Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

"Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari (17907 Views)

The 9th Senate Won’t Fight President Buhari – Orji Kalu / Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State / "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by pedrilo: 6:01pm On May 15, 2018
Pls leave abeg

1 Like

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by Horus(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVJIFbXHGg

Corruption in Nigeria: What Magu told Commonwealth about Buhari
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by Realist2: 6:02pm On May 15, 2018
The easy and closest word to buhari is kworruption, whenever he is lost of idea, he resort to blaming or he shout kworruption, meanwhile, corruption is reigning supremely and has taken highest dimension in this administration. Maina gate, Babachirl Lawal gate, NNPC scam contract, presenting NEPA bill instead of the stipulated Certificate, giving all appointments to Huasa Fulani's, this, flagrant disobedience to court orders, flagrant disregard to National Assemblies and the constitution is the highest level of corruption and there are already laws in place.
Buhari is worst thing have happened to this country.

3 Likes

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2018
Because you are kworupt yourself.

2 Likes

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by Cajal(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2018
When u urself na corruption

1 Like

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by bobnatlo(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by jaxxy(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2018
VERY SIMPLE!
Fight it by clear convictions and sending whoever to jail im sure everybody else will get the message loud and clear. Its pretty simple. Even those who return monies shud be warned

How can clear criminals be protesting their innocence now even EVANS is claiming innocence and asking what he has done to us. Imagine this Country we live in!!!

1 Like

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by danjaD(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2018
My wife took my phone and deleted my
girlfriend Jane's number and saved her own
number as Jane.
_*You see, someone has told my wife about
Jane my girl friend.*
*I then got an SMS from Jane asking for
mobile money 50,000.*
*I rushed to my wife and lied to her that
need 50,000, for an emergency. I told her
that my mother was unwell and she needed
the money urgently.*
My wife gave me the money and I rushed
to send it to my girlfriend Jane.*.
She did not acknowledge receipt of the
money."
When I was relaxing at home after work, I
kept wondering if Jane had received the
money."
sent her an SMS to find out if she had
received the money. Her response was, "Call
me now .
I got out of the house to make the call.*
You can imagine my horror when my
wife answered the call instead of Jane!!!
It's been 3 hours. I'm still standing
outside.*
l don't know how to come back into my
own house!*
*Any advice?

1 Like

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 15, 2018
Seems corruption is the only word you were able to cram since 2015

2 Likes

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by sureheaven(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2018
Especially in a country where there are lots of saboteurs.

When those who are fighting the corruption and those they are fighting have pejoratively hobnob to be the judge and the jury. shocked shocked
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by pedrilo: 6:05pm On May 15, 2018
daveP:
And my problem with you is that you don't read between the lines that such a politician would come to sooth and give the press a coated imagery of the reality on ground.

Years have gone and now see the tough speaker stylishly letting go off the reins....
u Gav it to him red hot, nonsense ingredient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by justtoodark: 6:08pm On May 15, 2018
but why realy fight it.....it doesnt make sense to fight it....

just adjust the constitution and anybody in nigeria area must obey nigeria constitution......apartment constitution....

i have my own constition in my apartment too...obey my appartment constition or get lost......!!!!

go and die......!!!!!

go to your own apartment and talk nonesense......simple......
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by CSTR1003: 6:08pm On May 15, 2018
I was just listening to eko FM and the consensus was that this govt believes recovering funds is their only job.

The per capital income of Nigerians have dropped from over $3000 in 2014 to just above $2000.

Over 10 million people have lost their jobs, with Nigeria overtaking India as the highest number of poor citizens of earth in just 3 years.
They borrow in an unprecedented scale never seen in our democratic history and yet buhari and his hordes still complain that oil is not at the exact price Jonathan enjoyed.

I try to be sympathetic to this govt. To try to mirror the mind of an average buhari fanatic, but it seems impossible.
The incompetence or at best the terribly limited nature of this administration just keeps doing my head in.

4 Likes

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by Reference(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2018
ManirBK:
My problem with Nigerians is that they are too lazy that they only read news by headlines not contents. What Buhari said according to the contents is that corruption fight have not being easy so far to fight.He urged Nigerians to change for better.

It will be easy to fight if institutions are allowed to function properly. It will be easy to fight if the courts are allowed to function without interference and court orders obeyed. It will be easy if the head hunter is apolitical and not an appointed lapdog of the HOS. And simce all these cannot be possible witgout restructuring which the owners of Nigeria resist at all costs, things will continue to be hard for them and their citizens.

