Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani (947 Views)

Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them / Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by kahal29: 2:10pm On May 15, 2018
Senator Shehu Sani has said that he can attest to President Muhammadu Buhari’s ‘history of honesty’.

Sani on his Tweeter handle yesterday said that ‘as a man born in Kaduna where PMB lived,I can attest to his history of honesty & moral uprightness.

He also named some others who are honest Nigerians like President Buhari, saying ‘we have good people in our country everywhere’.

‘But there are other Nigerians who are equally upright; Gowon,Adamu Ciroma,Balarabe Musa,Usman Jibrin,Yohanna Madaki,Aliyu Jamaa etc.We have good people in our country everywhere’ he tweeted

He also gave his opinon on the Senate vs Omo-Agege saga saying ‘I’m of the view and will insist that the senate should respect the court order given in respect of the suspended Senator, to set a standard for respect for rule of Law;

‘And to challenge the executives & all security agencies to also respect all court orders pending before them.

‘Disobeying court orders is resistance to the rule of law.We desecrate democracy each time we defy the courts.Every step away from the law is a step towards tyranny.

‘The tower of justice stands on the rock of the rule of law.Liberty is guaranteed when the constitution is respected’

On corruption Shehu Sani lamented that: ‘the corruption that both sinners and saints in politics don’t want to talk about is the money paid to party delegates to influence their choice.

‘And that is where potential good leaders with great ideas and empty pockets are slaughtered.’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/man-born-kaduna-pmb-livedi-can-attest-history-honesty-nigerians-equally-uprightgowonadamu-ciromabalarabe-musausman-jibriny/

Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by benuejosh: 2:11pm On May 15, 2018
Shehu, the angel of Truth.

1 Like

Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by jumobi1(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2018
The other upright people he cited are all from the North.
Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by zombieTRACKER: 2:16pm On May 15, 2018
Let's talk about yusuf Buhari
A young man with no definite job or source of income

Yet drives leisure cars and power bikes
Built five star hotels in Dubai and Europe

A young man suddenly so rich that he can go to the best hospitals abroad just for medical check up...

1 Like

Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by madridguy(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2018
I guess last weekend LG election in Kaduna has returned Shehu Sani's brain back to normal. So he think by praising PMB, he can secure return ticket back to the senate.

We are watching you all in witchcraft megascopic screen tongue

Awaiting for Dino to release his own sound track.

1 Like

Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by SalamRushdie: 2:19pm On May 15, 2018
For you to say this means you totally lack honesty ..

Which honest man will broke the oath he swore to uphold and go ahead to execute an illegal coup plot against a constitutional elected and recognized govt ?

Which Honest man will lie about a certificate he knows he never submitted to the Army?

Which Honest man will continuously have a penchant for disregarding the rule of law of a country ..?

Which kind of honest man will lie openly about collecting bank loan of 27 million to buy a form ?

Which Honest man will glorify bigotry and nepotism to extent of loss of innocent lives ..?

Shehu Sanis you clearly don't know what you are saying or you are a very dishonest man yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by zombieTRACKER: 2:20pm On May 15, 2018
jumobi1:

There are no upright person from the south
Ask Buhari... He will concour
This is a general belief in the north

We could have our own general belief in the south
If not for certain Northern assslickers that we share the south with....

Advantage North

1 Like

Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by Kyase(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2018
Sani is now a zombie - ipob youth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by Morbeta11(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2018
jumobi1:

You are too much... You Just vomited my mind. All upright Nigerians are from North and their people are poverty personified.

1 Like

Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by idealsico(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2018
Buhari could be honest where it concerns the North only but when the entire country is involved he fails the integrity test. He is the king of the North.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by three: 2:35pm On May 15, 2018
Kai,

So hard to find a presidential candidate up north

I hereby withdraw my tacit support for Mr Sani sad

Before we start another Abacha never stole come dey spend d money years after sad

1 Like

Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by wakaman: 2:46pm On May 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

A young man suddenly so rich that he can go to the best hospitals abroad just for medical check up...

You are going to have to talk with your father about that and also blame your father for your lot,if your father were president i am sure you must be made a governor. Hater.
Jealousy go just kill you for nothing!

Stop coveting the young man's lot in life, rather transmute your covetousness into accepting your lot in life and then doing something about it.
You can be anything else in these round of existence but you can't be Yusuf Buhari.

