Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit (27366 Views)

Start Your E-commerce Dropshiping Business With This Guide / Start Dropshiping With Zero Capital Today / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
clems88:
Alright . thanks. Ones more question pls. Is your store foreign or Nigeria hosting

Foreign, nigerian host has too much downtime.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
clems88:
Alright . thanks. Ones more question pls. Is your store foreign or Nigeria hosting

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by anitasolonline: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
It actually is easy. I teach people about drop shipping and how it works. Want to know more , send me an email anitasolonline@gmail.com. Trust me you will be glad you did!

Nnaabros:
Na wah o. You make it sound so easy just so you can get your own money
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by clems88(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
NigerianBae:

thanks for your time.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2018
Beautiful weekend
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2018
Simple
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
R
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
What a week.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2018
Lovely

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Starting now
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
shocked
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Booz
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Get the alidropship plugin
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2018
Work for the day

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
money grow on trees, you just have to plant them yourself
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2018
Happy sallah to all our Muslim faithfuls
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2018
Black Friday is around the corner, don't miss this opportunity to hit it big.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by raychelomoregbee: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Interested in Drop shipping

Get goods at wholesale prices

https:///4UHqYh4VIlFBRHJw5WjJz0

Quote this post to get the whatsapp link
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
What payment gateway do you use?

Most payment gateways don't release money instantly, so how do you pay your supplier so shipping can be done quickly?
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
KingLinglee:
What payment gateway do you use?

Most payment gateways don't release money instantly, so how do you pay your supplier so shipping can be done quickly?

No payment gateway will release payment immediately, that's for international cards, they have policies that keep money for some time to check for irregularities.

That's why you need soft money to pay for goods before you receive your payment.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
lawrence35:

No payment gateway will release payment immediately, that's for international cards, they have policies that keep money for some time to check for irregularities.

That's why you need soft money to pay for goods before you receive your payment.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply.

I'm new to this whole drop shipping stuff but it seems lucrative.

Can I have a store I manage like 2 hours a day(that generates passive income without much time consumed)?

Also how much will a direct mentorship from you cost??

I'm currently in delta state
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Working on the bigger sales

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2018
Get inspired, learn from someone dropshipping and making huge sales so you know the path to take.

Mousslim is keeping half a million dollars yearly dropshipping from China. Read his success story and learn from it.
https://alidropship.com/ecommerce-drop-shipping-success-story/?via=17&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by clems88(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2018
But I'm yet to see anyone on NL share with us his experience on dropshipping that's one if my set backs creating a store undecided
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2018
clems88:
But I'm yet to see anyone on NL share with us his experience on dropshipping that's one if my set backs creating a store undecided
The truth is, people making money won't come on NL and pour how they r doing it so you won't copy their method.

Few will charge you for the method, others will never tell you even with your money.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by clems88(m): 11:56am On Aug 22, 2018
lawrence35:

The truth is, people making money won't come on NL and pour how they r doing it so you won't copy their method.

Few will charge you for the method, others will never tell you even with your money.
undecided
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
I will love more information on dropshipping

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CBN’s dollar restrictions killing our businesses, Nigerians cry out / Restaurateur Cries Out After Being Confronted With Bills Worth Millions By FIRS / List Of Investment Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.