Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam (2470 Views)

Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? / Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings? / WHAT CHRISTIANS MUST KNOW ABOUT ISLAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Abdulgaffar22: 12:20pm On May 15, 2018
It is an indisputable fact that Qur’an came after the Bible. Therefore, if the Christians sincerely and truthfully believe in Qur’an as the last and final word of God sent to the generality of human being, then they must have no option other than to accept Islam and become Muslims. But if the Christians insist that the original author of Qur’an is not God, then they must compulsorily believe its author to be a great liar and impersonator who spoke in the name and identity of God. The reason is that Qur’an contains many verses which appear to be coming directly from God’s mouth. Examples of such verses are as follows;

“O children of Israel! Remember My special favor which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your covenant with Me as I fulfill My covenant with you, and fear none but Me. And believe in what I have sent down ( i:e this Qur’an) confirming that which is with you, and be not the first to reject it, nor sell My verses for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone (Qur’an 2:40-41)”.

And that was Our proof which We gave to Abraham against his people. We raise whom We will in degrees. Certainly your Lord is All-Wise, All-Knowing. And We bestowed upon him Isaac and Jacob, each of them We guided. And before him We guided Noah, and among his progeny David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward the good doers. And Zachariah, and John and Jesus and Elias, all in the ranks of the righteous. And Ishmael and Elisha, and Jonah and Lot; each one of them We preferred above the nations. And also some of their fathers, and their progeny and their brethren, We chose them, and We guided them to a straight path. This is the guidance of God with which He guides whomsoever He wills of His servants. But if they had joined in worship others with God, all their deeds would have been of no benefit to them. They are whom We gave the book, and authority and prophet hood…They are those whom God had guided. So follow their guidance (Qur’an 6:84-90).

O My servants who believe! Certainly, My earth is spacious. Therefore worship Me and Me alone. Every soul shall have a taste of death. Then to Us you shall be brought back (Qur’an 29:56-57).

When My servants ask you concerning Me, I am indeed close to them. I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he called on Me. Therefore, let them also obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be walked in the right way (Qur’an 2:186).

We did not send before you (O Muhammad-pbuh) any messenger but We inspired him that there is no God beside Me; therefore worship Me (Qur’an 21:25)

