Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption (19543 Views)

Sa'idu Afaka Buhari's Driver Was Detained By DSS For Tricking The President - SR / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by askorlogy: 9:11am On May 16, 2018
Maket:
COLLECT MAKET SLAP. Learn how to respect the president of our great nation. He might not be right but let's not use personal hatred to condemn every word he said.

Let the president explain Maina

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by Mitsurugi(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2018
...And you'll be sent back to Daura for allowing it free reign under you! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by jeeqaa7(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2018
Dem for kpai you that time I
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by 2016v2017: 9:12am On May 16, 2018
shut up Jubrin.
stop running your cow mouth.
all Nigerians , both the dead ones and the living knows that you are a liar and a dullard
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by 2016v2017: 9:13am On May 16, 2018
Mitsurugi:
...And you'll be sent back to Daura for allowing it free reign under you! angry
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by PassingShot(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
Guess it's the same corruption that you've also been fighting in the past three years undecided
And what about the 53 suitcases containing money brought into Nigeria by the father of your then ADC-Maj.Mustapha Jokolo via the MMIA unchecked
Rather you were jailed for three years because of your super-cluelessness as IBB waited for the engine room of your then miserable government-Idiagbon to leave the scene before putting an end to your foolishness.
It remains to your disgrace that Babangida who plotted the Dec.31st.1983 coup that brought Buhari to power is the same fella that did that of August 27th.1985 to effortlessly oust this catastrophic failure out of our national life.
Let's assume some briefcases were brought in by the father of his ADC. Does that not translate into bringing money into the country as opposed to taking it out?

What is the logic in you guys' argument?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:13am On May 16, 2018
Jirate:

And now You are Back, Why not Jail them Back?. You Think Every One Out There is a Dummy like You.
Lazy youth,keep urinating on every thread that involves pmb,better go find job,pmb is your president, like or leave it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by Seun360(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2018
If there is one thing i like about PMB, its his zero tolerance for CORRUPTION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by gurunlocker: 9:17am On May 16, 2018
This man still want to use the "corruption fight scam" to deceive gullible people?

Corruption fight that only involve chasing oppositions and shielding people in your party? undecided
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by aureen: 9:17am On May 16, 2018
Thank God for the power of choice.
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by kmaster007: 9:17am On May 16, 2018
story for d gods
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by GavelSlam: 9:18am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

PTDF looter.

All these indomie children sef.
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by 2016v2017: 9:18am On May 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Buhari is the father of hate
Who hates everyone except his cows and Fulani
And anyone who supports him with his glaring tendencies is utterly wicked...
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by Jirate(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
[s]Lazy youth,keep urinating on every thread that involves pmb,better go find job,pmb is your president, like or leave it[/s].

Have You Drank Your Favorite Coffee Today? cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by Realdeals(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2018
It would have been better if Buhari has been appointed Minister for fighting corruption rather than the President of Nigeria, he is obviously a bad Manager that doesn't know any other things than to fight corruption, no innovations or ideas that can move the nation forward.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by 1x2x3: 9:22am On May 16, 2018
The problem with buhari is trying to fight corruption with brute force. When you arrest people they will fight back simply use technology to block corruption channels that's why I supported the previous administration who were going in the direction of technology (TSA and BVN). Focus on technology get a secure database and reduce cash availability let's go cashless.
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by pastoradebola: 9:24am On May 16, 2018
Good but your long team approach is telling on the people of Nigeria kindly find a ease measure in solving the unwanted hardship on the people of Nigeria......

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by Nobody: 9:26am On May 16, 2018
This corruption song is stale oga, we know what you did, only those born in the year 2000 and the zombies will believe this piece of sh1t.
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by klimkid: 9:26am On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Liar
which one is liar again... go and do your research...
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by pomporijay(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2018
Asin ehh
Moghalu4Pres:
This man has come again.
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by jrusky(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2018
Oga you are not fighting corruption you are fighting those who refused to join your party ok so your statement is thrash pls.

Mr Buhari Is brain sill working or what are you saying Has your demential condition that worsen

Buhari release all your party ex pdp chiefs or thieves to return to their various stares to answer all their querries about loots I swear if you do then you are a real corrupt fighter champion but with all these rubbish you and your party are doing you will ends up in jail one good day because you have sowed the worst seed of vengeance in the history of Nigeria and you will pay for it one good day.
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by SalamRushdie: 9:27am On May 16, 2018
klimkid:
which one is liar again... go and do your research...

He was never detained for three years for fighting corruption he was detained because he was overthrown for gross incompetence by his own contemporaries
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by neonly: 9:30am On May 16, 2018
What wrong with dis man
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by shimmer19(f): 9:31am On May 16, 2018
have i just finished reading this cock and bull stories
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by IkemChris(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2018
Mr Buhari stop fighting corruption ooooo. Leave corruption alone and solve Nigeria's problems. Corruption will die if everyone can see enough food to eat, and jobs to do
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by mosegifted: 9:46am On May 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
Guess it's the same corruption that you've also been fighting in the past three years undecided
And what about the 53 suitcases containing money brought into Nigeria by the father of your then ADC-Maj.Mustapha Jokolo via the MMIA unchecked
Rather you were jailed for three years because of your super-cluelessness as IBB waited for the engine room of your then miserable government-Idiagbon to leave the scene before putting an end to your foolishness.
It remains to your disgrace that Babangida who plotted the Dec.31st.1983 coup that brought Buhari to power is the same fella that did that of August 27th.1985 to effortlessly oust this catastrophic failure out of our national life.

Guy you sabi book..... you deserve some Accolade bro for dis review
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by hush15: 9:51am On May 16, 2018
post=67598911:
When you fight corruption, corruption fights back...

We sane ones are SOLIDLY behind you PMB.

You know corruption na heavyweight fighter wey get winning records pass lennox lewis and mohammed ali join together.

Down syndrome at work here
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by bikefab(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2018
The president has gone mad again...
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by jrusky(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2018
I'm sure it's that deluded Adesina that must have posted this thrash or that piggy face Ameoba called Onochie must be the one that posted this stupid thread here.

Buhari you overthrew democratically elected govt with no plan to even return it back to democracy and you are talking.

Buhari under your millitary rule nigeria was plunged into recession for the first time in our history.

Buhari so many died under your regime, hunger set table before every average Nigerians then, thousand lost their job the highest job lost in Nigeria history as of then.

Buhari you are a bad luck just accept it I must be honest I really thank IBB for overthrown you then if not Nigeria would have be Somalia right now and if at the current dispensation you are not sack again Somalia will be heaven compare to what will happen to Nigeria in the next 4 years.

Mr dementia you are fighting corruption and people like Tifnubu who is a corrupt diety gave you billions for election, People like Amaechi gave you billions for election and host of other bastards demons and you collected it with smile isn't Buhari you brain no dey work I swear.

Buhari the type of jail you will go still under construction keep watching. You sorround yourself with demons, you collected loot money from the demons and you are talking corruption fighting Mr man their is no way you will not suffer for your lack of wisdom.
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by CSTR1003: 9:52am On May 16, 2018
Ancient man.

When sensible countries are electing young men and women with 21st century mentality to power them to the future.

In Nigeria, we have a fossil with all his military era biases and sentiments etched in his mentality over the decades ,to unite us and take us to the promised land.

What a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olakunle Oluomo: Arrested Ogun Speaker Flown To Abuja For Questioning / Money Laundering: CCB Invites Festus Keyamo Over Petition Against Atiku / Govs Forum leadership: Abdulrazaq Emerge Chairman, Makinde (Vice Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.