Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) (42369 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Newborn Baby’s Tribal Marks / Igbo Tribal Marks And Their Meaning / Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 12:45pm On May 15, 2018
dheolexaone:
If u know u know!
The marks are not real.
Eyebrow pencil

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by gwama: 1:13pm On May 15, 2018
AFONJACOW:
wickedness of AFONJA is second to none even devil dey fear them

Do you think in Nigeria, only Yorubas have tribal marks? This baby have Igala tribal marks , Kogi State grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 15, 2018
Booboo answer me when and how did I troll you? sad
fucktoto:

stop trolling me...i'm warning you.

if i start with you, you'll hate me more than you do now.
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by ladyF(f): 1:24pm On May 15, 2018
Did they also draw her eyebrows?
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2018
gwama:

Do you think in Nigeria, only Yorubas have tribal marks? This baby have Igala tribal marks , Kogi State grin
taaa this is Yoruba tribal tattoos, how can they be this wicked to such a young baby
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by deavicky(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2018
MetaPhysical:
Moreover, the marks are fake. They are still fresh and seeping blood. Why is the sorrounding tissue not inflammed or swollen as should be expected when the skin surface is broken in a bruise, cut or scrape?

its been like three days
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:50pm On May 15, 2018
Fake mark.Y'all doubting thomas should zoom it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2018
E no go beta for people wey do this wickedness in Jesus name.
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by Ogunleti01: 2:31pm On May 15, 2018
so if the tribal marks are real what of the two piercing s on the lad ear. Nigerians can believe anything thrown at them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by Tobycharles: 3:02pm On May 15, 2018
Can't believe people still gives their newbies tribal mark in this era
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by haryomikun(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2018
ikombe:
Wetin this wan dey talk
He's making much more sense than you
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by ikombe: 3:33pm On May 15, 2018
haryomikun:

He's making much more sense than you
I never said he wasn't making sense in my post. I don't know why you can't read and write
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by fucktoto: 3:37pm On May 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Booboo answer me when and how did I troll you? sad

you like coming to my thread to troll. that's more like trolling me myself.
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by charleoj(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2018
Ogbomoso people. I hail oooooooooooooo
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 15, 2018
But I didn’t troll na
I just gave my own opinion although it was contrary to popular opinion. Just normal comments
See as you dey vex. Smh undecided
fucktoto:

you like coming to my thread to troll. that's more like trolling me myself.
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by fucktoto: 4:01pm On May 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
But I didn’t troll na
I just gave my own opinion although it was contrary to popular opinion. Just normal comments
See as you dey vex. Smh undecided

can't you give your opinion without cussing? plus you're always biased towards your gender. you insulted that guy even when you never listened to the VN simply because the other girls condemned him.

SMH.
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by sulaiman01(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2018
the person dat did this must go to jail
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 15, 2018
It’s not as if I’m intentionally biased, my opinions always come off as favouring a particular gender and you can’t always blame me. Even you yourself, you always tend to favour the bros. But that aside, I didn’t insult that guy based on the vn, it was his manner of typing that irked me. In your heart I’m very sure that you know that that guy is a dumbass, judging from his manner of speech. But he’s a bro so obviously you’d defend him. And you won’t deny that what the others said was sort of the truth.
fucktoto:

can't you give your opinion without cussing? plus you're always biased towards your gender. you insulted that guy even when you never listened to the VN simply because the other girls condemned him.

SMH.
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by alaskido(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2018
This is to ensure that she does not get missing and gets identified by her tribesmen. What a life in this 21st century.
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2018
Chaii.. dis is totally unacceptable. see how dey contorted such a very beautiful baby who would hav grown to a beautiful woman.
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by selab: 4:40pm On May 15, 2018
I beg which part of the country is this be done; in this era? This child will grow cursing those who are involved cry cry :- cry
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by fucktoto: 4:41pm On May 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
It’s not as if I’m intentionally biased, my opinions always come off as favouring a particular gender and you can’t always blame me. Even you yourself, you always tend to favour the bros. But that aside, I didn’t insult that guy based on the vn, it was his manner of typing that irked me. In your heart I’m very sure that you know that that guy is a dumbass, judging from his manner of speech. But he’s a bro so obviously you’d defend him. And you won’t deny that what the others said was sort of the truth.

i'm not really about what other guys think about the vn. people always tend to have differing opinions on every issue regardless their gender or status. but i've noticed that most of you females that visit that thread are hypocrites; you always like to stay on the opposite side when an issue comes up - your 'opinions' are always biased and vitriolic. were you not the same girls who, months ago, made contemptuous remarks about mariga's vn, downgrading his stroke game and calling him weak? but suddenly you can't listen to borntowin's vn because he was too cruel and "soulless". i tire for una!

