Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) (40221 Views)

Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation / Adebutu Kessington In ₦300m Rolls-Royce Phantom / Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by oratorOdunayo1(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2018
Southwest 3

South-South 1

North 1

Someone will say I am tribalistic ����
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2018
crafteck:
You refused to read the part that im not igbo, ive stayed in several western states and i cant point to one thing these kings and their chiefs do except extorting

yeah i'm not Yoruba too grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by Chauke(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2018
tiwasiaife:
Number 6 Igwe nevobasi of mmaku in Awgu enugu state. Ogilishi igbo 1 na south. Ezeani 111 of mmaku and omeluenyi 1 na agunesse mmaku. He has a rolls royce too. 2018 modern.

Millions of Nigerians are living in abject poverty and the so called Princes and kings are pissing off the wealth of poor subjects.
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by Litmus: 6:53pm On May 15, 2018
@ the poster just above me: Stratification of society along wealth and inequality lines is as necessary to nationhood as time is to order without which everything happens all at once resulting in one big gloopy mess.
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by ipodstinks: 7:01pm On May 15, 2018
RandyLewis:
You are a cursed son of a cursed ancestral lineage bastard go and insult ur ancestors in their grave fool
Even if anyone does not curse you, you are already been cursed by nature. One can see that the curse you are carrying is a generational one that your unborn children will share from.
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by RandyLewis(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2018
ipodstinks:
Even if anyone does not curse you, you are already been cursed by nature. One can see that the curse you are carrying is a generational one that your unborn children will share from.
Bastard I didn't ask for your family history, your presence in this world is one of the devil curse to this world. please don't bring anymore biological abominations in the form of your unborn children, nature has limit in handling curses like your unborn children. fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2018
Blonchilli:
If JasonScoolari and Sarrki can be telling each other they missed themselves and putting a hold to one of the greatest political rivalry between a wailer and a zombie then fellow nairalanders the afonjas and the Ipob can truly put differences aside and kick out Buhari come 2019. I know I've triggered Sarrki grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2018
sarrki:
grin grin
He's even shinning teeth. What happened to our sarrki. Chai

Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by skales67(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol see foolish excuse grin after you guys lost the argument that obi the school boy is richer than obat grin

obat is the second richest king in Africa after the king of Morocco and he will comfortably buy and feed all flatty kings like dogs cheesy

Chest beater!

Rolls Royce that Nnewi boys use to flex on Sundays is what you are drooling like a dog because your illiterate paedophiliac Obas drive them. Do your research well little boy.
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2018
skales67:

Chest beater!

Rolls Royce that Nnewi boys use to flex on Sundays is what you are drooling like a dog because your illiterate paedophiliac Obas drive them. Do your research well little boy.
lol rolls Royce that nnewi boys use to flex on Sunday indeed grin which Yoruba oba is the paedophile?

lesson 1: don't just use words cos you feel like.

let me ask u again. which Yoruba oba is the paedophile?
grin illiterate

lesson 2: stop jumping into conclusions foolishly.

until you can provide proof no Ibo traditional ruler has a rolls Royce. we've seen those on this list with their vehicles at functions.

now to conclude lesson two: stop jumping foolishly into conclusion. my comment was never about just the rolls Royce per say but about the networth of the kings themselves!!!

I put it to you again that the popular king obateru of ugbo in India state (Obat petroleum) is the second richest king in Nigeria and the second richest in Africa. that was my argument all along so why are you now telling me some kids play with rolls Royce in nnewi?

you deserve a knock on your head for your foolishness!!!

https://www.reviewcious.com/richest-kings-in-nigeria

before you come and fool yourself again read about obat

https://www.zambianobserver.com/meet-oba-obateru-akinrutan-the-richest-king-in-nigeria-and-2nd-richest-in-africa/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredrick_Obateru_Akinruntan

https://www.kemifilani.com/2014/01/meet-yoruba-king-who-only-wears-diamond.html

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by skales67(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:

let me ask u again. which Yoruba oba is the paedophile?

grin I AM AN ILLITERATE!

I don't talk because i want to. Thank God for history and the internet archives. You know rape is part of the af*nja culture and what pains me the most is that they choose Igbo women as their targets.

Seems amala heads are so obsessed with Igbo pvssy grin grin

Smello demons!! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/640224/osun-monarch-rapes-youth-corper
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2018
skales67:

I don't talk because i want to. Thank God for history and the internet archives. You know rape is part of the af*nja culture and what pains me the most is that they choose Igbo women as their targets.

so even if the news in your link is true a youth corper is under 18? and who the phuck is alowa of ilowa? probably the head of one hamlet with a population of 100 people.

you don't even know the meaning of the word paedophile and you are so keen on using it.

we should start taking up donations to educate ipob drug mules like you grin

illiterate
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2018
skales67:

Mr illiterate see

According to the 23-year-old lady, “Before we got to Osogbo, he said there was something he wanted to show me at Osun Grove. We toured the place together and left for his Osogbo residence.”

the lady is 23. btw I totally condemn rape and the silly baale should jailed.

but this is the definition of a paedophile

Pedophilia, or paedophilia, is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children

puberty starts long before 18. so can you call the rapist king a paedophile?

prove to me you are not foolish and give me the name of one Yoruba paedophile king grin

illiterate gala hawkercheesy
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by skales67(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
so even if the news in your link is true a youth corper is under 18? and who the phuck is alowa of ilowa? probably the head of one hamlet with a population of 100 people.

you don't even know the meaning of the word paedophile and you are so keen on using it.

we should start taking up donations to educate ipob drug mules like you grin

illiterate

The fact that he raped an innocent corper young enough to be his daughter does not stop him from doing same to minors and even toddlers.

