Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee (42368 Views)

Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? / Senate To Summon Theophilus Danjuma: "You Must Tell Us Why We Won't Sleep" / Theophilus Danjuma Says Yoruba People Not Helping Matters In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by LifestyleTonite: 10:44am On May 15, 2018
Theo Danjuma, one of the sons of Nigeria’s former Minister of Defense and billionaire businessman, Lt.Gen. Theophilus Danjuma, has proposed to his girlfriend, Louise Green.

The couple have been dating for over three years and were both together in Morocco when Agbani Darego got married to Ishaya Danjuma, the first son of the billionaire retired military officer.

An excited Louise shared the news of their engagement online

”#isaidyes #islandlife #ido#stayingforever #justeunclou #willdo#fiance”, she wrote

Congrats to them!

https://www.wotzup.ng/theophilus-danjumas-son-proposes-louise-green/

2 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by LifestyleTonite: 10:45am On May 15, 2018
more lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by EzendiEgo1: 10:53am On May 15, 2018

Rubbish

Anybody that believes in Nigeria need to be slap 10 times daily without mercy

Show me this guy instagram account I will rain heavy insult on him

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Happigirl12(f): 10:55am On May 15, 2018
Pretty lady. Happy married life to them.

9 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Austindark(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2018
Hope she don't handle him like Eboue

16 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by sexdoll: 11:13am On May 15, 2018
#TeamForeignBabes wink wink wink

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by TheAngry1: 11:13am On May 15, 2018
It should be: Theophilus Danjuma's son proposes to his girlfriend. she only became fiancee when she accepted his proposal...

8 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by humbleofficer(f): 11:13am On May 15, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Rubbish

Anybody that believes in Nigeria need to be slap 10 times a daily

Slapped

20 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by equator28: 11:14am On May 15, 2018
i see nothing spectacular nor different

2 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by AreaFada2: 11:14am On May 15, 2018
Happigirl12:
Pretty lady. Happy married life to them.

Yes o. Unlike you, some 9ja babes nor go like this o.

Carry our money go & bring oyinbo back. Wonderful. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by midehi2(f): 11:14am On May 15, 2018
Fine man, ugly woman grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by rozayx5(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2018
Naija money don waka

Well

3 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Barnext(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2018
Beaudiful Pple!!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Koolking(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2018
No wonder the dad (Danjuma) incited Nigerians to take up arms against one another.
The son is betrothed to a Caucasian and would spend the rest of their life happily ever after outside Nigeria, while Nigerian kill themselves for the enmity the same politicians/leaders created aged long.

God is watching them in HD

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by jaywhoco(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2018
The oil money me as a Niger deltan has never eaten, this oyibo go chop anyhow...

God is this fair?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2018
Cute couples
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Nobody: 11:16am On May 15, 2018
The only time a Nigerian man married a young pretty white thang is when he’s the one that has plenty money if not na old cargo wey he go fit manage catch grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Pavore9: 11:17am On May 15, 2018
sexdoll:
#TeamForeignBabes wink wink wink

Shey Benin Republic women follow? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by jaytime(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2018
Hmmm this guy. When we have so many more beautiful albinos in this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by kmaster007: 11:18am On May 15, 2018
Mumu. u neva date all beautiful bae way dey naija finish. nah white com remain rty
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by dotun365: 11:18am On May 15, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Rubbish

Anybody that cannot speak/write good English should be slapped 7 times daily grin

17 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Nobody: 11:20am On May 15, 2018
Him papa go still come yarn us say ''buy naija to grow the naira".

Who is fooling who?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by wambosamuel1980: 11:23am On May 15, 2018
The woman look older than him, i didn't believe in sweetness of the white ladies i believe in naija made. They can handle you and dance what kind of style you want from them.

2 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Nobody: 11:23am On May 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
The only time a Nigerian man married a young pretty white thang is when he’s the one that has plenty money if not na old cargo wey he go fit manage catch grin

I dated 2 young white ladies during my under graduate studies. I would have married any one of them if I wanted because I called off the two relationships.

10 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by newguy1(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2018
And so . What eboue did the same, even eto o self
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by sexdoll: 11:23am On May 15, 2018
Pavore9:

Shey Benin Republic women follow? cheesy

No way!

That one na local-foreign. shocked

I mean strictly foreign babes as in white chicks only!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by victorian(f): 11:23am On May 15, 2018
If am that wealthy, I will marry a white young good looking hardworking guy , who's financially OK.

It's all about the money, then loves follows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Niyinficient(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Rubbish

You deserve eternal slaps for your use of english

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Spaghetti To Egg – How Buhari Government Changed Nigerians’ Dining Tables / Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party / List Of African Presidents And Their Ages As At 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.