@emboldened, if you think i always favour the guys then you really don't know me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by CorleonOfSicily: 5:33pm On May 15, 2018
Na Igala pipo from kogi state
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by haryomikun(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2018
ikombe:
I never said he wasn't making sense in my post. I don't know why you can't read and write
And here you are, spewing nonsense again. If i didn't know how to write, how would I have replied you?

wink
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 15, 2018
I don’t even know anything about marigà’s VN and you're totally getting me wrong. You perceive me as a misandrist which is untrue. And if you think that I always favour females in forming my opinions, then you don’t really know me either undecided
I’m no hypocrite. I’d always stand by this. My ideology might be in great conflict with what a lot of you think and that doesn’t make me a hypocrite or a troll.
fucktoto:

i'm not really about what other guys think about the vn. people always tend to have differing opinions on every issue regardless their gender or status. but i've noticed that most of you females that visit that thread are hypocrites; you always like to stay on the opposite side when an issue comes up - your 'opinions' are always biased and vitriolic. were you not the same girls who, months ago, made contemptuous remarks about mariga's vn, downgrading his stroke game and calling him weak? but suddenly you can't listen to borntowin's vn because he was too cruel and "soulless". i tire for una!

@emboldened, if you think i always favour the guys then you really don't know me.
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by fucktoto: 8:06pm On May 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I don’t even know anything about marigà’s VN and you're totally getting me wrong. You perceive me as a misandrist which is untrue. And if you think that I always favour females in forming my opinions, then you don’t really know me either undecided
I’m no hypocrite. I’d always stand by this. My ideology might be in great conflict with what a lot of you think and that doesn’t make me a hypocrite or a troll.

really? grin grin grin

and this was your comment 2 or 3 days ago.

KillaBeauty:
Don’t be a mumu abeg. I wasn’t expecting to be received well, neither would I give a shît about it. I was/am here solely to troll and be a nuisance so put one and two together and stop spewing dumb fûcking horseshit
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 15, 2018
Well... I came as a troll but I haven’t been doing so lately
What prompted me to say that was when you falsely accused me of trolling you/the thread when I’d not even done that in a while.
Anytime I make any contribution on that thread, it’s always unwelcome by you even though it’s relevant
fucktoto:

really? grin grin grin

and this was your comment 2 or 3 days ago.

Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by KingSango(m): 8:13pm On May 15, 2018

Stop criticizing tradition and build an economy that is independent like our ancestors so you do not need jobs to support your family.
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by fucktoto: 8:29pm On May 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Well... I came as a troll but I haven’t been doing so lately
What prompted me to say that was when you falsely accused me of trolling you/the thread when I’d not even done that in a while.
Anytime I make any contribution on that thread, it’s always unwelcome by you even though it’s relevant

LOL! nobody is saying you should not troll or have fun or do whatever makes you happy. but you have to know your boundaries to avoid overlapping. we are all trolls at some points. i myself troll buhari and his fulani zombies, especially the muslims, but that's only in politics section ... you won't find me discussing trolling them in romance section.

you come off to me as a man-hater; i've seen your posts and your previous threads. same goes to that cinderella girl and poco and a whole lot of females (some tagging themselves feminists) in romance and family sections. since that apostle and twitter incident (although he's an asshole) i've always been wary of the female monikers that come to that thread. we know it was a female that snitched but till date we don't know who. so don't blame me if i get aggressive/defensive each time you show up. it's the same way we feel when we see that riot dumbass viewing the thread; we know he's gonna spew his usual thrash.
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 15, 2018
I’m not a man-hater, far from it. And don’t take anything I say or do here serious. I started my war against males because a lot of hate was being heaped on the Nigerian female. You can’t tell me you did not know there was a particular time that every single day, there’d be a female bashing thread and you’d see Nairaland males on it spitting all sorts of trash against us. Still happens now though.
fucktoto:

LOL! nobody is saying you should not troll or have fun or do whatever makes you happy. but you have to know your boundaries to avoid overlapping. we are all trolls at some points. i myself troll buhari and his fulani zombies, especially the muslims, but that's only in politics section ... you won't find me discussing trolling them in romance section.

you come off to me as a man-hater; i've seen your posts and your previous threads. same goes to that cinderella girl and poco and a whole lot of females (some tagging themselves feminists) in romance and family sections. since that apostle and twitter incident (although he's an asshole) i've always been wary of the female monikers that come to that thread. we know it was a female that snitched but till date we don't know who. so don't blame me if i get aggressive/defensive each time you show up. it's the same way we feel when we see that riot dumbass viewing the thread; we know he's gonna spew his usual thrash.
Re: Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) by fucktoto: 8:56pm On May 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I’m not a man-hater, far from it. And don’t take anything I say or do here serious. I started my war against males because a lot of hate was being heaped on the Nigerian female. You can’t tell me you did not know there was a particular time that every single day, there’d be a female bashing thread and you’d see Nairaland males on it spitting all sorts of trash against us. Still happens now though.

romance section is characterized by jobless fûckboys, inexperienced girls and jambites. it's a slap in the face to compare them with guys at the sexuality who are mostly married men, businessmen, bachelors and working graduates. it's only of recent that the smelly pants from your side started joining us, which made some of our guys leave the thread. i tell you, a whole lot have left and joined a particular whatsapp thread (even mynd the evil mod is there). check the names i tagged with the introduction of the current thread and see how many are still with us.

if you want to troll boys, troll your romance colleagues and leave the men at sexuality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife / Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi / Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.