Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) (25788 Views)

President Buhari Receives Report From Presidential Committee (Photos) / APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:11pm On May 15, 2018
WizzPoll:

People are comparing apples and oranges. Uche Nwosu's right to seek elective office at any level is not in question. What is in question is Uche Nwosu the chief of staff who is also the Governor's son-in-law being imposed on the State without due process and using the office of the sitting Governor to facilitate this. This is impunity of the highest order.

What Rochas is trying to do in Imo State is unacceptable and undemocratic. Rochas is a Governor and not a King! I know our democracy is flawed but we must at least pretend as though we are practicing democracy!

Okorocha cannot singlehandedly decide his successor and we all know that. He only said he'll support Uche Nwosu because he sees no tangible reason not to. Same way I also support my own man because I feel he's okay.
Re: Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2018
UncleJudax:

So a Son-in-law is Not Family? Asslicking suppose get threeshold na

A son inlaw is not a family member but a relative by marriage. A simple divorce ends the relationship. It's quite different from cousin as Ibori and Uduaghan or Saraki's case of father and son.
Re: Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) by Eagle75: 12:09am On May 16, 2018
Abagworo:

A son inlaw is not a family member but a relative by marriage. A simple divorce ends the relationship. It's quite different from cousin as Ibori and Uduaghan or Saraki's case of father and son.

So by your words, one's husband or wife is not a family member because a simple divorce ends the relationship right? Please let's stop defending the undefendable, it really has a way of making an intelligent person sound dumb!
Re: Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) by ezegold4we: 4:04am On May 16, 2018
Any body supporting okorocha to impose his inexperienced in-law on imolites must be a compound fool,

That will be another 8yrs of indirect double term for okorocha,

Even his party from national level is totally up against it,

What he's trying to do is not only wickedness but evil,

And my holy Bible says that if any man supports evil, evil will not depart from that person's house,

If you support okorocha, u r supporting evil and evil may dwell inside your house-hold,

Imo people deserves an honest leader

I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) / Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Sprays Money On Residents Of His State From SUV / El Rufai Receives Malian President On First Day In Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.