Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" (33717 Views)

Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) / Angel Awotarigha And Wife, Felicia Cromnier In Adorable Photo / Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 15, 2018
ckmayoca:
your brother na James bond with odechi
it surprise me the type of gun bullets doing hide and seek game on a man zip

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by chubinwa(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2018
Nigerian police can b annoying. meanwhile, tnk God for saving u from these monsters
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Oritzy: 2:54pm On May 15, 2018
EllySteve:
Insecurity dun infest this Country oh.

Na to locate Mali ASAP oh

Bro sorry oh

Thank God oh
when you dey go make we go together ooo
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Killurself: 2:57pm On May 15, 2018
How you take know that is illegal checkpoint, is like his your brother that encouraged the driver to escape the checkpoint that's why bullet touch him. go and do thanks giving for him to be alive, don't run from checking you don't know information that go to police before stoping you. do the Right thing the fight would be easy to fight, they're wrong for trying to escaped checking.
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by pedrilo: 3:00pm On May 15, 2018
this is why u didnt win.
thanks for misleading the general public
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by mralincore20: 3:07pm On May 15, 2018
Sorry
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by meobizy(f): 3:08pm On May 15, 2018
If the story is true then sorry o. The NPF are only illiterates in uniform holding firearms. No amount of talking we do on social media can stop their barbarism, only action.
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by youngibeh(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2018
annnikky:
Nigerian police undecided
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by youngibeh(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2018
Guy you de fall my hand. Even you you no de perfect
annnikky:
Nigerian police undecided

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by rickymayne(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
You were shot?

No blood
No injury
No proof

You were walking on the road, you saw a bullet on the floor , and you decided to keep it, and make up a story, just because you want to trend.

You are the biggest fool in the history of mankind!!

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by annnikky(f): 3:25pm On May 15, 2018
youngibeh:
Guy you de fall my hand. Even you you no de perfect
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by youngibeh(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2018
YOU TOO FINE TO DE PARA LIKE THIS. NA GOOD WIFE I WANT OO grin grin grin grin
annnikky:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by annnikky(f): 3:36pm On May 15, 2018
youngibeh:
YOU TOO FINE TO DE PARA LIKE THIS. NA GOOD WIFE I WANT OO grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by youngibeh(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2018
annnikky:

grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

HMM OK I GO CATCH YOU SHA
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by bendike: 4:03pm On May 15, 2018
Neoteny:
That can't be the bullet.

Bullets are high speed kinetic projectiles that either crumple or shatter on impact.

Edit:

Sample pic attached
Point noted. But he said the bullet went through the body of the vehicle which is thin material. it further was slowed down by a luggage which obviously contained clothes etc. Both object would have slowed drastically the bullet without much ballistic damage.
The pictures your pasted showed bullets that came in contact with hard objects.
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by fluffylarose: 4:56pm On May 15, 2018
Thank God for his life
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Neoteny(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2018
bendike:

Point noted. But he said the bullet went through the body of the vehicle which is thin material. it further was slowed down by a luggage which obviously contained clothes etc. Both object would have slowed drastically the bullet without much ballistic damage.
The pictures your pasted showed bullets that came in contact with hard objects.

Read again.

He said one bullet was buried in luggage.

The other struck his brother's belt buckle before impacting his hip.
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by munas: 5:13pm On May 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
You were shot?

No blood
No injury
No proof

You were walking on the road, you saw a bullet on the floor , and you decided to keep it, and make up a story, just because you want to trend.

fool...
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by lavenderjade(m): 5:50pm On May 15, 2018
kaykaymcb:
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.

Na wa.. Nairaland and advert

Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by alatbaba1(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
You were shot?

No blood
No injury
No proof

too much sense will not kill you bros. the guy wan trend byforce.

u can shoot 7.62 mm ammo hitting the frame of the vehicle and no damaged done on the warhead.

bros can lie
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by Bsideboi(m): 4:31am On May 16, 2018
Giddymoney:
You were shot?

No blood
No injury
No proof

You can only pick up an empty shell.For him to have the tip...he's most likely saying the truth.
Re: Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" by smart024(m): 5:44am On May 16, 2018
beautyerhu86:

You should have some sense, they don't sell it on the market.

I didn't want to comment on this nonsense until I saw yours...

You rather have sense because with the rate of proliferation now, weapons are just everywhere that it's very easy for one to come across them...

That guy should either convince us with more details and pictures to prove or should look for another lie to trend with pls...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) / 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding / Johnny Depp Defeats Amber Heard In Defamation Case (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.