Did I not say three years ago that in this structure corruption can never be defeated. As a two time Head of State it is regretable that President Buhari is just knowing this.

2 Likes

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by progress69: 6:13pm On May 15, 2018
advertas:
GET YOUR LIGH T CAP FOR 2500 NAIRA ONLY, WITH YOUR NAME CUSTOMISE ON IT.

CALL 07058154206

So adults can wear this rubbish?
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by NothingDoMe: 6:14pm On May 15, 2018
Explorers baba I sight you. This one you are here, Has Buhari's corruption fighting affected you positively? grin
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by justtoodark: 6:15pm On May 15, 2018
Reference:

It will be easy to fight if institutions are allowed to function properly. It will be easy to fight if the courts are allowed to function without interference and court orders obeyed. It will be easy if the head hunter is apolitical and not an appointed lapdog of the HOS. And simce all these cannot be possible witgout restructuring which the owners of Nigeria resist at all costs, things will continue to be hard for them and their citizens.

Did I not say three years ago that in this structure corruption can never be defeated. As a two time Head of State it is regretable that President Buhari is just knowing this.

this is the problem in nigeria....we have so many instiwetins are they are not allowed to fuction well....

if we allowed this institutiwetins and öwhathe well we would surpass usa easily....!!!!!

nigeria system is the amongst the most expensive in the world......because its modelled after america system....

but we dont allow it to work normaly.....
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by aureen: 6:18pm On May 15, 2018
All I know is that I will never soil my hands.The tablet of my heart are full of effective strategies, mother use to say "time will tell" grin grin
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by Reference(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2018
Donald Trump commits pejury, lies incessantly, evades taxes, bonked hookers and every conceivable crime against the constitution and all decency, yet the perception of America as a wholesome society has not worsened. The society is not more corrupt than before he arrived. Trump does not need to fight corruption. Infact he is the most investigated President since Richard Nixon on account of his endless indiscretions. President Buhari please build institutions and go to bed. Once you are out of office, just like his predecessor, Mr Superman Magu will flee Nigeria for fear of the backlash to come on account of his politicking. How many judges do you know who have run away. None, because they are an institution.

Mr. President seperate yourself from institutions and help to build them. You cannot fight corruption alone. You can never win.

1 Like

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by 8stargeneral: 6:23pm On May 15, 2018
Since dis man came back from uk he just dey talk rubbish...but u promised Nigerians u will fight corruption with d last drop of ur blood

1 Like

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 6:23pm On May 15, 2018
The aim of the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party PDP is to frustrate the fight against corruption.

That is why,the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra always shout witch-hunt.

Buhari need to hunt all the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra witches and wizard till 2023 and handover to one clean Igbo guy.

1 Like

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by MrPresident1: 6:25pm On May 15, 2018
The lowest part of Dante's hell fire is reserved for those that are guilty of treachery. Those who betrayed the trust and confidence reposed in them by the people who love them.
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by KrystosCJ(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2018
daveP:
Buhari should take the walk of shame so that Cersei lannister doesn't feel alone...

This is coming as soon as the budget was "inplated" for "kwarept fofosis"

Who will ring the bell behind him?
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by FUNNYBONE1(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2018
Oh you are just realising that? Dood moninsha
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 6:32pm On May 15, 2018
Olachase:
Abeg just bring back our corruption grin grin grin
according to those jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra

1 Like

Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by mcyemite(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2018
Of all the things to do as a president,you choose to fight corruption...so do your fu*king job and f*uk off
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by yazach: 6:39pm On May 15, 2018
ManirBK:
Carry on Baba as majority of Nigerians are solidly behind you. You have fought corruption more than anybody else.

One of the corrupt area in Nigeria was successfully dealt with using python dance
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by basic23111: 6:39pm On May 15, 2018
it not easy to fight corruption because u are corrupt too
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by sunnymaster(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2018
How can you fight corruption with the like of fayemi, amechi, lai and co....... My God
how I wish tomorrow is presidential election
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by Omeokachie: 6:42pm On May 15, 2018
Hahahahaha..
Re: "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari by naijanaso: 6:53pm On May 15, 2018
It's a lie oh. Bubu, you must fight corruption. It is easy. You promised that you will fight it. We don't care, you have to fight it to a stand still. You think it ends in talking from outside the ring? Go in and fight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari / Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise / Insecurity: Buhari’s Govt Overwhelmed But Nigerians Must Not Give Up – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.