These are just few verses selected randomly from the pages of the Holy Qur’an. You can see that almost all of the first person pronouns like “I”, “My”, “Me”, “Our”, “Us” and “We” in all the verses of Qur’an quoted above can never be referred CONTEXTUALLY to any other person except God. Therefore, anybody who denies the Qur’an as the word of God must compulsorily believe its author to be a liar and a great impersonator of God. This is the first point that I want all reasonable Christians to admit. It is either you believe in Qur’an as the word of God and then accept islam or you believe in it as the word of a great liar that impersonates God. There is no third alternative. But do you think the God of truth and wisdom would allow any deliberate liar to impersonate Him and then also allow such impersonator to praise all the Biblical prophets in the way the author of Qur’an has done? Is it possible for an impersonator and deliberate liar against God to be the author of those noble verses of Qur’an cited above especially when we call to mind that the first set of people the Qur’an was admonishing were idol-worshippers living in ancient Mecca? Has God ever sent a liar to guide the people who were in error to the right path?
Besides, how could God have left such a great liar and His impersonator to survive for good twenty-three years and also allow his book to be protected from destruction since one thousand four hundred and thirty nine years ago till today? The reason why God permit the other religions like Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Confucianism, Sikhism (etc) and their scriptures to exist is because their founders only stood out as spiritual teachers. They never claim that their scriptures came from God of Israel. Their scriptures do not contain words which appear to be COMING DIRECTLY FROM GOD’S MOUTH OF ISRAEL. But Qur’an is totally different. Qur’an contains many verses which appear to be coming directly from God’s mouth of Israel. Examples are quoted above. So Qur’an is unique in its claim as being the word of God. Therefore, to believe that Qur’an is not authored by God create more problems for the Jews and the Christians than it really solves! They have to explain why God would allow a liar to impersonate him for good 23 years and also allow his book to be protected from destruction since 1,439 years ago till today; yet God did not even allow Hananiah, who deliberately lied against Him, to live for just a year (Jeremiah 28:1-17).
If God Almighty could allow any deliberate liar to impersonate Him reasonably and perfectly and also allow the word of such impersonator to be protected from destruction since 1,439 years ago till today, then on what basis could any rational person distinguish such fake word of God from true word of God? Obviously, there would be no any difference between the two: This is exactly the reason why God would never permit such a reasonable and perfect impersonation to happen for such a long time. God may allow anybody to write or speak about Him as you may also allow your friend to write or speak about you. But if you as a truthful person would never allow your friend- talk less of your enemy- to impersonate you in order to deceive some innocent people, then why do you think the God Almighty, who is more truthful than you, would allow such a thing to happen to Him especially when God declare as follows; how can I let myself to be defamed? I will not yield My glory to another (Isaiah 48:11). Please read those verses of Qur'an cited at the beginning again and again. Has God not let Himself to be defamed if He allowed a deliberate liar to impersonate Him in such a reasonable and perfect manner? Has God not yielded His glory to another if He allowed a deliberate liar to impersonate Him and also allow such impersonator to praise all the Biblical prophets in the way the author of Qur'an has done and then still allow the word of such impersonator to be safe-guarded from destruction since 1,439 years ago till today as exactly prophesied in Qur’an 15:9: “Surely, We have revealed the reminder ((i:e the Qur’an) and We will most surely be its guardian”.
In fact, God deliberately spare the life of His prophet till concluding verse of his mission was revealed to him where God Almighty declare as follows: This day, I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My favor upon you, and I have chosen for you Islam as your religion(Qur’an 5:3). If the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was a great impersonator and a great liar against God as Jews and Christians believe, then why would God have to wait for 23 years till this concluding verse of his mission was fabricated against Him especially when there were many great opportunities for God to terminate his life in one of the battles he fought with his enemies?
If God would allow a liar to impersonate Him reasonably and perfectly, then He should have clearly informed us in the Bible just like Jesus informed us about his own impersonation: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, saying ‘I am the Christ’, and will deceive many (Matthew 24:4-5)”.See how Jesus declared in an unambiguous terms that many liars would impersonate him. If this is the case, how then can we be sure that some of the words attributed to Jesus like " Nobody can come to the Father except through me (John 14:6)" actually came from Jesus mouth and not from the mouth of a liar that impersonates him? However, you can never find a single biblical verse where God categorically inform us and foretell that a great liar is going to impersonate Him. If God of truth and wisdom would also allow a liar to impersonate Him, He should also have informed us in a very precise term in the Bible just like Jesus did. Consequently, while we have a biblical reason to doubt any statement which appear to be coming from Jesus mouth, there is absolutly no reason to doubt any reasonable statement which appear to be coming directly from God's mouth (like verses of Qur'an quoted above). Jesus foretold that he would be impersonated by liars but there is no any biblical verse where God foretell that He would be impersonated by a liar.
It is a well known fact that Qur’an is full of praising God and all the biblical prophets. It commands what is good and forbids what is bad. It encourages us to prepare for the Day of Judgment. It tells us about the heavenly Paradise which is meant for the righteous and the fire of hell make ready for the unbelievers. Therefore, if the author of Qur’an was truly an impersonator of God as all Christians must presume, then God of truth, power and wisdom should not have allowed such a deceptive and hypo critical book to be in existence from 1,439 years ago till today. God should have designed a way through which such a book would be utterly destroyed together with its author. But if we assume that God Almighty, in His infinite wisdom, deliberately allowed the word of so-called impersonator to be protected from destruction in order to serve as a test for the true believers in one and only God, then God should have pre informed us and warned us about this great impersonator in the Bible just like Jesus talked about his own impersonators in Matthew 24:4-5.
But instead of warning us and pre-informing us about the so-called liar that is going to impersonate Him, God only demonstrated to us, through His dealing with Hananiah (the false prophet who spoke in the name of God in the Bible), that He would never allow such a thing to happen for a long time; Then the prophet Jeremiah said to Hananiah the prophet, ‘Listen, Hananiah! The Lord has not sent you, yet you have persuaded this nation to trust in lies. Therefore this is what the Lord says: I am about to remove you from the face of the earth. This very year you are going to die, because you have preached rebellion against the Lord. In the seventh month of that same year, Hananiah the prophet died (Jeremiah 28:15-17).
You will notice that what happened to Hananiah (i:e untimely death) is exactly what God has already foretold about “a false prophet who impersonates and speaks in the name of God” as written in the book of Deuteronomy; But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, THAT SAME PROPHET SHALL DIE (Deuteronomy 18:20).
Therefore, if God did not even allow Hananiah to live for just a year, then how could He have allowed the supposed author of Qur’an to impersonate Him and deliberately lie against Him for good 23 years? This is indeed a food for thought for the sincere Jews and Christians who truly believe in the existence of God!

