Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,915 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit (27328 Views)

Start Your E-commerce Dropshiping Business With This Guide / Start Dropshiping With Zero Capital Today / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by ABMC(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2018
AliExpress uses escrow and it takes minimum of two weeks before a customer can get his order, how can one reduce the number of days to your customer. I.e at least 7 days delivery.
How can one replace a different product sent to a customer from the mother store?
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 11:51pm On May 28, 2018
#movingforward

1 Like

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2018
Happy democracy day

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2018
lawrence35:
Dropshiping is relatively new, but has been a major source of income for most Americans who have been involved in it for some time now.

You may ask what dropshiping is, well, it is the process of providing (goods) by direct delivery from the manufacturer to the retailer or customer. Meaning you don't have to buy the goods before you sell, when ever you receive an order, you just relay the order to the seller and the seller sends the goods to the buyer.

To tell you have profitable it is, jumia and konga also dropship, if you see any product on jumia showing shipped from overseas, it is a dropship product.

You too can create a whole online store and dropship, not just in Nigeria, but worldwide.

How do you make money? You are at liberty to set you own price. It can be a percentage or a fixed price of the original price. I personally use 15% of everything I display.

The interesting part is that the whole process can be automated, all you have to do is select the kind of product and click, then your store will be populated with that particular product, it can be 1000's all from AliExpress!

So you just need to sit back and promote your website and watch your profit come in directly to you.

For more info chat me up on Whatsapp

090 500 33 743

Things you will get:
#A web store
#website name e.g fashion.com
#preloaded products of your choice
#full support after delivery

For questions you may have about dropshiping, visit;

http://cpahub.pro/faq/

You can request a web store directly on

[url]cpahub.pro/get-started/[/url]

See sample store at
[url]shoes.cpahub.pro[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2018
Get started

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2018
Businesses are being built daily, start now and gain grounds.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:17am On Jun 01, 2018
Happy new month to all business minded people, dropshippers, clients and soon to be clients.

May this month bring blessings, success and good health.

1 Share

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:39am On Jun 01, 2018
There will be amazing offers for the month of June, always check [url]cpahub.pro[/url] so you won't miss out.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2018
The month started well, it will be even better.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2018
I decree into your life today, this month of June the miracle that looks impossible, favour that brings confusion to enemies, God's settlement that will proclaim your glory, acceleration that cannot be stopped, prosperity that is beyond your explanation, joy that causes sorrow for the enemies, celebrations that brings sadness to the enemies camp, God Almighty will arise and give them to you today and all the days of your life in Jesus Mighty Name. Welcome to the month of June. Good morning and stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Go to [url]cpahub.pro[/url] to get the basic price, package price depends on specification...

For example,
There is a price difference between a dot com name (.com) and a dot NG (.ng) name.

Thank you.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2018

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Today ended with me answering questions on dropshipping and how profitable it is, was fun.

Remember you can get more information at [url]cpahub.pro[/url]
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Hunry: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
the hustle is real
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:05am On Jun 02, 2018
Hunry:
the hustle is real
Yeah.. #thisisnigeria
I got a website where you can insert your betting affiliate links and get better click through rate, you can blog and give betting tips and free or paid.... Check it at

[url]betslip.site[/url]

People nolonger click on those long ,strange links they believe it's a virus.
If you want it... Let me know, you can get it for a give-away price.

Building great websites is what we do at cpahub.pro I will add all your links to the site in the right position for better leads.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2018
P.s. you can also make commissions on the product you sell.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by feddy4real: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
How much is your price for setting up the e-commerce website?
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by ALEX0198: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
atunwab@gmail.com
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
ALEX0198:
atunwab@gmail.com
An email, has been send to you.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yes, there are no monthly payments.
When you pay, you will have your -

Website name
Designs
Automated dropshipping app
Payment gateway
Preloaded products
Support

Thank you.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by afecofrank(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hello,
We are here to assist your drop-shipments from China to Nigeria. Reliable and Quick services, most need ingredients in Drop-shipping business.

