Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) (62240 Views)

RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2018
veritas2001:

Some people just like making thoughtless comments

what is thoughtless in refuting a false claim?
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by rhektor(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2018
ArcFresky:

Thats the point....
Why do I need to own my own church, when there are thousands of church existing?

Wont it be better if I took my bible and did door to foor preaching....
Or went to a park, gathered few people and talked to them abiyt Christ?

Must I own a church before I can become a light?

Did mother theresa own a church?
Did Ghandi own a church?

Imagine single building housing 3 churches?
Whats that for?

You don't have to own or start a church as a building but a church as a gathering of believers, if like you said you take your Bible and go to a park to preach Christ as many people as listen to you they are a church. Take note
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Shakitibob0: 10:04am On May 16, 2018
Omooba77:
We welcome (BBC) Broad Casting Station to Rccg Emmanuel Park, For Rating (RCCG) as the MOST Fastest Growing Church all over the World. Congratulations to Our Dady and Mummy Adeboye, On this Great Visit to Rccg Redemption camp, Glory be to Almighty God Hallelujah..
Fastest growing church?? How does that improve the lives of the members or the economy at large?
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by nwatthu(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2018
fake news..show us the source for ur claimed fastest growing church..mtchewwwww
Omooba77:

To God be the glory; statistics are there to verify sir
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

RCCG the hope of Christianity in Europe? You people will have to tell me that sort of goof you have been smoking. Pentecostalism is hardly existent in Europe let alone one unknown RCCG. Even amongst the Pentecostal churches in Europe what proportion even attends the RCCG.How many members does the RCCG have in Europe compared to the European population? You are not even up to 0.001 % of the European population

Let me explain myself. In the UK, Anglican Church (Church of England) is the official denomination but unfortunately, the Church of England is dying. It's only a handful of young people you see in churches on a regular Sunday. Very many British people are becoming atheists especially the younger and middle age groups.
Even though most RCCG churches in the UK have more of blacks, it is still one of the major reasons why there is hope of still having a significant Christian population there in the next 50 years.
I may be wrong to talk about Europe generally cos my experience is only limited to the UK.
And actually, I grew up an Anglican. Though I attend RCCG now, I do not consider myself a member of the ministry.

Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by miceroms: 12:56pm On May 16, 2018
I don’t get it. Of what heavenly value is BBC’s commendation of ‘fastest growing church’?
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by UbiPetrus: 6:20pm On May 16, 2018
Paradigm777:

Even Jesus wasn't interested in winning the pharasees and the sadducees
But He was interested in the gentiles.

Don't you get it?
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 16, 2018
rhektor:

Adeboye has never claimed that he is a healer, I wonder why you are this way
Lmao.

Stop deceiving ur self on an industrial scale grin.
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 16, 2018
Kennydoc:

Let me explain myself. In the UK, Anglican Church (Church of England) is the official denomination but unfortunately, the Church of England is dying. It's only a handful of young people you see in churches on a regular Sunday. Very many British people are becoming atheists especially the younger and middle age groups.
Even though most RCCG churches in the UK have more of blacks, it is still one of the major reasons why there is hope of still having a significant Christian population there in the next 50 years.
I may be wrong to talk about Europe generally cos my experience is only limited to the UK.
And actually, I grew up an Anglican. Though I attend RCCG now, I do not consider myself a member of the ministry.

""RCCG churches in the UK have more of blacks, it is still one of the major reasons why there is hope of still having a significant Christian population there in the next 50 years.""

This is a useless assertion, rccg will not delay the complete demise of Christianity in the United kingdom.

Most rccg black members in the UK are Nigerians, the other blacks are simply from poorer sections of the society (its already a fact that blacks are poorer than whites in every Caucasian country). Poor people are the major people chasing after religion, Wealth n enlightenment makes human being to have a better ability to reason independently n thus easily drives out religious thoughts

Rccg will not delay the exit of religion in UK or in Europe, its a certainty.

The white man brought dis religion to you, They wrote this books and as such aren't crazy about it.