2 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by binajiya(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2018
MashaAllah well said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2018
so I should abandon this my peaceful religion and come and embrace the opposite... am in the light,can't go back to darkness.
if u know u know

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by felixomor: 12:47pm On May 15, 2018
Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by AroOkigbo(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2018
We reject darkness because we are the children if the light. ..continue to kill us, na una go tire!

7 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by lordm(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2018
Madness

2 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Lovelynife(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2018
I resist and rebuke the spirit of slavery cos am a child of God.

5 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2018
felixomor:
Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage

i will never allow anybody to entangle me with the yoke of bondage.. if I hear DAT any of my family member convert to Islam ,to God who made me,I will send d person 6feet down

3 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Deckline(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2018
JESUS is the only way to salvation brother. We can't embrace darkness!

2 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2018
Well said....

Jesus said..." ANYONE who does not believe in me

IS CONDEMNED ALREADY"

The Quran Said...

3:39. So the angels called to him as he stood praying in the Sanctuary, ‘Allâh bears you the glad tidings of John,

who shall confirm the word of God and who shall be noble, utterly chaste, a Prophet from among the righteous.’

So, John is righteous and will confirm the word of God.

Now John said

"Behold the Lamb of God"

" He that sent me told me that upon anyone I see the spirit descending ,he shall baptise wit the holy Spirit"

Lastly,

John said

"And I saw and bear record that THIS IS THE SON OF GOD"

John has confirmed the word of God to you.
Y

Please don't tell me you believe in Jesus.

You don't believe that HE IS THE SON OF GOD. As John confirmed.

Let's say you "believe" then you should get BAPTIZED.

JESUS said..." Anyone who believes AND IS BAPTIZED...."

Sir,. You need to accept JESUS,

ELSE,. YOU ARE CONDEMNED ALREADY.

I didn't say that. Jesus did.

John also said...

" ANYONE who doesn't believe in the son SHALL NOT SEE LIFE.....

THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDES ON HIM."

The Quran itself will be Used to Judge You On the Last day.

Repent and be converted.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by marvelli(f): 2:22pm On May 15, 2018
Honestly I didn't read your epistle but no thank you! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by dealslip(f): 2:39pm On May 15, 2018
See to cut your long story short. No genuinely saved and well tutored Christian will convert to Islam. Christians do not believe in the Quran, only unenlightened Christian even suggest the Quran has anything of value to offer any one. The teachings of the Quran is parallel to the Bible they cant meet. It looks like the direct opposite of each other. The Bible focuses on liberty of the spirit, mind and body while quran focuses on imposition and compulsion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by iamgenius(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:
Well said....

Jesus said..." ANYONE who does not believe in me

IS CONDEMNED ALREADY"

The Quran Said...

3:39. So the angels called to him as he stood praying in the Sanctuary, ‘Allâh bears you the glad tidings of John,

who shall confirm the word of God and who shall be noble, utterly chaste, a Prophet from among the righteous.’

