Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Itel Mobile Launches First Fingerprint Low-budget Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Launches First Fingerprint Low-budget Smartphone (1016 Views)

Itel Mobile Launches Its Revolutionary First Fingerprint Entry-level Smartphone / Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Mobile Launches First Fingerprint Low-budget Smartphone by Newsprex(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2018
iTEL Mobile has launched its latest smartphone flagship, itel A32F, into the African market.

The budget-friendly smartphone comes with the latest AndroidTM Oreo™ (Go edition) Operating System.

According to a statement from itel Mobile, the device is optimized to deliver a smooth and fast experience for users.

Speaking at the launch, itel’s Marketing Communications Manager, Oke Umurhohwo, said based on an inherent belief in every user’s right to progress, itel is consumer-driven to provide mobile devices that integrate performance, functionality and value.

“We are delighted to unveil the itel A32F, as our latest smartphone. The itel A32F is a perfect blend of style and function.

With a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, our aim is to provide our users with an optimized security feature and a reimagined smooth and fast smartphone experience with the Android Oreo (GO Edition) at an affordable price.

“At itel, we understand and listen to the demand of our customers, hence we are introducing a device that is trendy, reliable and is the most affordable fingerprint smartphone,” Oke said.

See full specs of Itel A32F smartphone via https://prexblog.com/itel-a32f-smartphone-specifications-features-and-price/

However, the phone costs just N20,500
Re: Itel Mobile Launches First Fingerprint Low-budget Smartphone by Newsprex(m): 9:05am On May 15, 2018
See more pics of thr Itel A32F smartphone

Re: Itel Mobile Launches First Fingerprint Low-budget Smartphone by Debayokamal(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2018
Oh this is the itel , it was trending in Twitter yesterday, and I was just wondering like no be the same itel we we know nii?... because of yesterday trend I for even like go see am,..... Has anyone seen that phone?? I for like sample the phone,... where can I get it ??
Re: Itel Mobile Launches First Fingerprint Low-budget Smartphone by Debayokamal(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2018
And please how much is the phone , ? I for like buy give my sister if the price dey okay,
Re: Itel Mobile Launches First Fingerprint Low-budget Smartphone by Mysterioussoul: 10:41am On May 15, 2018
Debayokamal:
Oh this is the itel , it was trending in Twitter yesterday, and I was just wondering like no be the same itel we we know nii?... because of yesterday trend I for even like go see am,..... Has anyone seen that phone?? I for like sample the phone,... where can I get it ??
Guy me sef see the trend but I never see the phone, but I believe say if you reach 3c hub you suppose see am, Dem dey always dey updated for all this kind new phones stuff, and the price na like 20k.
Re: Itel Mobile Launches First Fingerprint Low-budget Smartphone by demiladejulius: 12:10pm On May 15, 2018
i got mine from 3chub for 20500 and am loving it already
Mysterioussoul:

Guy me sef see the trend but I never see the phone, but I believe say if you reach 3c hub you suppose see am, Dem dey always dey updated for all this kind new phones stuff, and the price na like 20k.
Debayokamal:
And please how much is the phone , ? I for like buy give my sister if the price dey okay,
Re: Itel Mobile Launches First Fingerprint Low-budget Smartphone by demiladejulius: 12:11pm On May 15, 2018
i love it cos its cheap just 20500
Debayokamal:
Re: Itel Mobile Launches First Fingerprint Low-budget Smartphone by Newsprex(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2018
Mysterioussoul:

Is an entry-level phone...just N20,500

Fingerprint
Android 8 Oreo Go edition and others
Re: Itel Mobile Launches First Fingerprint Low-budget Smartphone by madgoat(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2018
demiladejulius:
i got mine from 3chub for 20500 and am loving it already

Whats the RAM and internal storage of it?
Re: Itel Mobile Launches First Fingerprint Low-budget Smartphone by durella007(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2018
Yes it's 20,500naira,andoid 8.1,it's durable and very affordable. My bro got one and am already jealous
Re: Itel Mobile Launches First Fingerprint Low-budget Smartphone by Newsprex(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2018
madgoat:

Whats the RAM and internal storage of it?

1GB RAM

(1) (Reply)

I Need 2 Units Of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A (aka Y1) before 15th October / . / Best Android Phones To Buy In 2019: Performances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.