Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Was Osibanjo Truly An Ordained Pastor In Redeemed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Osibanjo Truly An Ordained Pastor In Redeemed? (730 Views)

Why Was Osibanjo Not Welcomed With Funfair In Ogun State Like Buhari In Kastina? / Clamouring For Peter Obi/Rabiu Kwankwaso Was An Ordained Project!!!! / Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Osibanjo Truly An Ordained Pastor In Redeemed? by desmond2pk: 4:52pm On May 15, 2018
Prior to 2015 election, apc said anything mouth could say and a lot of promises that were unrealistic to gullible Nigerians, to get their votes.
We were told that the Buhari chosen vice president was a pastor.
This is 2018, three years after the election won by apc. A lot has happened over the years and I am beginning to doubt if osibanjo was ever a pastor in redeemed. It is beginning to sink into me that the pastor story was one of the lies and propaganda apc used to win over some Christians.
Which parish did he Pastor? Any picture to back it up? Any video to back it up?
I have never come across any video of osibanjo praying or preaching in his church if he was a pastor.

In my own humble opinion, osibanjo was never a pastor but a lie, packaged by apc to win Christians over.

Anybody with pictures and videos can proof me wrong.
Re: Was Osibanjo Truly An Ordained Pastor In Redeemed? by donk552(m): 5:31pm On May 15, 2018
Most of RCCG pastor's are fake, just try and transaction business with any of them.
Re: Was Osibanjo Truly An Ordained Pastor In Redeemed? by SternProphet: 6:02pm On May 15, 2018
This road you are going will destroy PDP completely . I have seen many warnings to PDP supporters on social media some are heeding it. This road is the road to failure.

2 Likes

Re: Was Osibanjo Truly An Ordained Pastor In Redeemed? by desmond2pk: 7:01pm On May 15, 2018
SternProphet:
This road you are going will destroy PDP completely . I have seen many warnings to PDP supporters on social media some are heeding it. This road is the road to failure.
Who cares? Are you better off today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Osibanjo Truly An Ordained Pastor In Redeemed? by Frankonuche: 7:03pm On May 15, 2018
There's no point pulling a tooth that is not shaky.
Your quest is like asking Jesus to appear now if truly he is the son of God.
Re: Was Osibanjo Truly An Ordained Pastor In Redeemed? by DeWorlex45(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2018
The fact dt Aso Rock Chapel was closed down by d same Federal Govt dt has a Supposed Pastor as d Vice President further proof dt dis OP is truly on point,.

Imagine d killings of christians in d North since d inception of dis administration & a pastor VP can do absolutely nothing about d menace, he even once advise us to begin to pray for dis killers.

He might be a pastor in RCCG but may not as high as he is being hyped, because nothing has been done by him as a pastor VP so far to justify if truly he was so religious as he is being acclaimed, considering d many corruption dt is going on under his very nose in dis administration.

2 Likes

Re: Was Osibanjo Truly An Ordained Pastor In Redeemed? by LibertyRep: 7:46pm On May 15, 2018
Being a Pastor and a Lawyer seems not to be harmonious.

Now having a single person as a Lawyer, a Politician and then a Pastor in Nigeria is perhaps one of wonders of the world.

1 Like

Re: Was Osibanjo Truly An Ordained Pastor In Redeemed? by eagleeye2: 7:49pm On May 15, 2018
grin The thing dey you like film trick. APC... na dia work.
Re: Was Osibanjo Truly An Ordained Pastor In Redeemed? by desmond2pk: 4:17am On May 16, 2018
Osibanjo was never a pastor. It was a lie, sold to Christians to get their vote.
I challenge anyone to show me a video of osibanjo preaching in his church h then.
Osibanjo was not even a serious redeemed member. He was packaged and sold to the gullibles. It is unfortunate that adeboye played along with them. All they wanted was to enter Christians through his church, by attending occasions, church services, and taking pictures together with him to win votes. After the election what has happened? They couldn't even fight for their member who was killed by an imam and his thugs while doing early morning preaching. Osibanjo couldn't even say a single word in defense of Leah and others but touch a Muslim today by a Christian and see buhari talk against religious killing.
Osibanjo was never a pastor in redeemed church. It was a lie by apc to market their party to gullible Christians. It worked. My neighbor switched over to apc immediately he heard that a pastor from his church was buhari candidate.
Never trust the devil.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Worships At Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly / BREAKING: House Of Reps At War Over 'june 12' / June 12 1993 Election Final Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.