Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

The New Girl - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The New Girl (134488 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Girl by collinometricx: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2018
tunjilomo:
Should we give up this story as abandoned @ op Asemark

Don't wake up dead thread
Re: The New Girl by KunleAJ(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Asemark:

seems yu are better than me would love to read yur story.... Mtchewww

I have started my story, thanks for the silent motivation.
Love Triangle 1 - The Storm
https://www.nairaland.com/4837956/love-triangle-1-storm
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
episode 41
"She is?" Jessy asked, a surprised expression on her face.
"No... No... I mean she's my good friend." Daniel stammered as he realised what he said earlier.
"Yes, we're friends," Susan added. "And from the look of things, you two must be his adorable little sisters." Susan purred.
"You hear that, Daniel. She called us adorable. Have you ever called us adorable?" Jenny asked with a nonchalant shrug.
"I'll keep that in mind." Daniel scoffed.
"Anyway, what's your name, Daniel's friend," Jenny asked.
"My name is Susan," she replied with a light smile
"Nice name. I'm Jennifer and that's my younger sister, Jessica; but you can call us Jenny and Jessy because that's basically what everyone calls us," Jenny said with a nonchalant shrug.
Susan chuckles, "Alright.''
"Men! I'm so hungry. Susan, can you buy us lunch?" Jessy asked as she held her stomach.
Daniel glares angrily at her, "Lunch? You two should be on your way home...like right now."
"Leave us alone or are you jealous we're gonna leave you hanging like you did to us in the Christmas party," Jenny said as she smirked.
"How many times have I apologized to you guys? And you girls were better off with Mom than with me," Daniel said with a tight tone.
"Ooh...yeah, the fun was never ending with mom around," Jenny said, sarcastically.
"Wait...you two were in the party?" Susan asked.
"Yep, but somebody decided to leave us alone with our parents," Jessy said glaring at Daniel.
"You girls should start getting used to life without me because I won't be around forever," Daniel stated.
Jenny and Jessy glares angrily at Daniel before turning their attention to Susan.
"C'mon Susan, or aren't you buying us lunch? We have a lot of things to discuss especially things about Daniel," Jenny said as she smirked at Daniel.
Susan chuckles, "Alright, no problem. Let's go," Susan said. Jenny and Jessy jubilate before walking away Susan.
Daniel sighs, "This should be fun," he muttered to himself before trailing behind them.
"And there was also a time he dipped his hand into a bucket of blue paint and cleaned his hands on our dad's new suit," Jenny stated in husky tone as she took a bite of the donut Susan had bought for her and Jessy. Daniel had been sitting quietly observing and listening to the lies his sisters had been telling Susan concerning his childhood days.
"Yeah, dad was so angry his face turned red," Jessy said before busting into a laugh.
Susan laughs hard, "Oh my God. Daniel has got a very funny history.
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
continuation
"yes he has," Jenny replied, smirking at Daniel.
Daniel's phone rang and it was his mother.
"Hello, mom," Daniel said as he picked up the call.
"Hi, Daniel. Are Jenny and Jessy there with you?" She asked in a panicked tone.
"Yes they are. They came with the driver," Daniel replied.
At this statement, Jenny and Jessy stopped talking and focused on Daniel.
"What?! Who gave them permission to leave this house?" She roared. "Give Jenny the phone," She commanded.
Daniel points the phone to Jenny, "Mum wanna talk to you. You both are in so much trouble," he said with a smirk.
With trembling hands and a gloomy expression, Jenny took the phone and placed it beside her ears. "Hello, mom."
"Jennifer! Who gave you two permission to leave this house? Do you know how worried I've been?"
"We're sorry, mom. We..."
"You two will be sorry when you get back home. Come back home right now!" She roared as the line went dead.
"Erm... Susan, we have to leave now. My mom need us home right now," Jenny said as she stood up from the chair and handed Daniel's phone back to him.
"Ooh... Okay. By the way, I really enjoyed chatting with you girls. You're really fun to be around," Susan said with a smile on her face.
"Yeah... You're also fun to be around. You're obviously more fun than Daniel," Jessy stated.
Susan laughs, "Oh... You two are really troublesome. C'mon, let me walk you guys to the car."
As Susan and the girls began walking away, Daniel heaved a sigh of relief that his troublesome sisters were leaving.
"Is she still coming over?" Paul asked as laying on the bed reading a novel.
"And why are you concerned all of a sudden?" Kelvin asked.
"Just asking, bro," Paul replied without taking his eyes off the novel.
"I'm sure she will and even..."
There was a soft knock on the door. With the speed of light, Kelvin jerked off his bed and went to peep on the door. It was indeed Susan knocking on the door.
"She's here, Paul," Kelvin whispered as he opened the door. "Hi, beautiful."
"Hey love," Susan replied as she walked in.
Kelvin shut the door. "Paul, I'll love you to meet my angel, Susan. Susan, meet my best friend, Paul."
"Nice to meet you, Susan. Kelvin has told me a lot about you," Paul said as they shook hands.
"The pleasure is mine," Susan replied, beaming a light smile on her face as she stared at Kelvin.
"Please have a sit. Make yourself comfortable," Kelvin said as Susan sat on the only seat in the room. "What can I offer you?"
"No, don't bother. I'm okay," she replied.
''No! You must have something. You can't come to my little heaven and not take something," Kelvin insisted.
"Please don't argue with him. Just let him humbly serve you or we won't have peace of mind," Paul interjected.
Susan chuckles, "Alright, I'll have a glass of water," she said in defeat.
"Much better." Kelvin smiled and winked at her before giving Paul the 'get out of here' gaze.
Paul, getting the message, faked a call, bade Kelvin and Susan goodbye and left.
Kelvin walks into the room with a glass of water and hands it to Susan. She thanks him and drops it on the floor beside her. They then got chatting about random topics and he made sure he kept staring into her eyes.
There was now a moment of silence between them as they stared into each other's eyes. He angled his head, slanting his lips over hers. He trailed a line of kisses down her neck as she moaned lightly. Seeing this as a cue to move onto the next stage, he moved his hands towards her dress and in an attempt to pull it off.

