Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) (4624 Views)

US Officials Pay Working Visit To Governor Alex Otti In Abia (Pictures) / President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit / Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Sec5(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Jaideyone(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2018
so looking at agricultural produce now means he's commissioning them?

go school you no gree. are you any better than the almajiri in Kano?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Sec5(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
so looking at agricultural produce now means he's commissioning them?

go school you no gree. are you any better than the almajiri in Kano?

I perceive you are one of the zombies that climbed tree to have a glance at Mr incompetence!

You've come here to defend him.

When did mango become agricultural produce to be inspected by your President?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Jaideyone(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2018
Sec5:

I perceive you are one of the zombies that climbed tree to have a glance at Mr incompetence!

so the mango is the only thing there? you can't see sacks? use your brain bro. it's there for a reason grin

btw even if it's mango alone is not an agricultural produce? do you know how much Nigeria can make from mango export alone? some of you just come here and make a fool of yourselves in a desperate bid to criticise the aboki president

https://www.ippmedia.com/en/business/tanzania-among-top-fastest-growing-mango-export-countries-world

see how much some countries are making from mangoes!!!

The other leading mango exporters in Africa are Côte d'Ivoire (US$61.3 million), which is number nine in the world, Egypt (US$53.9 million), Ghana (US$35.2 million), Mali (US$16.4 million) and Burkina Faso (US$14.2 million). The list also comprises Senegal (US$10.2 million), South Africa (US$9.7 million), Kenya (US$7.2 million) and Uganda (US$1.4 million)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by emeijeh(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2018
Sense fall on you op,

Even though I don't support Buhari and the APC, your topic is misleading

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Throwback: 6:28pm On May 15, 2018
Sec5:

Who took away your destiny this young in life?

Aimless critics like you are only helping the President's underserved reelection bid.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 15, 2018
Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2018
Sec5:

just ask for a refund- your school has failed you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Sec5(m): 6:50pm On May 15, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
just ask for a refund- your school has failed you

I did not study mango in school sir

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Sec5(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2018
Throwback:

Who took away your destiny this young in life?

Aimless critics like you are only helping the President's underserved reelection bid.

Such anger of a young man

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Throwback: 6:55pm On May 15, 2018
Sec5:

Such anger of a young man

Such deliberate stupidity of a typical lazy youth.

The person who said you are worse than Kano's almajiri, must have underestimated your foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Jaideyone(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2018
Sec5:

I did not study mango in school sir
the money spent on your education should have been used to farm mango grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Sec5(m): 7:01pm On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:

So you can smile?
I thought you studied the act of insulting people

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Sec5(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
Throwback:

Such deliberate stupidity of a typical lazy youth.

The person who said you are worse than Kano's almajiri, must have underestimated your foolishness.

You are still sounding pained.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by eodavids(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
Sec5:

Its Jigawa, not Kano

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Throwback: 7:06pm On May 15, 2018
Sec5:

You are still sounding pained.

You still remain the foolish lazy youth who created a moronic thread only to expose how stupid he is.

Next time, you will think twice before you let your foolish hatred lead you into disgrace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Jaideyone(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2018
Throwback:

You still remain the foolish lazy youth who created a moronic thread only to expose how stupid he is.

Next time, you will think twice before you let your foolish hatred lead you into disgrace.
as bros shame done leave the guy dey catch me o. he's so shameless he's still trying to defend his shamelessness

chai!!! at least almajiri will not disgrace himself like this grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Sec5(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2018
Throwback:

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by laribari(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
so the mango is the only thing there? you can't see sacks? use your brain bro. it's there for a reason grin

btw even if it's mango alone is not an agricultural produce? do you know how much Nigeria can make from mango export alone? some of you just come here and make a fool of yourselves in a desperate bid to criticise the aboki president

https://www.ippmedia.com/en/business/tanzania-among-top-fastest-growing-mango-export-countries-world

see how much some countries are making from mangoes!!!

True, mango is a mega business ooo! Do you know how many countries are into fruit juice (mango flavour)? Na Nigeria we dey commonize everything.

There is a popular Dutch tea of mango flavour. They extract the juice to make these things, then they export these things back to us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Throwback: 7:14pm On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
as bros shame done leave the guy dey catch me o. he's so shameless he's still trying to defend his shamelessness

chai!!! at least almajiri will not disgrace himself like this grin

He his suffering from Mangophobia.

I am sure after this episode, he will go to church so as to get deliverance that will prevent future embarrassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Jaideyone(m): 7:18pm On May 15, 2018
laribari:

True, mango is a mega business ooo! Do you know how many countries are into fruit juice (mango flavour)? Na Nigeria we dey commonize everything.

There is a popular Dutch tea of mango flavour. They extract the juice to make these things, then they export these things back to us.
i'm surprised with the way we overlook everything in Nigeria o. some youths don't even know their age mates are already making money from cashew export here in Nigeria. and the yeye op thinks mango is just a useless fruit. later they will attack Buharifor calling us lazy youths

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Jamesmatic(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2018
Dis one weak me cry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by SalamRushdie: 7:43pm On May 15, 2018
Mangoes clearly shipped form the middle belt to deceive themselves

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by xcolanto(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2018
Sai barber! shocked

Finally an achievement. grin grin
Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by diablos: 8:43pm On May 15, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by emeijeh(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2018
Too much hatred on this thread.

I'm reading and I'm laughing.

I never knew mango was a course in School grin
Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Sec5(m): 10:12pm On May 15, 2018
xcolanto:
Sai barber! shocked

Finally an achievement. grin grin

Dividends of democracy.
And his zombie followers are on ground to defend him

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Sec5(m): 10:15pm On May 15, 2018
emeijeh:
Too much hatred on this thread.

I'm reading and I'm laughing.

I never knew mango was a course in School grin

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by hakimi1974(m): 2:25am On May 16, 2018
Jaideyone:
chei!!!! this is too much.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by femi4: 5:23am On May 16, 2018
Awon enemy of the State.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by 1shortblackboy: 5:26am On May 16, 2018
nigerians the undisputed world champions of bad mouthing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Mango As Part Of His Working Visit To Jigawa(photo) by Almaiga: 5:41am On May 16, 2018
Sec5:

A pained IPOB sighted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lauds Emefiele, Adesina, Others At Leadership Awards / MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) / APC So Far Won Only 11 States- See The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.