Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,983 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (85788 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Rolandcruz(m): 10:27pm On May 15, 2018
This wasn't the kind of facts I was expecting I thought it was something different from what we all know

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Vivos: 10:28pm On May 15, 2018
Ohhhhhh......Na by force !!!
We're now learning facts about Chioma

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by weirdo17(f): 10:28pm On May 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by dfrost: 10:29pm On May 15, 2018
moscobabs:
Seun. How many units of share Davido and Chioma bought from this year Nairaland share.

And pls answer me, are your sending their story to front-page in lieu of Dividend? Cos I don't understand what Nairaland is turning to o.

This is not the same Nairaland I register on. Cabals have hijacked it.

cheesy grin shocked
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by moscobabs(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2018
dfrost:

cheesy grin shocked
Why laughing bro. I lied?
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by newjosboy: 10:31pm On May 15, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/chioma-avril-roland-biography-profile-stargist/

this op is not serious, you mean all these things you just mentioned NLders do not know them? What insult to us. There is nothing new here. Gerrarrahia mehn.

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Yoruba4Life: 10:33pm On May 15, 2018
Absolute media abuse of power. undecided

They ONLY show you what they want you to know and see. Who gives a FVCK abt dis B!TCH or her bf?

Thunder fire the mod wey push am for fp. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 15, 2018
[code][/code]
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Liftme(f): 10:36pm On May 15, 2018
23 yrs =300L Anyway.... undecided

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by seunadeolu(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2018
Fun fact

Davido probably bought her a car for her birthday because of her initials(Chioma Avril Roland C.A.R) grin cool

Davido knew her before the the release of his debut single. That means she was 15years old in 2010. Cradle robber grin

She used her teenage years to formulate how to make Davido her Ass-insuranse cool, by feeding his entire crew at will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Emeka71(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/chioma-avril-roland-biography-profile-stargist/

And you forgot to add that she services his engine day and night.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by lawrence35(m): 10:39pm On May 15, 2018
While some people are trying to know about a rich guys girlfriend, others are trying to be rich...
https://www.nairaland.com/4505061/selecting-particular-product-dropship-4rm

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by C0C0Bandicot(f): 10:53pm On May 15, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

@( 4)....before nkor?.... As a chef is she meant to cook stale or sour meals?... Please enough with this chioma thing, we're getting tired of it....
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by osazsky(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2018
fuuucck u fuk Davido,everyday chioma this ,chioma DAT, and u guys don't care to know my girlfriend, fuk online users, d other day I put my girlfriend pics on nsiraland and u guys didn't comment,common 45m that I can generate within 15 minutes on my bet9ja platform una nor want make we hear word ,,,who carex
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by blowjob: 10:57pm On May 15, 2018
NONSENCES... grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Monaco2(m): 10:57pm On May 15, 2018
undecided
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by FloxySmart(f): 10:58pm On May 15, 2018
ItzBIM:
Don't want to sound like a hater but I don’t find her attractive. She’s average as fucckk
Honestly you're right, but Davido love her the way she is maybe someday you'd find that kind of love too.

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Westaslave2(f): 11:00pm On May 15, 2018
ItzBIM:
Don't want to sound like a hater but I don’t find her attractive. She’s average as fucckk
U ar very stupid n childish ,i av dated beautiful girls dey ar just embodiment of pride n stupidity...i no u wl lyk 2 av restless mind n soul because ur wife is beautiful idiot boy,i feel lyk beating u up...i pray i can c dat i wl punch sense into ur empty soul mtcheww

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by sprints1: 11:01pm On May 15, 2018
number 5 is a lie before dami duro ko before assuarance ni u mean davido use 5 years to toast chioma
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:04pm On May 15, 2018
siloXIX:
Eh emmm OP! how much do you earn monthly?

Why asking?
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by chuksonia(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2018
op please stop disturbing us with this igbo that has cooked the real deal for David, very soon his mumu that she's pressing would soon spoil then you'll see the real drama she should better obtain what she can now, when the offer is still fresh, and that boi called David be always on IG calling chioma I just know that's there's more to there love the otumokpo that dibia gave to chi is really active I need her to please connect me to her dibia lemme chart sister Tope here and buy her keke
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by HeyCorleone(m): 11:05pm On May 15, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Only?

We understand that you're a blogger but please we need relevant stuff. Of what use is her date of birth or state of origin to us? How does it generate income for you?..

Smh.

The very useless things you post tho.

It's people like you that give blogging a bad name. Instead of you to research and give people something worth clicking, you're here posting nonsense. Ode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by chuksonia(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2018
op please stop disturbing us with this igbo girl that has cooked the real deal for David, very soon his mumu.button that she's pressing would soon spoil then you'll see the real drama and she should better obtain what she can now, when the offer is still fresh, and that boi called David be always on IG calling chioma I just know that there's more to thier love the otumokpo that dibia gave to chi is really active I need her to please connect me to her dibia lemme press sister Tope.button too here and buy her keke

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 15, 2018

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 15, 2018
FloxySmart:

[s]Honestly you're right, but Davido love her the way she is maybe someday you'd find that kind of love too[/s].

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by dfrost: 11:23pm On May 15, 2018
moscobabs:

Why laughing bro. I lied?

Bros you no lie. On a more serious note, sometimes I wonder if NL is not affecting my psyche. I try my best to administer caution on my posts because some folks here can play on your head.

I just siddon dey look bruv. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by towyeenbell2: 11:24pm On May 15, 2018
Ok oooo make una dey Dia oooo
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:26pm On May 15, 2018
Op you are a goat
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by towyeenbell2: 11:28pm On May 15, 2018
Y'all pls check out how American artist are turned to gay and selling their souls to the Devil to be famous.
Lots of their videos on YouTube.
You will be blown out about the revelations.then come back to our African now in the act .....what else ....THE ILLUMINATI.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by dfrost: 11:29pm On May 15, 2018
osazsky:
fuuucck u fuk Davido,everyday chioma this ,chioma DAT, and u guys don't care to know my girlfriend, fuk online users, d other day I put my girlfriend pics on nsiraland and u guys didn't comment,common 45m that I can generate within 15 minutes on my bet9ja platform una nor want make we hear word ,,,who carex

cheesy grin bros wat happen? cheesy grin
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by towyeenbell2: 11:29pm On May 15, 2018
towyeenbell2:
Y'all pls check out how American artist are turned to gay and selling their souls to the Devil to be famous.
Lots of their videos on YouTube.
You will be blown out about the revelations.then come back to our African now in the act .....what else ....THE ILLUMINATI.
some of y'all will say wetin this one dey yarn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video / For These 10 Female Celebs, Every Day Is No Bra Day (PHOTOS) / Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.