You are asking who is the alowa of ilowa? Go and ask your grand parents.

Goal post shifting!

Educate yourself first from the proceeds of owo mi da and omonile or better still, skull mining as the free and substandard education the otapiapia ambassador offered you Sudanese dolts is substandard. grin grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 10:05pm On May 15, 2018
skales67:

The fact that he raped an innocent corper young enough to be his daughter does not stop him from doing same to minors and even toddlers.

You are asking who is the alowa of ilowa? Go and ask your grand parents.

Goal post shifting!

Educate yourself first from the proceeds of owo mi da and omonile or better still, skull mining as the free and substandard education the otapiapia ambassador offered you Sudanese dolts is substandard. grin grin
what an illiterate!!! the girl is far above (like 8yrs) above puberty so the king is a rapist but not a paedophile!!!

chai grin hawking gala under the sun and inserting drugs in the as£hole to take to Malaysia has really affected your thinking faculty. now you are having shitty thoughts cheesy
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by skales67(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
Mr illiterate see

the lady is 23. btw I totally condemn rape and the silly baale should jailed.

but this is the definition of a paedophile

puberty starts long before 18. so can you call the rapist king a paedophile?

prove to me you are not foolish and give me the name of one Yoruba paedophile king grin

illiterate gala hawkercheesy

I knew what the term "Paedophile" meant before using it so stop trying to be smart and act like an unpaid lecturer. Your useless monarchs that Kwankwaso told to "Shut up" to their faces and most other common demonic Sudanese descendants are rapists, paedophiles and even animal rapists (Google Taiwo Oluwa) who do not hesitate to shove their smelly rod into any available hole.

Yes we are Gala sellers and we use the proceeds from Gala in buying up the shanties your old folks inherited in the pre-colonial and post war era by Igbos whereby driving you to the slums and back to your caves and grooves in the hinterlands of the South West.

Hydraulic soup guzzler!
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by skales67(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
what an illiterate!!! the girl is far above (like 8yrs) above puberty so the king is a rapist but not a paedophile!!!

chai grin hawking gala under the sun and inserting drugs in the as£hole to take to Malaysia has really affected your thinking faculty. now you are having shitty thoughts cheesy

Brown roofer! Like I said, I know what a rapist and a paedophile is. I used it as a general term to describe your useless monarchs because they still have paedophiliac tendencies. Stop pushing so hard to show me education which you are half-baked in.

Too much of hydraulic soup is bad for your health.

Your empty skull is better off mined than resting on your useless body.

Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 10:26pm On May 15, 2018
skales67:

I knew what the term "Paedophile" meant before using it so stop trying to be smart and act like an unpaid lecturer. Your useless monarchs that Kwankwaso told to "Shut up" to their faces and most other common demonic Sudanese descendants are rapists, paedophiles and even animal rapists (Google Taiwo Oluwa) who do not hesitate to shove their smelly rod into any available hole.

Yes we are Gala sellers and we use the proceeds from Gala in buying up the shanties your old folks inherited in the pre-colonial and post war era by Igbos whereby driving you to the slums and back to your caves and grooves in the hinterlands of the South West.

Hydraulic soup guzzler!
there is no point arguing with you any longer. Ibo monarchs are hungry. QED

have a nice time. if you still don't know the difference between rapist and paedophile save up and buy a dictionary grin bye
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by skales67(m): 10:34pm On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
there is no point arguing with you any longer. Ibo monarchs are hungry. QED

have a nice time. if you still don't know the difference between rapist and paedophile save up and buy a dictionary grin bye

Now it is very clear I am bantering words with an illiterate. Go back to primary school and stop embarrassing yourself.

Igbo monarchs are not like your hungry stupid and cowardly monarchs who decided to deny their heritage and culture only to become emir. grin grin

Useless cowards!!

Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2018
skales67:

Now it is very clear I am bantering words with an illiterate. Go back to primary school and stop embarrassing yourself.

Igbo monarchs are not like your hungry stupid and cowardly monarchs who decided to deny their heritage and culture only to become emir. grin grin

Useless cowards!!
so because one Yoruba king called himself the Emir of Yoruba land then our kings have denied our culture and heritage? grin

you are reporting the action of one man that is not even in the lost of top 50 Yoruba kings and reporting as the action of Yoruba kings generally!!! simple comprehension is giving you big issues like this grin illiterate
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2018
Chauke:

Millions of Nigerians are living in abject poverty and the so called Princes and kings are pissing off the wealth of poor subjects.

He made his money nt frm the masses
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by bencarson007(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2018
sarrki:

My bro on a low key!!!!
Sarrki, is this really you ? Been a while bro.. what's up na Nairaland missed you o The quarrels The fights The camaraderie sweet bitter arguments...
In fact let's start again shey you see say your dollardinho in chief don start again abi ? Him just carry our owo go buy jet without consulting us...
No try defend am o.... I go just vex for you now now....
Welcome back bro Nice to know you are okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2018
bencarson007:

Sarrki, is this really you ?
Been a while bro..
what's up na
Nairaland missed you o
The quarrels
The fights
The camaraderie
sweet bitter arguments...

In fact let's start again
shey you see say your dollardinho in chief don start again abi ?
Him just carry our owo go buy jet without consulting us...

No try defend am o.... I go just vex for you now now....

Welcome back bro
Nice to know you are okay
i hall my bro

Sai Baba till 2023
Re: 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) by bencarson007(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2018
sarrki:
i hall my bro
Sai Baba till 2023
That's my Chief BMC Comon waka.... Back to Daura 2019
good to hear you again bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash / Igwe John Umenyiora Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.