Next life,ask your father to contest and win for presidency in Nigeria, all these pecks would come.
Till then, stay your lane.
Get a life.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by zombieTRACKER: 2:51pm On May 15, 2018
wakaman:

You are going to have to blame your father for that, if your father where president i am sure you must be made a governor.

But I know many governors that there fathers were paupers.... I work hard to surpass all the achievements of my father... I wouldn't blame him..
Who do you blame for being a zombie?
Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by fineboynl(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2018
with that election i can clearly state that the majority of Muslim northerners are terrorist.

the CIA need to pay more attention to this region and as every Nigeria Muslim is a potential terrorist with mindset of forceful islamization of Nigeria and the world at large.
Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by wakaman: 2:56pm On May 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

But I know many governors that there fathers were paupers.... I work hard to surpass all the achievements of my father... I wouldn't blame him..
Who do you blame for being a zombie?

Get a life joor.
Stay your lane.
"Jealousy, jealousy na him dey worry you, bad Belle na him dey confuse you" in the tact words from the Shina Peters.

1 Like

Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by SalamRushdie: 2:59pm On May 15, 2018
wakaman:

You are going to have to talk with your father about that and also blame your father for your lot,if your father were president i am sure you must be made a governor. Hater.
Jealousy go just kill you for nothing!

Stop coveting the young man's lot in life, rather transmute your covetousness into accepting your lot in life and then doing something about it.
You can be anything else in these round of existence but you can't be Yusuf Buhari.

Next life,ask your father to contest and win for presidency in Nigeria, all these pecks would come.
Till then, stay your lane.
Get a life.
So why were You coveting Diezanis children lot in life back then ..yes you
Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by zombieTRACKER: 2:59pm On May 15, 2018
three:
Kai,

So hard to find a presidential candidate up north

I hereby withdraw my tacit support for Mr Sani sad

Before we start another Abacha never stole come dey spend d money years after sad

These people are pro north... They live to defend one another at all costs... They care more about the northern oligarchy and their agenda... Any other thing is secondary... Many of them believe Sani Abacha is a saint... A visit to Kano state convinced me as all the keke had a picture of him...

You and I know that Buhari is a thief
We know him right from his days at PTF
But no northerner will agree to this

There are so many southerners today calling Tinubu and Ibori etc names... They should shut up in the spirit of one Nigeria which is deceit and lies
Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by almajiri101: 3:16pm On May 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

I hope you remember he is a son of a retired general, a former head of state and also a mechanised farmer.
Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by wakaman: 3:39pm On May 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So why were You coveting Diezanis children lot in life back then ..yes you

Covet who?
Yes I am on Diezani for her looting spree, but for her children I've got nothing on them, they never held any office or political position. If they are caught for money laundering that another pot. But for there lifestyle, that's their lot in life, good for them.

Why should anybody visit the punishment of the sins of the father on the son. That's deep wickedness.

If you hate Yusuf Buhari because you hate Muhammadu Buhari for all and any of your reasons then you are truly a scum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by Jesusloveyou: 3:45pm On May 15, 2018
El-rufai has set his brain in proper position.

Sani allowed the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra to use him and dumb him,

He does not stand any chance in APC, and he can go against buhari to go to idiotic pigs of Biafra party, PDP.
SalamRushdie:
For you to say this means you totally lack honesty ..

Which honest man will broke the oath he swore to uphold and go ahead to execute an illegal coup plot against a constitutional elected and recognized govt ?

Which Honest man will lie about a certificate he knows he never submitted to the Army?

Which Honest man will continuously have a penchant for disregarding the rule of law of a country ..?

Which kind of honest man will lie openly about collecting bank loan of 27 million to buy a form ?

Which Honest man will glorify bigotry and nepotism to extent of loss of innocent lives ..?

Shehu Sanis you clearly don't know what you are saying or you are a very dishonest man yourself

fineboynl:
with that election i can clearly state that the majority of Muslim northerners are terrorist.

the CIA need to pay more attention to this region and as every Nigeria Muslim is a potential terrorist with mindset of forceful islamization of Nigeria and the world at large.
Re: I Can Attest To Pmb’s History Of Honesty – Shehu Sani by Pusyiter(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2018
You better do before you enter voicemail in 2019

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Not To Dig Your Grave, APC National Leadership Warns Okorocha / White Family Attempts To BREAK The Internet In Smashing Nigerian Jersey (photos) / Killings : Benue, Taraba, Ekiti, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Others Take On DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.