Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

How To Install PS4 Emulator On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install PS4 Emulator On Android (2218 Views)

How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help / How To Use Icloud On Android Phones / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install PS4 Emulator On Android by Funxclusive: 10:07pm On May 15, 2018
Re: How To Install PS4 Emulator On Android by meobizy(f): 10:45pm On May 15, 2018
So wait o, a Playstation 4 which is more powerful than most computers in use today can get emulated using only a phone? Abeg lie another lie. Most computers are brought to their knees emulating PlayStation 2 graphics talk less of 3 or 4.
Re: How To Install PS4 Emulator On Android by Nobody: 6:56am On May 16, 2018
meobizy:
So wait o, a Playstation 4 which is more powerful than most computers in use today can get emulated using only a phone? Abeg lie another lie. Most computers are brought to their knees emulating PlayStation 2 graphics talk less of 3 or 4.
You know nothing on this issue do you know how powerful Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 is that won't be able to run any ps4 graphics game perfectly not to talk of those blurry ps2 ones

1 Like

Re: How To Install PS4 Emulator On Android by khalhokage(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2018
dondemex:
You know nothing on this issue do you know how powerful Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 is that won't be able to run any ps4 graphics game perfectly not to talk of those blurry ps2 ones

Oga emulation is always more resource intensive than running a program natively, it's not just about graphics, he's right, it's only recently that PS2 emulation became smooth for all games when you use top notch hardware to emulate them, PS3 emulation still struggles so don't even think of PS4 emulation until some years down the line.

Think about it? computers are generally much more powerful than smartphones but running an Android emulator like BlueStacks is so resource intensive that you need a CPU that is much more powerful than the most powerful mobile chip and a lot of RAM to run it smoothly.

1 Like

Re: How To Install PS4 Emulator On Android by meobizy(f): 2:55pm On May 16, 2018
dondemex:
...but how many people do you see with 1080s installed? I don't know about you but the hundreds of people I know own stock laptops and desktops with integrated graphics cards. The only time I've come across dedicated cards in twenty years is twice.
Re: How To Install PS4 Emulator On Android by meobizy(f): 9:49pm On May 16, 2018
durojaiye1974:
Can you
It's obvious you are very mad and a lazy youth gifted 10mb by MTN. My friend smell out with your rubbish merchandise! I have noticed your format and will report you to the mods anytime you open a new account.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Samsung Galaxy S10E 128GB® - SD 855 For Sale ❌ / How Good Is This Phone / Sony Xperia Z2 Survives 6weeks In Sea Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.