So, John is righteous and will confirm the word of God.

Now John said

"Behold the Lamb of God"

" He that sent me told me that upon anyone I see the spirit descending ,he shall baptise wit the holy Spirit"

Lastly,

John said

"And I saw and bear record that THIS IS THE SON OF GOD"

John has confirmed the word of God to you.
Y

Please don't tell me you believe in Jesus.

You don't believe that HE IS THE SON OF GOD. As John confirmed.

Let's say you "believe" then you should get BAPTIZED.

JESUS said..." Anyone who believes AND IS BAPTIZED...."

Sir,. You need to accept JESUS,

ELSE,. YOU ARE CONDEMNED ALREADY.

I didn't say that. Jesus did.

John also said...

" ANYONE who doesn't believe in the son SHALL NOT SEE LIFE.....

THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDES ON HIM."

The Quran itself will be Used to Judge You On the Last day.

Repent and be converted.

You only dodged OP's argument up there. Be sincere to yourself, and reply to OP's claims above.
Below is the summary of what he's trying to bring your sense to:

It is either you believe in Qur’an as the word of God or you believe in it as the word of a great liar that impersonates God. There is no third alternative. But do you think the God of truth and wisdom would allow any deliberate liar to impersonate Him and then also allow such impersonator to praise all the Biblical prophets in the way the author of Qur’an has done? Is it possible for an impersonator and deliberate liar against God to be the author of those noble verses of Qur’an cited above especially when we call tomind that the first set of people the Qur’an was admonishing were idol-worshippers living in ancient Mecca? Has God ever sent a liar to guide the people who were in error to the right path?

Please answer us sir.

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by iamgenius(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2018
marvelli:
Honestly I didn't read your epistle but no thank you! smiley
And that will be a proof against you on the Day of Resurrection.

2 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by iamgenius(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2018
AroOkigbo:
We reject darkness because we are the children if the light. ..continue to kill us, na una go tire!
We don't want violence here pls. Sensible Christians were invited here. I'm sure you are one of them. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by marvelli(f): 10:17pm On May 15, 2018
iamgenius:
And that will be a proof against you on the Day of Resurrection.
I dont know what you're talking about o. But please dont explain. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2018
iamgenius:

You only dodged OP's argument up there. Be sincere to yourself, and reply to OP's claims above.

It is either you believe in Qur’an as the word of God or you believe in it as the word of a great liar that impersonates God. There is no third alternative. But do you think the God of truth and wisdom would allow any deliberate liar to impersonate Him and then also allow such impersonator to praise all the Biblical prophets in the way the author of Qur’an has done? Is it possible for an impersonator and deliberate liar against God to be the author of those noble verses of Qur’an cited above especially when we call tomind that the first set of people the Qur’an was admonishing were idol-worshippers living in ancient Mecca? Has God ever sent a liar to guide the people who were in error to the right path?

Please answer us sir.

The questions you raised did not give credence to the complete authenticity of the Quran.

I can as well ask you these questions;

How can God allow the devil to corrupt human

nature right from the beginning without doing anything about it?

The devil, who is a great deceiver deceived humans and GOD DID NOT REMOVE HIM SINCE THEN.

HE IS STILL FUNCTIONING.

DOES THAT MAKE THE DEVIL AUTHENTIC?

No.

Islam came after 600 years of JESUS Ascension to heaven.

Jesus told them the Jews.....

.." I come in my father's name and you don't receive me, WHEN ANOTHER SHALL COME IN HIS OWN NAME,

HIM YOU SHALL RECEIVE"

Who came and got the Jew's acceptance?

Mohammed. This is the only reasonable conclusion. After Judaism, that has been in existence before Jesus came,

Islam is widely practiced by the Jews.

Read Mathew 13 vs 24-30.

I will summarise the lessons in it shortly... Then I will establish my stand about the Quran.

3 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 11:05pm On May 15, 2018
Op asked why God will allow Quran and Islam to stay till now and why God did not do anything quick about Mohammed.