Wen a pastor says ""The only way to become wealthy is thru paying tithe"",,, A white man who are mostly upper middle class or higher already knows that the top wealthiest men on earth like Bill gates, zuckerberg n their likes aren't Christians n enve paid tithe.

Religious brouhaha works on illiterates n poor people. Simple.
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""RCCG churches in the UK have more of blacks, it is still one of the major reasons why there is hope of still having a significant Christian population there in the next 50 years.""

This is a useless assertion, rccg will not delay the complete demise of Christianity in the United kingdom.

Most rccg black members in the UK are Nigerians, the other blacks are simply from poorer sections of the society (its already a fact that blacks are poorer than whites in every Caucasian country). Poor people are the major people chasing after religion, Wealth n enlightenment makes human being to have a better ability to reason independently n thus easily drives out religious thoughts

The white man brought dis religion to you, They wrote this books and as such aren't crazy about it.

Wen a pastor says ""The only way to become wealthy is thru paying tithe"",,, A white man who are mostly upper middle class or higher already knows that the top wealthiest men on earth like Bill gates, zuckerberg n their likes aren't Christians n enve paid tithe.

I want to believe you have enough grit to know that there is no way any pastor will tell anybody that the only way to be rich is to pay tithe...or are you just repeating the same bland rhetoric that have pervaded our space recently? help yourself, visit some churches in Lagos or maybe Dunamis/Coza in Abuja and see if people you see there look like who are expecting God's blessing without working...throwing around such statement make you sound somehow deprived... You are better than such mindset bro.
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 16, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

RCCG is not the fastest growing church in the world and BBC will not be stupid to tag them as such. BTW how exactly do you people claim RCCG is the fastest growing church in the world? Is it in terms of percentage or absolute numbers? Because I know the Roman Catholic Church is the fastest growing church in terms of absolute numbers
You can spend some of the time you are using to degrade RCCG to tell your parishioner to contact your pope that there is no voting Mary as part of trinity...
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 16, 2018
transformed:
I want to believe you have enough grit to know that there is no way any pastor will tell anybody that the only way to be rich is to pay tithe...or are you just repeating the same bland rhetoric that have pervaded our space recently? help yourself, visit some churches in Lagos or maybe Dunamis/Coza in Abuja and see if people you see there look like who are expecting God's blessing without working...throwing around such statement make you sound somehow deprived... You are better than such mindset bro.

""to know that there is no way any pastor will tell anybody that the only way to be rich is to pay tithe""

ALL Pentecostal churches have been scream this for decades now.

It's all about tithe n get blessed with wealth. It's not strange to hear that in nigeria.
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:28pm On May 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Well, Christianity didn't originate from Europe. Europeans accepted Christianity from the early Christians from the Middle East just the same way Nigerians accepted Christianity from preachers from Europe. Today, Nigerians are taking the gospel back to Europe and other parts of the world.

You are entitled to your opinion, but what I know is that the gospel transforms societies. The gospel brings hope and builds lives and societies. At the peak of European civilization, it was a mainly Christian continent. America was founded on Christianity and rose to become the number one nation in the world, even though they are gradually losing those values. One thing I know is that God doesn't sleep. The Church will continually triumph in Europe, Africa and all over the world.
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 17, 2018
Kennydoc:

Well, Christianity didn't originate from Europe. Europeans accepted Christianity from the early Christians from the Middle East just the same way Nigerians accepted Christianity from preachers from Europe. Today, Nigerians are taking the gospel back to Europe and other parts of the world.

You are entitled to your opinion, but what I know is that the gospel transforms societies. The gospel brings hope and builds lives and societies. At the peak of European civilization, it was a mainly Christian continent. America was founded on Christianity and rose to become the number one nation in the world, even though they are gradually losing those values. One thing I know is that God doesn't sleep. The Church will continually triumph in Europe, Africa and all over the world.

