Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit (27365 Views)

Start Your E-commerce Dropshiping Business With This Guide / Start Dropshiping With Zero Capital Today / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
I have an app for my store.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2018
My app now in google play store.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
Selling is key.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
ONline marketing is way easier these days, facebook and instagram will help you reach upto 5000 potential customers (leads) in a day.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2018
What makes you stand out in online business is your customer service.

It starts with how you get your potential customers to come to your website, how to keep them, how you service them.

Be nice to them and be willing to always answer questions.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2018
Learn digital marketing or outsource it to someone who can help you.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Getting an app for your business can boost profit up to 300%
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
lawrence35:
Getting an app for your business can boost profit up to 300%
Sure
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2018
get an app for your store
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by LadyHeaven(f): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
biztip:

d truth is that products are not cheaper in aliexpress ,aliabab and co. there are products I know I buy abroad and sell at prices lower than what u see on aliexpress. people just come to nairaland and advertise things I don't know where they get from just to make money from teaching d naive ones crap. this drop shipping of a thing is bullcrap for someone who wants to sell stuffs at good competitive prices

Oga Biztip, biko show me the way now, i need to hustle money for masters grin

1 Like

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Oga Biztip, biko show me the way now, i need to hustle money for masters grin

You can join mini importation groups, buy from Alibaba or 1688

Dropshipping is just an easier way to do it, plus you can select products you sell, the price you go for is totally up to you.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by LadyHeaven(f): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2018
lawrence35:

You can join mini importation groups, buy from Alibaba or 1688

Dropshipping is just an easier way to do it, plus you can select products you sell, the price you go for is totally up to you.
can you be so kind as to refer to me some groups? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
On it
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Do you know you can also dropship from jumia or konga?

Or you can be an affiliate for them and make money too.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
start now, take over on time.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Get a store now, sell any anything online, in Nigeria, or outside nigeria.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
This November will be a month to remember
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2018
doing more this month
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2018
WhatsApp this number for more details 090 50033743
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
freeee
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 1:49am On Nov 04, 2018
grin
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
afecofrank:
What is your email?

ohis@cpahub.pro
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by afecofrank(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Okay. But am a bit curious. There's no free food, even in Freetown. So, how come your website is free? Free as in free or as in APC free food?
Just being curious.
lawrence35:

ohis@cpahub.pro
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by mgtow: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
afecofrank:
Okay. But am a bit curious. There's no free food, even in Freetown. So, how come your website is free? Free as in free or as in APC free food?
Just being curious.

Lol there's always a catch. I'm sure.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
afecofrank:
Just being curious.

The store comes with the alidropship plugin, cost $89. It was you pay for that and get it with a store.

The ship has sailed. The promo is over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

19 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / CBN’s dollar restrictions killing our businesses, Nigerians cry out / Restaurateur Cries Out After Being Confronted With Bills Worth Millions By FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.