I have given an answer in my previous comment.

Now, let me substantiate my response with Mathew 13 vs 24- 30.

In the Parable,
We Read;

The kingdom of God is like a MAN which sow GOOD SEED in his FIELD.

But When MEN slept, the ENEMY came and sow tares or WEED.

Interpretation so far;

Man is Jesus....Son of Man.

Field is Jerusalem....

Good Seed is the Gospel.

When Men Slept.....Islam spread when the 1st century Christians were busy fighting each other
On doctrine.....

Read history about how Islam gained ground and what was the state of Christianity at that time.

Christians were divided, fighting each other, etc.

The Enemy came and Sow tares , weed or ISLAM.

vs 27, They reported to the householder (God)

The Servants (Angels) wanted to gather up the Weeds

and God told the servants (Angels) to ALLOW THE WEED TO GROW WITH THE WHEAT

Take a pulse here;

Why would the owner of the field ALLOW THE WEED TO CONTINUE TO GROW WITH THE WHEAT?

(Disregard my interpretation at this point for a moment....Let's take the Parable as it is)

Why? Why would he allow tares to choke the wheat?

Why not act immediately? Why the wait?

According to the Parable, that's not good for the wheat. Yet, he let them be.

Does this permission authenticate the weed?

No. The answer is No.

God is Supreme. He allows somethings for a reason best known to him.

The fact that God is not responding directly to evil nowadays DOES NOT.MEAN HE VALIDATE IT.

THE END OF ALL THAT IS EVIL IS COMING.

Now to your question about the Quran,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Originakalokalo(m): 11:56pm On May 15, 2018
iamgenius:

Please answer us sir.

The Quran agrees with the Bible in the following;

All the characters, Jesus birth, miracles, Jesus Righteousness, etc.

But it disagrees with THE MAIN REASON FOR THE SALVATION OF MAN.

JESUS' DEATH AND RESSURECTION.

This is it..... The Quran contains HALF TRUTH.

HALF TRUTH SELL MORE THAN PURE LIES.

Let me give you an example.

The devil and Man in the garden.

He told Eve that they will be like God, that their eyes will be opened and they will know the difference between good and Evil.

It was a half truth.

Their eyes were really opened.....they really know the difference between good and Evil

But........

You see?

Half truth. It sells better than pure lies.

Yes. The Quran contains some truth. Moses, David, Israel, JESUS etc....

But it is half truth. It denied the main Reason for the coming of Jesus on Earth.

TO TAKE THE SINS OF THE WORLD AWAY, JUST LIKE A LAMB.

This looks like the devil's modus operandi.

The Devil kept away the main reason why Eve should

Not eat the fruit. He kept away the consequences!!!!!!

The Weed (Islam), in the Parable I discussed earlier, looks like the Wheat (Gospel)

How?

It is sown on the same field (Jerusalem)

Islam calls God Just as The Gospel.

But they are different.

The Weed (Islam) chokes the wheat ( Gospel)

The only religion choking Christianity is Islam.

I await your response.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by deebrain(m): 11:57pm On May 15, 2018
I will rather burn in hell than accept Islam.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by iamgenius(m): 12:18am On May 16, 2018
deebrain:
I will rather burn in hell than accept Islam.

Thanks.
Your type will say even if Jesus(peace be upon him) descend and tell you Christianity is rubbish, you won't still believe him. May God guide you to the true teachings of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by proudkafir: 6:32am On May 16, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
It is an indisputable fact that Qur’an came after the Bible. Therefore, if the Christians sincerely and truthfully believe in Qur’an as the last and final word of God sent to the generality of human being, then they must have no option other than to accept Islam and become Muslims. But if the Christians insist that the original author of Qur’an is not God, then they must compulsorily believe its author to be a great liar and impersonator who spoke in the name and identity of God. The reason is that Qur’an contains many verses which appear to be coming directly from God’s mouth. Examples of such verses are as follows;

“O children of Israel! Remember My special favor which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your covenant with Me as I fulfill My covenant with you, and fear none but Me. And believe in what I have sent down ( i:e this Qur’an) confirming that which is with you, and be not the first to reject it, nor sell My verses for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone (Qur’an 2:40-41)”.