""but what I know is that the gospel transforms societies""

Christianity has transformed UK n America to a society that now allow gay to marry each other and even priests homosexuals get married publicly gringringrin.
Christianity has also transformed Nigeria to become a nation filled with prostitutes, unprecedented corruption n theft with ZERO moral code.
Before Christianity, Igbo land had no poor man, had no thief, telling lies resulted to a shameful death from God, had no prison, had no beggar in fact every man in Igbo land owned their own house n there was nothing like rent.........Christianity came in and today the reverse is the case.

""America was founded on Christianity and rose to become the number one nation in the world""

How can u speak with so much senselessness? How can u single out religion as what made america successful? Is america the only christian country on earth Oga America wasn't founded on Christianity, America was founded by multiple European nations and the major factor that led them to glory wasn't religion (They aren't the only Christians on earth).......They ran on equity n it brought about their success.

Are the Chinese Christians Didn't they move from a third world country wrecked in the 2nd world war to become the 2nd most power nation on earth in less than 70 years Are they Christians

""Christianity didn't originate from Europe""

Oga sorry to burst ur bubble, Christianity didnt originate from the middle east, Christianity originated from Europe, Christianity is a Roman religion headquartered in Rome from its onset up till this day. The religion that originated from the middle east (Israel) is Judaism. Hebrews/Israelites aren't Christians, Don't believe believe Jesus and openly have their own religion. They practice Judaism up till 20th June 2077 grin.

""God doesn't sleep. The Church will continually triumph in Europe, Africa and all over the world""

God is an observer, he has no business with what u choose to do anywhere on earth. He gave u free will, thus he doesn't interfer against ur will because its absolutely free!!
Christianity is dying in Europe.
Islam is ruling in Africa.
And in Asia Christianity is technically unexistent.

Stop building a fools paradise.
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin.grin.

One mummy of RCCG was teaching MMM in church, gathering church members and chopping their referral bonuses like no man business ... Chai

Hahahaha grin
Those mummies never cease to shock me

Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kennydoc:

He said FASTEST GROWING church not largest church. Catholic Church is almost not growing again. Anglican Church is dwindling. RCCG is the hope of Christianity in Europe esp in the UK.

RCCG is the fastest growing church in Nigeria . the fastest growing church in the world is yonngi cho's church in south Korea. meanwhile Catholic has the highest members in the world.
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Pentolution:

RCCG is the fastest growing church in Nigeria . the fastest growing church in the world is yonngi cho's church in south Korea. meanwhile Catholic has the highest members in the world.

Of course nobody is disputing the fact in bold. We all know that there was a time the Catholic Church symbolised the church, when every Christian was a Catholic. Not anymore. Catholic Church has the highest number of members, but isn't growing anymore. As a matter of fact, it is dwindling.

RCCG is also the fastest growing church in Europe.
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by stephleena(f): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
Felixsun20:

Hahahaha grin Those mummies never cease to shock me
lol..thanks for sharing my post and I love your signature.. good evening
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
stephleena:

lol..thanks for sharing my post and I love your signature.. good evening

Lol...it's nothing Steph! smiley

I like your display photo too wink
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by stephleena(f): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Felixsun20:

Lol...it's nothing Steph! smiley
I like your display photo too wink
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by TGM2015: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Omooba77:
We welcome (BBC) Broad Casting Station to Rccg Emmanuel Park, For Rating (RCCG) as the MOST Fastest Growing Church all over the World. Congratulations to Our Dady and Mummy Adeboye, On this Great Visit to Rccg Redemption camp, Glory be to Almighty God Hallelujah..
Please, can I get more information on this park. I assume it is or has a fun garden for children.

Can a non-member bring their children to the park?
If yes, what are the protocols and access fee to gain entrance?
Any general information will be highly appreciated, thank you.
Re: BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) by Omooba77: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
TGM2015:

Please, can I get more information on this park. I assume it is or has a fun garden for children.

Can a non-member bring their children to the park?
If yes, what are the protocols and access fee to gain entrance?
Any general information will be highly appreciated, thank you.
Yes, free for anyone sir/ma. I don't know how much the ticket goes for now per child. Easter will be fun.

What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58