3 Likes

Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
am partially back
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
KunleAJ:

I have started my story, thanks for the silent motivation.
Love Triangle 1 - The Storm
https://www.nairaland.com/4837956/love-triangle-1-storm
M sorry i replied rudely which shows am not a writer, should have listened to your advice, anyways goodluck to you.
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
collinometricx:

Don't wake up dead thread
Lol the thread is not dead sir collinometricx
Re: The New Girl by genius43(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hmmmmm!!! When will partially turn to fully back?
Re: The New Girl by collinometricx: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Asemark:

Lol the thread is not dead sir collinometricx

Really? You want me to believe you?

Do you know how long I have waited for updates?

Bet you don't know...

I am not a fan of talking bad about pples stories...
Re: The New Girl by skubido(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Asemark:
am partially back

OP nawa for u ooo
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
collinometricx:

Really? You want me to believe you?
Do you know how long I have waited for updates?
Bet you don't know...
I am not a fan of talking bad about pples stories...
apologies
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
skubido:

OP nawa for u ooo
skubido make una forgive me
Re: The New Girl by PrudySara(f): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hmmmm... OP welcome back o
Re: The New Girl by Ann2012(f): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2018
Welcome back

Oya samma us plenty update
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2018
Ann2012:
Welcome back
Oya samma us plenty update
no wahala anti
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2018
PrudySara:
Hmmmm... OP welcome back o
thanks prudy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2018
genius43:
Hmmmmm!!! When will partially turn to fully back?
genius abeg epp me figure da 1 out
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Abortions i c u o
Re: The New Girl by Samuelsmart22(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Oga Asemark, welcome back o, been a while here. We've been waiting for updates since forever. Bribe us with lots of episodes abeg. Well done bro
Re: The New Girl by Abortions: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
Asemark:
Abortions i c u o
Lol. NiCE ONE BRO Keep Winning
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Samuelsmart22:
Oga Asemark, welcome back o, been a while here. We've been waiting for updates since forever. Bribe us with lots of episodes abeg. Well done bro
we go see 2mao bros
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Godwindanielboy u are needed here asap
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Asemark:
Godwindanielboy u are needed here asap
I am here. Welcome back. Expecting updates.
Re: The New Girl by Echacha(f): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
I'm loving this!
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Note: Whatever will be said or done
in the interview WILL NOT reflect on
the story. This interview is strictly
off the script.
Special Chapter 1.1
The interview is staged in a large white room. In the middle of the room is a white couch opposite 6 other white couches and an unknown machine at the far left end of the room.
Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the first interview segment of this amazing book titled The New Girl. I'm your host, CasperJnr. Today's interview will see me host all the male characters of this book, who are, Daniel, Edwin, Clement, Felix, Kelvin and Paul. But unfortunately, we only have Daniel here.
It's because I'm too nice to my character that they take me for granted. How can I invite my characters, MY CREATIONS! To an interview I'm hosting and they won't come? It seems I will need to have a new approach towards them. But don't worry readers, since they won't attend willingly, they will have to attend by force. I'm the author for a reason, right (Smirking). So, since Daniel is here, why don't he introduce himself. Introduce yourself, young man.
Daniel: Hello everyone, My name is Daniel and I'm happy to be here. I'm looking forward to all your questions.
Me: Yes, peachy. As much as I don't like you, I gotta admit you're very obedient and you have quite a number of fans on this book.
Daniel: Oh really? Glad to know that. And why don't you like me? Did I do anything wrong?
Me: No you didn't, but I just don't like you. Let's just leave things like that. Now, where are your friends?