And that was Our proof which We gave to Abraham against his people. We raise whom We will in degrees. Certainly your Lord is All-Wise, All-Knowing. And We bestowed upon him Isaac and Jacob, each of them We guided. And before him We guided Noah, and among his progeny David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward the good doers. And Zachariah, and John and Jesus and Elias, all in the ranks of the righteous. And Ishmael and Elisha, and Jonah and Lot; each one of them We preferred above the nations. And also some of their fathers, and their progeny and their brethren, We chose them, and We guided them to a straight path. This is the guidance of God with which He guides whomsoever He wills of His servants. But if they had joined in worship others with God, all their deeds would have been of no benefit to them. They are whom We gave the book, and authority and prophet hood…They are those whom God had guided. So follow their guidance (Qur’an 6:84-90).

O My servants who believe! Certainly, My earth is spacious. Therefore worship Me and Me alone. Every soul shall have a taste of death. Then to Us you shall be brought back (Qur’an 29:56-57).

When My servants ask you concerning Me, I am indeed close to them. I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he called on Me. Therefore, let them also obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be walked in the right way (Qur’an 2:186).

We did not send before you (O Muhammad-pbuh) any messenger but We inspired him that there is no God beside Me; therefore worship Me (Qur’an 21:25)

These are just few verses selected randomly from the pages of the Holy Qur’an. You can see that almost all of the first person pronouns like “I”, “My”, “Me”, “Our”, “Us” and “We” in all the verses of Qur’an quoted above can never be referred CONTEXTUALLY to any other person except God. Therefore, anybody who denies the Qur’an as the word of God must compulsorily believe its author to be a liar and a great impersonator of God. This is the first point that I want all reasonable Christians to admit. It is either you believe in Qur’an as the word of God or you believe in it as the word of a great liar that impersonates God. There is no third alternative. But do you think the God of truth and wisdom would allow any deliberate liar to impersonate Him and then also allow such impersonator to praise all the Biblical prophets in the way the author of Qur’an has done? Is it possible for an impersonator and deliberate liar against God to be the author of those noble verses of Qur’an cited above especially when we call to mind that the first set of people the Qur’an was admonishing were idol-worshippers living in ancient Mecca? Has God ever sent a liar to guide the people who were in error to the right path?
Besides, how could God have left such a great liar and His impersonator to survive for good twenty-three years and also allow his book to be protected from destruction since one thousand four hundred and thirty nine years ago till today? The reason why God permit the other religions like Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Confucianism, Sikhism (etc) and their scriptures to exist is because their founders only stood out as spiritual teachers. They never claim that their scriptures came from God of Israel. Their scriptures do not contain words which appear to be COMING DIRECTLY FROM GOD’S MOUTH OF ISRAEL. But Qur’an is totally different. Qur’an contains many verses which appear to be coming directly from God’s mouth of Israel. Examples are quoted above. So Qur’an is unique in its claim as being the word of God. Therefore, to believe that Qur’an is not authored by God create more problems for the Jews and the Christians than it really solves! They have to explain why God would allow a liar to impersonate him for good 23 years and also allow his book to be protected from destruction since 1,439 years ago till today; yet God did not even allow Hananiah, who deliberately lied against Him, to live for just a year (Jeremiah 28:1-17).
If God Almighty could allow any deliberate liar to impersonate Him reasonably and perfectly and also allow the word of such impersonator to be protected from destruction since 1,439 years ago till today, then on what basis could any rational person distinguish such fake word of God from true word of God? Obviously, there would be no any difference between the two: This is exactly the reason why God would never permit such a reasonable and perfect impersonation to happen for such a long time. God may allow anybody to write or speak about Him as you may also allow your friend to write or speak about you. But if you as a truthful person would never allow your friend- talk less of your enemy- to impersonate you in order to deceive some innocent people, then why do you think the God Almighty, who is more