Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn (62339 Views)

Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nigeria Emerging World Power. Signs $500billion Contract With Russia?

Today 27th October, 2016 is a great day in Nigeria's History. Russia is ready to pay Nigeria a whooping $500Billion to provide Russia military support no other nation can provide.

General Vladisko Mikil who represented the president of russia in this Historic day said russia has identified some key areas were Nigeria can help with their military. These areas are as follows.

1. African Bullet Proof

2. EGBE: Power to teleport (disappear and appear at another location)

3. Oruka. Magic ring. Which their spies can use to make their enemies fall and start shaking like fish out of water.

4. Ounde. Power belt that would make their soldiers invincible

5. Oyela. A tortoise shell necklace That would boost the intelligence of their troops and even make them able to hear the thoughts of their enemies.

6. Ina Aye. Mysterious spiritual fire.

7. Spiritual slaps. They see the applications of this in embarrassing other presidents in public.

8. "Enter and sweep" this works by hanging a broom at the door step, if anyone tries to steal from such a house, he wld endup sweeping the whole compound till he is released. This would be used to protect their presidential villa. No need for security alarms anymore.

9. Asasi. This would be used in making their enemies run mad. this has been tested on Donald Trump and russia are very pleased with the results

General Vladisko said paying $500 billion is a small price for them to pay to be able to have access to all this powers from Nigeria.

Nigeria's president said he is happy that our tradition is finally making the country more money than oil has made for the country in 16 years of our democracy.

Russian Researchers are presently in Ogun state and Anambra state to learn from our local priests so they can go back and boost their military.

Reacting to this development, America's Secretary General said the United States has always been scared of Nigeria because of the spiritual powers Nigeria possess. Which is more than all their technologies and military equipments.

Blah blah blah....

If all those stories you hear about African Power were true, this is the type of news that would be making our headlines

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE AFRICA.

Pls if you are so sure all those powers are real. Do yourself and your generations to come some good. Go and get those powers, they are worth a lot of money in the hands of world powers. I am sure vladmir Putin is willing to pay billions to be able to disappear and appear inside the pentagon's top secret archives. Why use these powers for disappearing from accidents only?

402 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by taurus25(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
7. Spiritual slaps. They see the applications of this in embarrassing other presidents in public.
This one was used on this guy grin

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by hopefulLandlord: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
I learnt its 5 Trillion Dollars from my source

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
I learnt its 5 Trillion Dollars from my source
Yes it is 5trillion but they are paying mobilization fee of $500billion first.
Nigeria is getting there.
Thank the gods at last recession will be a thing of the past. Our ancestors be praised

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by hopefulLandlord: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Nigeria is getting their.
Thank the gods at last recession will be a thing of the past. Our ancestors be praised

4.5 Trillion dollars for just one jazz

the type that makes all enemy troops freeze on the spot but alive; this is the best jazz because war can be won with NO bloodshed

16 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by hahn(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Nigeria is getting their.

Mad man! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Wilgrea7(m): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin grin
I've seen where one yoruba guy used jazz ..
maybe Africans are stingy with their power grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
hahn:

Mad man! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Check number 9, I just added it, almost forgot that one

4 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wilgrea7:
grin grin grin
I've seen where one yoruba guy used jazz ..
maybe Africans are stingy with their power grin grin
We must be very fooolish not to be making money from all these powers.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by MrPRevailer(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror:
Today 27th October, 2016 is a great day in Nigeria's History. Russia is ready to pay Nigeria a whooping $500Billion to provide Russia military support no other nation can provide.

General Vladisko Mikil who represented the president of russia in this Historic day said russia has identified some key areas were Nigeria can help with their military. These areas are as follows.

1. African Bullet Proof
2. EGBE: Power to teleport (disappear and appear at another location)
3. Oruka. Magic ring. Which their spies can use to make their enemies fall and start shaking like fish out of water.
4. Ounde. Power belt that would make their soldiers invincible
5. Oyela. A tortoise shell necklace That would boost the intelligence of their troops and even make them able to hear the thoughts of their enemies.
6. Ina Aye. Mysterious spiritual fire.

General Vladisko said paying $500 billion is a small price for them to pay to be able to have access to all this powers from Nigeria.

Nigeria's president said he is happy that our tradition is finally making the country more money than oil has made for the country in 16 years of our democracy.

Russian Researchers are presently in Ogun state and Anambra state to learn from our local priests so they can go back and boost their military.

Reacting to this development, America's Secretary General said the United States has always been scared of Nigeria because of the spiritual powers Nigeria possess. Which is more than all their technologies and military equipments.

Blah blah blah....

If all those stories you hear about African Power were true, this is the type of news that would be making our headlines

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE AFRICA.

Pls if you are so sure all those powers are real. Do yourself and your generations to come some good. Go and get those powers, they are worth a lot of money in the hands of world powers. I am sure vladmir Putin is willing to pay billions to be able to disappear and appear inside the pentagon's top secret archives. Why use these powers for disappearing from accidents only?

kingebukasblog Hardmirror Stephendamsoho , EyeHateGod , FearGodAndLive , LenyCool, Kevoh , Deicide , 4kings , aaronson, ColdHardTruth, Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey,
Plaetton , ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317, Johnydon22, muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , Hopefullandlord , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer , Stephendamsoho
OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, naijadeyhia, honourhim, kilo4sure, lordnicklaus, mabea, AlphaDex, felixomor, pidggin, 4everGod1, Adrenaline123, seun lalasticlala Kaycee7, frank317, Edek27, Jokerman, winner01, Goddys Contact17, naijababe, Ranchhoddas, Omooba77
Wilgrea7 henrimoto jammy12

The African politicians use such powers but only for personal interest or purposes. DareDevil Former Military Pres Aguyi Ironsi severally disappeared when ambushed in a coup until fate caught up with him.
Leaders of Developed nations are aware such powers thrive in Africa but cannot state that publicly as it will checkout several years of carefully orchestrated Evolution Theory propaganda, which has become the basis of knowledge in conventional educative learning.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by hahn(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Check number 9, I just added it, almost forgot that one

11 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by MrPRevailer(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Have you not heard of human ritualist, native doctors. And accounts on how many became rich through them? go to bookstore and buy one.