Daniel: How am I suppose to know? Aren't you suppose to know, as our creator?
Me: Well, me being your creator doesn't mean I have to monitor your everyday lives. I got a life of my own, you know?
Daniel: How am I suppose to know? It's not like I see you everyday. This is actually the first time am seeing you since the day after you created us.
Me: You know what, I'm no longer having this conversation. I wonder why I made you so intelligent.
Daniel: Are you asking me that? Geez! What a creator you are (rolling eyes).
Me: Don't try to make me look dumb to everyone or you'll be sorry
Daniel: And what will you do? If you do anything to me, the readers will come for your neck. (smirking)
Me: Oh, so you're threatening me now, huh? Okay, we'll see about that...
Daniel: You can't do...
Me: Shut up, mister. I'm about to introduce the rest of the characters. Alright everyone, it's time to bring in these lazy guys and I'm starting with Felix. (snaps finger)
Felix appears
Felix: ...and even at that, I was... (pause and looks around) Argh! (Looks at me) Argh! (Looks at Daniel) Argh! What am I doing here? What is here?
Me: Welcome Felix. Please have a sit and please, don't scream again.
Felix: Not until you tell me who you are and where I am.
Me: Geez! Okay, I'm CasperJnr. Your creator and...
Felix: Wait a minute, what's a creator?
Me: Wow! Can you believe that, my creation doesn't even know of my existence.

2 Likes

Re: The New Girl by Deckline(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
This Op is confused!!
Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2018
Continuation of special chapter
N.B this as nothing to do with the real story

Felix: Dude! Can you stop being weird and point me to the exit? I have somewhere to go.
Me: (now agitated and stands up) First, you didn't honour my invitation, then when I brought you here, not only did you not acknowledge my existence as your creator, but you also called me a dude? That's it! (Snaps finger)
A chain rope appears, pushes him to a couch, wraps around him and the couch and locks
Felix: What the hell! What's this for?
Me: That's for disrespecting me, and if you don't shut up your mouth, I'm gonna zip it shut. And you, Daniel, can't you talk?
Daniel: Hey! What do you want me to say? I thought you said you didn't like me. (Shrugging)
Me: Geez! (Hits palm on face) Okay, can you please explain to him our mission here and who I am? Because I just remembered I made him the stupid one. (Rolling eyes)
Felix: What did he just call me? Did he just call me stupid?
Daniel: Just leave him alone, Felix. He's just joking. Anyway, he's our creator, CasperJnr. And he's hosting an interview with all the male characters, that's why we're here. Didn't you get the mail?
Felix: Well... I did, but I thought it was from scammers. And you said it's an interview with all the male characters, right? Then where are Edwin and Clement? Or are we both the only male characters.
Me: (sitting down) Well, I would have summoned them if you have just cooperated and maintained yourself.
Felix: Well, sorry for my lack of maintenance. Can you release me now?
Me: Nope, you will remain there until I'm sure you're well mannered. I apologize for being a bit too violent. These guys can be so annoying. Anyways, time to introduce our next character, Clement. (Snaps finger)
Clement appears
Clement: (looks around) Erm... Where am I?
Me: Welcome, Clement. Please have a seat.
Clement: Casper? Is this the interview?
Me: Yes, it's the interview. Where were you? Or didn't you get my mail?
Clement: I did. I was actually on my way when I suddenly appeared here.
Felix: So, Clement, you actually know this guy?
Clement: Woh! Felix, didn't see you there. What happened to you? Why are you chained up to the couch?
Felix: Ask Mr. Casper. He just chained me up for no reason st all. But seriously, Clement, do you know him?
Clement: Of course I do. He's our creator. Every character knows that. (Shrugging)
Me: Well, it seems not everyone knows.
Felix: Well, you didn't have to rub it in. And can you get me off this?
Me: Not yet. You still haven't learnt your lesson. Clement, please take your seat while I bring it the rest of the guys. Our next guest, Edwin. (Snaps finger)
Edwin appears
Edwin: ...so beautiful, I could...(looks around) Am I in Hell?
Me: No, you're in Heaven. Just sit down, will you?
Edwin: And who are you?
Me: Not again (palm on face) I am your creator.
Edwin: Like, god?
Me: Yes, your god. Can you sit down and let's get right into this?
Edwin: Wow! I can't believe I'm dead and in the afterlife. Before I go to Heaven, I must make a few confessions.