truthful than you, would allow such a thing to happen to Him especially when God declare as follows; how can I let myself to be defamed? I will not yield My glory to another (Isaiah 48:11). Please read those verses of Qur'an cited at the beginning again and again. Has God not let Himself to be defamed if He allowed a deliberate liar to impersonate Him in such a reasonable and perfect manner? Has God not yielded His glory to another if He allowed a deliberate liar to impersonate Him and also allow such impersonator to praise all the Biblical prophets in the way the author of Qur'an has done and then still allow the word of such impersonator to be safe-guarded from destruction since 1,439 years ago till today as exactly prophesied in Qur’an 15:9: “Surely, We have revealed the reminder ((i:e the Qur’an) and We will most surely be its guardian”.
In fact, God deliberately spare the life of His prophet till concluding verse of his mission was revealed to him where God Almighty declare as follows: This day, I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My favor upon you, and I have chosen for you Islam as your religion(Qur’an 5:3). If the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was a great impersonator and a great liar against God as Jews and Christians believe, then why would God have to wait for 23 years till this concluding verse of his mission was fabricated against Him especially when there were many great opportunities for God to terminate his life in one of the battles he fought with his enemies?
If God would allow a liar to impersonate Him reasonably and perfectly, then He should have clearly informed us in the Bible just like Jesus informed us about his own impersonation: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, saying ‘I am the Christ’, and will deceive many (Matthew 24:4-5)”.See how Jesus declared in an unambiguous terms that many liars would impersonate him. If this is the case, how then can we be sure that all the words attributed to Jesus in all the books of the New Testament actually came from Jesus mouth and not from the mouth of a liar that impersonates him? However, you can never find a single biblical verse where God categorically inform us and foretell that a great liar is going to impersonate Him. If God of truth and wisdom would also allow a liar to impersonate Him, He should also have informed us in a very precise term in the Bible just like Jesus did.
It is a well known fact that Qur’an is full of praising God and all the biblical prophets. It commands what is good and forbids what is bad. It encourages us to prepare for the Day of Judgment. It tells us about the heavenly Paradise which is meant for the righteous and the fire of hell make ready for the unbelievers. Therefore, if the author of Qur’an was truly an impersonator of God as all Christians must presume, then God of truth, power and wisdom should not have allowed such a deceptive and hypo critical book to be in existence from 1,439 years ago till today. God should have designed a way through which such a book would be utterly destroyed together with its author. But if we assume that God Almighty, in His infinite wisdom, deliberately allowed the word of so-called impersonator to be protected from destruction in order to serve as a test for the true believers in one and only God, then God should have pre informed us and warned us about this great impersonator in the Bible just like Jesus talked about his own impersonators in Matthew 24:4-5.
But instead of warning us and pre-informing us about the so-called liar that is going to impersonate Him, God only demonstrated to us, through His dealing with Hananiah (the false prophet who spoke in the name of God in the Bible), that He would never allow such a thing to happen for a long time; Then the prophet Jeremiah said to Hananiah the prophet, ‘Listen, Hananiah! The Lord has not sent you, yet you have persuaded this nation to trust in lies. Therefore this is what the Lord says: I am about to remove you from the face of the earth. This very year you are going to die, because you have preached rebellion against the Lord. In the seventh month of that same year, Hananiah the prophet died (Jeremiah 28:15-17).
You will notice that what happened to Hananiah (i:e untimely death) is exactly what God has already foretold about “a false prophet who impersonates and speaks in the name of God” as written in the book of Deuteronomy; But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, THAT SAME PROPHET SHALL DIE (Deuteronomy 18:20).
Therefore, if God did not even allow Hananiah to live for just a year, then how could He have allowed the supposed author of Qur’an to impersonate Him and deliberately lie against Him for good 23 years? This is indeed a food for thought for the sincere Jews and Christians who truly believe in the existence of God!