7 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
MrPRevailer:

The African politicians use such powers but only for personal interest or purposes. DareDevil Former Military Pres Aguyi Ironsi severally disappeared when ambushed in a coup until fate caught up with him.
Leaders of Developed nations are aware such powers thrive in Africa but cannot state that publicly as it will checkout several years of carefully orchestrated Evolution Theory propaganda, which has become the basis of knowledge in conventional educative learning.
You are 100% right. When I first learned about these powers, I did not believe they were real. So I tried the disappearing charm.
I used it to disappear and appear inside white house yesterday night. U need to see how obama was banging his wife. I just hide in one corner of their room and was watching. All of a sudden obama noticed me and called security.
I ran out of the room. I was running and they were shooting me, but the bullets did not penetrate cos I also have ayeta (odechi). Then I disappeared back to my room nigeria.

They cannot report it in the news because it will expose the truth about how powerful african jazz is compared to their useless technologies.

147 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by hahn(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Have you not heard of human ritualist, native doctors. And accounts on how many became rich through them?

Do you know any ritualist personally? undecided

21 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Have you not heard of human ritualist, native doctors. And accounts on how many became rich through them?
Very true. I know the Alfa that did the ritual for Bill Gates. He is in Yewa south In ogun state.
I heard bill gates sacrificed 20,000 virgins. The gods were so pleased they appeared to bill gates and asked him to request anything. He requested for wisdom but the gods said because he is so humble they would make him the richest man in the world. (Sounds familiar?)

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by hahn(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror:

You are 100% right. When I first learned about these powers, I did not believe they were real. So I tried the disappearing charm.
I used it to disappear and appear inside white house yesterday night. U need to see how obama was banging his wife. I just hide in one corner of their room and was watching. All of a sudden obama noticed me and called security.
I ran out of the room. I was running and they were shooting me, but the bullets did not penetrate cos I also have ayeta (odechi). Then I disappeared back to my room nigeria.

They cannot report it in the news because it will expose the truth about how powerful african jazz is compared to their useless technologies.

Guy, let us discuss in private. I have an idea for an e-commerce website grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
hahn:

Guy, let us discuss in private. I have an idea for an e-commerce website grin
Buzz me on whatsapp I am online now.

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ishilove:
Which state are you from? Hope your state will enjoy from this money. Crude oil o jawo mo.

7 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Which state are you from? Hope your state will enjoy from this money. Crude oil o jawo mo.
At this rate you will one day see something that will frighten you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ishilove:
At this rate you will one day see something that will frighten you.
You mean besides your dp? Something like meeting u in face to face?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by hopefulLandlord: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
if Nigerian Jazz were a fraction as potent as Nigerians say:

we would all be able to use it to tar all our roads overnight, this would reduce accidents

electricity? nobody would work at NEPA because you can always use a spell to power your appliances

what do you need appliances for self? you can always watch anything you want without TV, freeze your foodstuffs without freezers

with a simple spell, you should be able to wash, dry, press your clothes in seconds; no need for dey cleaners

you can command mosquitoes to commit suicide and stop spreading fever and elephantiasis

you can cast a spell that would kill all Boko Haram members

our pipe borne water would flow

transport companies would be nonexistent since we can teleport to anywhere; who needs a private jet?

food would be commanded into plates to feed our impoverished people

the girls at our IDPs wouldn't need to barter sex for food

miss anambra wouldn't need to lie that its Photoshop, she'll just erase the memory of the video from everyone that's seen it and magically delete it from cyberspace

we would have no use for telephones since we have better mode that would never drop a call

everyone would be driving at least a Lamborghini or Ferrari because you can command new ones

no need for fuel self, you can always command fuel into your cars

you would be only one spell away from being the most brilliant human in the world

we would be able to build mansions overnight, each person with his/her own mansions; you'll even be encouraged to give birth to as many children as possible since each child would control one mansion

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
MrPRevailer:

21 OBJECTIVES OF THE ILLUMINATI

http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2016/10/the-21-objectives-of-illuminati.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJMBxRmO0v4
I have been watching illuminati conspiracy videos since my undergraduate days. I enjoy them a lot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror:

You mean besides your dp? Something like meeting u in face to face?
Your sarcasm is wasted on me. Keep dwelling in darkness

9 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Edenoscar(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
All this atheists think they can decieve us we know this powers are real.the russian fighter jet that was shut down by turkish military wasnt done by any missile it was the work of the charms gotten by the turkish military from a medicine man somewhere in ogun state,the united state doesnt have any nuclear weapons like some atheists will like you to think, what they actually have are massive loads of charms given to them by a certain dibia from mbaise in imo state.

Ask yourself this question do you think that it is bombs that are being dropped by usa and russia in the airstrike currently going in syria what they actually use is this charms to take out specific target on the ground.

Please dont let this satan worshippers deceive you

somehow it has everything to do with evolution like someone pointed out.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Wilgrea7(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
HardMirror:

personally, if i had such powers I'd use it for the better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by kevoh(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hardmirror this thread is on point!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ishilove:
Your sarcasm is wasted on me. Keep dwelling in darkness
Ur wahala

5 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by veekid(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Let's see what BUHARI will do on this

1 Like

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
kevoh:
Hardmirror this thread is on point!
Thanks bro

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.