Sample freight charges:
Express kilo rate: Freight $8.50/kg (depends of quantity), clearing N550/kg. Normal Goods. 1-2days delivery.
Cargo: $4.5-5/kg (depends of quantity), clearing N350/kg. Normal goods. 5-7days delivery.
Contact me for details.
Thanks
WhatsApp: +8613710705988

2 Likes

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Note that all processes are automated... You don't have to spend too much time managing your webstore.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Lordkross(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Greetings to the OP and all Nairalanders. I want to quickly state here that dropshipping is not a bed of roses or at least to an African (excluding South Africans).

You can get it done, that is the first stage, payment gateway will be your biggest obstacle. A few guys have been able to manipulate there way out of this using VPN and all other means, but they also risk losing all their earnings when PayPal or Stripe gets to find out their illegality. This is where it hurts the most, raking in all the money and losing it to a payment gateway. You can't sell locally, not in principle though, most Nigerians can't wait 25 - 54 days to get their buy, thus making the American, Russian and Australia market your best option for sales. Now the circle continues, how do you process payment?
The only option at this time for Nigerians is Rave by flutterwave or maybe VoguePay, but the downside is, that your money stays with them for another 14days.

Let's say you manage to sell $400 worth of items in a single day, you will need to source $400 to pay the supplier before they supply the said item to your customers where ever they may be. Now that's where the money comes in. Lol!!!! Dropshipping is not cheap. What if there's another $400 sales the following day?

Marketing is another challenge, they will never tell you all this things, and this is what i hate about people selling business without conscience.

Now, please, i am not discouraging anybody here, i have learned the hard way! No think am. My people say "Person when no get papa, na where person when get papa dey advice him own pikin him from dey learn".

If the OP promises 2checkout, go ahead with his proposal, but he should state his total cost.

Look before you leap...don't get lost.

17 Likes

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Lordkross:
Greetings to the OP and all Nairalanders. I want to quickly state here that dropshipping is not a bed of roses or at least to an African (excluding South Africans).

You can get it done, that is the first stage, payment gateway will be your biggest obstacle. A few guys have been able to manipulate there way out of this using VPN and all other means, but they also risk losing all their earnings when PayPal or Stripe gets to find out their illegality. This is where it hurts the most, raking in all the money and losing it to a payment gateway. You can't sell locally, not in principle though, most Nigerians can't wait 25 - 54 days to get their buy, thus making the American, Russian and Australia market your best option for sales. Now the circle continues, how do you process payment?
The only option at this time for Nigerians is Rave by flutterwave or maybe VoguePay, but the downside is, that your money stays with them for another 14days.

Let's say you manage to sell $400 worth of items in a single day, you will need to source $400 to pay the supplier before they supply the said item to your customers where ever they may be. Now that's where the money comes in. Lol!!!! Dropshipping is not cheap. What if there's another $400 sales the following day?

Marketing is another challenge, they will never tell you all this things, and this is what i hate about people selling business without conscience.

Now, please, i am not discouraging anybody here, i have learned the hard way! No think am. My people say "Person when no get papa, na where person when get papa dey advice him own pikin him from dey learn".

If the OP promises 2checkout, go ahead with his proposal, but he should state his total cost.

Look before you leap...don't get lost.

Most of my clients don't sell just in Nigeria, besides, it's business... I am yet to find a business that can be referred to as bed of roses

I don't advice people who don't have enough money to pay for the set up to even start.

Of course, I post blog telling people of what to expect [url]cpahub.pro/blog[/url]

And I should say this there as it is the character of most young people seeking to invest 10k today and make 2million naira by the next morning,
it doesn't happen !

I have turned down many young people who don't understand the business but just want to make money online. Watch YouTube videos on dropshipping, know what it entails.

people i have set up stores for have registered businesses with business name and are ready for the business.

Dropshipping is a business, just like every other businesses out there, there is no such thing as free or easy money.

Thank you for your observation.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? / AMCON Releases Names Of 105 Persons Who Owe N906b / Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.