Is it the same Quran that was compiled by Uthman ibn Affan, the 3rd khilafa, while he burnt the rest, that you are calling the word of a god? Tell me more.
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by GoodMuyis(m): 6:56am On May 16, 2018
I as a Christian will rather embrace Muslims in my bosom that Islam itself. I find it not comfortable to relate with God as slave rather I love to Called him father, since the word God is just a title.
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by deebrain(m): 7:10am On May 16, 2018
iamgenius:
Your type will say even if Jesus(peace be upon him) descend and tell you Christianity is rubbish, you won't still believe him. May God guide you to the true teachings of Jesus.

I've never said anything negative about Christianity despite my anti religion stance. So correct that nonsense you just said. Christianity has its challenges but there is a regard for human life. They have my respect despite the issues.

Islam on the other hand tells you PEACE but its ALWAYS THE BACKING FOR BLOODSHED WORLD OVER.

God has guided me to the teaching of Jesus so thanks. Your prayer was not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by proudkafir: 7:12am On May 16, 2018
iamgenius:

Please answer us sir.

A bad tree cannot produce a good fruit nor a good tree produce a bad fruit. The Bible says: by their fruit we shall know them. It was the tree that Mohammed planted that generated the current lifestyles and culture exhibited in the Arab and Muslim world and their hostility towards the Jews and Christians. What are the trees? We don't go far; they are in the hadith and the sunnah. Let us take a lot at one or two of them.

Bukhari's Hadiths is 4:52:196:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah 's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' and whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)"

The hadith above is where you get your shahada, the Islamic article of faith. You don't need any advanced brain to tell you that the shahada, when read in full, is nothing but a clear threat to non-muslims. Mohammed said that none has the right to be worshiped except allahh but if you fail to worship allahh, according to Mohammed, your life and property is not safe.

Look at another hadith: Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

This is what your noble prophet said with his own mouth. So you have to understand where and how the Arabs and Fulanis get their inspirations for terror. I don't have time to give you more hadith narrations and Quranic verses that sanctioned and promoted terror for the advancement of Islam.
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by MrPRevailer(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2018
@Abdulgaffar22
@iamgenius

Jesus said "these signs shall follow you that believe in the true God, in my name, you shall heal the sick and cast away demons"

In The Lord's Chosen Church of, God is performing all these great miracles. Healing incurable problems that defy countless medical cures and spiritualist solutions.
We just concluded a big Crusade in Kano State, which the Governor was there. Many Muslims gave their life to Jesus Christ. And many crippled, deaf and dumb etc received healing right there in the crusade ground.

In Islam, non of these things are possible. In budhism, Hinduism, non of these things are possible.
Jesus is the way. We serve the true God.

Go to my profile and read testimonies I posted there. Follow me, I will be posted more.

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Anas09: 1:00pm On May 16, 2018
Instead. of me to be a muslim, i'd rather die.

2 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 16, 2018
Sorry op but if there is no other religion to join in this world aside Christianity, I rather remain in paganism were human life are valuable

2 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 16, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Sorry op but if there is no other religion to join in this world aside Christianity, I rather remain in paganism were human life are valuable
and how are u different from pagan sef?

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Maamin(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2018
abdelrahman:
and how are u different from pagan sef?

How are you different from pagan either.? Facing and bowing Down to kabba 5 times a day. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 16, 2018
Maamin:

How are you different from pagan either.? Facing and bowing Down to kabba 5 times a day. undecided
so facing wall by Jews is also pagan niyen
Re: Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam by Maamin(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2018
@Op so because Muhammed succeeded in propagating his half truth and half lies for 23 years and the lies were preserved by his sheepish faithful followers for the past 1418 years to be precised (present days) is an evidence that he was sent by God himself hun! And a religion to accept as truth abi?

Have you wondered why the devil and his cohort are yet to receive their judgment from God as well?. undecided it's never how far but how well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are A Nice Person Take This Test / Why Are You A Christian? / The Church Of Satan`

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.