to be a father to his offspring. It is his obligation. if he didnt want it, he should have used a condom. so much hate for her because she is a woman and Whizkid is a celebrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege / Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) / Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.