1 Like

Re: The New Girl by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2018
Me: That's won't be necessary because...
Edwin: ...I confess I was the one bashed Clement's car on valentine's day, and I also...
Clement: You did what!
Edwin: Clement? You are here? Daniel? Felix? How can you all be in Heaven? Especially you, Felix. Mr. Creator sir, please kick this boy out of here. He's a sinner. And since you've already chained him up, it will easier to throw him out.
Felix: What do you mean, Eddy? That I'm not worthy to go to Heaven?
Clement: Forget that. Did you just say you were the one who bashed my car my car on valentine's days?
Edwin: You weren't suppose to hear that.
Clement: Don't try to dodge the question, Eddy.
Edwin: I didn't know. It wasn't intentional, I swear. Daniel saw it and...
Daniel: Saw what? Please drag me into one of your stupid arguments.
Me: That's enough guys.
Clement: Do you know how much I spent fixing it? Do you?
Edwin: You don't to be so dramatic about it. (Rolling eyes)
Felix: Yish! Dramatic? That's harsh.
Me: Enough, you guys.
Clement: Dramatic? Dramatic? You call me stressing out the wrong you did, dramatic?
Edwin: Yeah! It happened a long time ago and you're blowing up as if it happened yesterday.
Clement: So, because it happened a long time ago, it means...
Me: (agitated) That's it! (Snaps finger and everyone's mouth gets covered with a tape) God! Y'all are so loud and annoying, Geez! Anyway, now that every ones mouth is covered, let me see who will talk without taking permission. Now, our next character, Paul. (Snaps finger)
Paul appears
Paul: (looks around) Hello?
Me: Welcome, Paul. Please have a seat.
Paul: Okay. (Sits down) So, what am I doing here?
Me: You're here for the interview or didn't you get my mail?
Paul: I did but I didn't think I'll be of much help being here.
Me: Don't conclude on that yet.
Paul: Okay, whatever you say.
Me: Good. So, where's Kelvin?
Paul: How will I know? Am not his bodyguard (shrugging).
Me: I wonder why you guys take pleasure in making me look dumb to the readers. I wonder why I asked that question in the first place, all of you are just rude. Anyway, let me introduce the last character, Kelvin. (Snaps finger)
Kelvin appears
Kelvin: ...isn't far from here...(looks around) What the...
Me: Welcome, Kelvin. Please have a seat.
Kelvin: I'm not doing anything until someone tells me what's going on here.
Paul: Just shut up and sit down, Kelvin. You know perfectly well what we're doing here.
Kelvin: Paul? I thought you said weren't gonna attend.
Me: Oh, so you know what this is?
Kelvin: Of course I do. I'm not dumb. And who are those guys? (Pointing at Daniel and his friends)
Me: Those guys are the other characters of this book. So, if I've answered your question, can you kindly sit down so that we can finally begin the interview?
Kelvin: Alright, alright. But I ain't answering any stupid questions.
Me: The readers can never ask a stupid question.
Edwin starts mumbling, pointing at me to take off the tape, which I eventually did.
Me: What do you wanna say?
Edwin: I gotta use the toilet (getting on his feet while holding his crotch)
Me: Seriously? Okay, who else wanna use the toilet.
Everyone raises a hand except Felix who's still tied up
Me: Geez! Fine! (Snaps finger and a toilet door appears behind them) I'm giving you guys five minutes and don't even try to escape because you won't find any means to do so. Your time starts now.
They all rush in except Felix. Felix starts mumbling and I remove the tape
Felix: I gotta go too, really bad.
Me: Okay, but like I said, five minutes.
Snap finger, the chain disappears and he rushes into the toilet, leaving me
alone in the room.
Me: Sorry everyone that we couldn't start the interview today. You can see what I had to go through because of these guys but don't worry because the interview will start proper on Sunday. You'll wanna tune in for that. So, before I go, I wanna notify everyone that the submission of questions has officially closed. I will no be taking any new questions. That said, I will see you guys on Sunday and don't forget to vote � and comment � if you like this part. Thanks everyone and make it a date here on Sunday for the interview. �

2 Likes

Re: The New Girl by Ann2012(f): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2018
Re: The New Girl by Bennyvee29: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2018
Asemark:
Me: That's won't be necessary because...
Edwin: ...I confess I was the one bashed Clement's car on valentine's day, and I also...
Clement: You did what!
Edwin: Clement? You are here? Daniel? Felix? How can you all be in Heaven? Especially you, Felix. Mr. Creator sir, please kick this boy out of here. He's a sinner. And since you've already chained him up, it will easier to throw him out.
Felix: What do you mean, Eddy? That I'm not worthy to go to Heaven?
Clement: Forget that. Did you just say you were the one who bashed my car my car on valentine's days?
Edwin: You weren't suppose to hear that.
Clement: Don't try to dodge the question, Eddy.
Edwin: I didn't know. It wasn't intentional, I swear. Daniel saw it and...
Daniel: Saw what? Please drag me into one of your stupid arguments.
Me: That's enough guys.
Clement: Do you know how much I spent fixing it? Do you?
Edwin: You don't to be so dramatic about it. (Rolling eyes)
Felix: Yish! Dramatic? That's harsh.
Me: Enough, you guys.
Clement: Dramatic? Dramatic? You call me stressing out the wrong you did, dramatic?
Edwin: Yeah! It happened a long time ago and you're blowing up as if it happened yesterday.
Clement: So, because it happened a long time ago, it means...
Me: (agitated) That's it! (Snaps finger and everyone's mouth gets covered with a tape) God! Y'all are so loud and annoying, Geez! Anyway, now that every ones mouth is covered, let me see who will talk without taking permission. Now, our next character, Paul. (Snaps finger)
Paul appears
Paul: (looks around) Hello?
Me: Welcome, Paul. Please have a seat.
Paul: Okay. (Sits down) So, what am I doing here?
Me: You're here for the interview or didn't you get my mail?
Paul: I did but I didn't think I'll be of much help being here.
Me: Don't conclude on that yet.
Paul: Okay, whatever you say.
Me: Good. So, where's Kelvin?
Paul: How will I know? Am not his bodyguard (shrugging).
Me: I wonder why you guys take pleasure in making me look dumb to the readers. I wonder why I asked that question in the first place, all of you are just rude. Anyway, let me introduce the last character, Kelvin. (Snaps finger)
Kelvin appears
Kelvin: ...isn't far from here...(looks around) What the...
Me: Welcome, Kelvin. Please have a seat.
Kelvin: I'm not doing anything until someone tells me what's going on here.
Paul: Just shut up and sit down, Kelvin. You know perfectly well what we're doing here.
Kelvin: Paul? I thought you said weren't gonna attend.
Me: Oh, so you know what this is?
Kelvin: Of course I do. I'm not dumb. And who are those guys? (Pointing at Daniel and his friends)
Me: Those guys are the other characters of this book. So, if I've answered your question, can you kindly sit down so that we can finally begin the interview?
Kelvin: Alright, alright. But I ain't answering any stupid questions.
Me: The readers can never ask a stupid question.
Edwin starts mumbling, pointing at me to take off the tape, which I eventually did.
Me: What do you wanna say?
Edwin: I gotta use the toilet (getting on his feet while holding his crotch)
Me: Seriously? Okay, who else wanna use the toilet.
Everyone raises a hand except Felix who's still tied up
Me: Geez! Fine! (Snaps finger and a toilet door appears behind them) I'm giving you guys five minutes and don't even try to escape because you won't find any means to do so. Your time starts now.
They all rush in except Felix. Felix starts mumbling and I remove the tape
Felix: I gotta go too, really bad.
Me: Okay, but like I said, five minutes.
Snap finger, the chain disappears and he rushes into the toilet, leaving me
alone in the room.
Me: Sorry everyone that we couldn't start the interview today. You can see what I had to go through because of these guys but don't worry because the interview will start proper on Sunday. You'll wanna tune in for that. So, before I go, I wanna notify everyone that the submission of questions has officially closed. I will no be taking any new questions. That said, I will see you guys on Sunday and don't forget to vote � and comment � if you like this part. Thanks everyone and make it a date here on Sunday for the interview. �

pls what's this

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / The contract / Unrequited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.