Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Cape Verde - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cape Verde (4730 Views)

Senegal,gambia Or Cape Verde / The Beauty Of Cape Verde / Travelling To Cape Verde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cape Verde by MsBS(f): 8:40am On Mar 18, 2007
Who have been to Cape/ Cabo Verde?

I really wanna go. What do you know about it? I'm thinking it must be easiest to get there from Senegal.
Re: Cape Verde by babasin(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2007
much easy from Portugal. TAP air flies.
Re: Cape Verde by Seun(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2007
What's the attraction?
Re: Cape Verde by babasin(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2007
fully of sweet mulato babes! plus good weather
Re: Cape Verde by MsBS(f): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2007
Seun:

What's the attraction?

I imagine it to be like Brazil with a more African feel, plus there are so many different islands,
Re: Cape Verde by oneman(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2007
Hey Guys,
I have a one or two idea about getting to Cape Verde, My Elder Bros been there,
The best and easiest way to go is through Senegal and you can easily enter portugal from cape verde. Life there is sweet and there are lots of Nigerian there but you have to work hard. Indigenes are somewhat lazy gives foreigners adventage to work and make lots of money while there. If you need more info, I will be able to direct you to my brother,
Re: Cape Verde by okeyz(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2007
please give me the info on cape verde and how to get their visa.thanks
Re: Cape Verde by MsBS(f): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2007
oneman:

Hey Guys,
I have a one or two idea about getting to Cape Verde, My Elder Bros been there,
The best and easiest way to go is through Senegal and you can easily enter portugal from cape verde. Life there is sweet and there are lots of Nigerian there but you have to work hard. Indigenes are somewhat lazy gives foreigners adventage to work and make lots of money while there. If you need more info, I will be able to direct you to my brother,

Hey how easy is it to get there from Senegal? Do you know what the prices are like because they have cheap flights from London to the Gambia and Senegal is close too? Have you been via Senegal?
Re: Cape Verde by iCON3(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2007
@oneman
, ah-beg get more info from ur brother , aw does one get there from nigeria,what visas r required and all dat stuff. what benefits r there besides d chics?coz am lookin @ relocating there if ok.
Re: Cape Verde by MsBS(f): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2010
Wow I posted this 3 years ago and finally a couple of months ago I got my dream of going to Cape Verde. there are direct charter flights (very cheap) from London and so I went that way. It took me less than 6 hours. Beautiful Island and beautiful people although Sal is a little too touristy for my liking.
Re: Cape Verde by omega25red(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2010
cool to know your dream came true now can i see some pictures?
Re: Cape Verde by Emade(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2010
how can u help ur fellow brother to get there and how much will he cost from 9ja.may god help us.
Re: Cape Verde by naijadiva2(f): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2010
omega25red:

cool to know your dream came true now can i see some pictures?

yea what he said, where the pics at
Re: Cape Verde by wayodude(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2013
Yea I've been Cape Verde, the island of Boavista!! Lovely...was going to add some pics from my trip but they're too large apparently
Re: Cape Verde by 25omega(m): 7:09pm On May 22, 2013
wayodude: Yea I've been Cape Verde, the island of Boavista!! Lovely...was going to add some pics from my trip but they're too large apparently
you can download a photo re-sizer from here:
http://download.cnet.com/FastStone-Photo-Resizer/3000-2192_4-10319476.html

this will help you reduce the size of those pics. i hope you do it cause i would love to see the pics of cape verde
Re: Cape Verde by wayodude(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2013
25omega: you can download a photo re-sizer from here:

this will help you reduce the size of those pics. i hope you do it cause i would love to see the pics of cape verde

Cool, i'll do it tonight. Its loveeeely!!!!
Re: Cape Verde by adepojuot: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Can I still cross to Portugal if I come to cape Verde??advice pls.
Re: Cape Verde by adepojuot: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
25omega: you can download a photo re-sizer from here:

it is possible for me to cross to Portugal if I come to cape Verde??pls advice??

(1) (Reply)

Jacky Hathiramani, Dana Air CEO Lauds Commitment By Aviation Agencies / Cost Of Living In US Cities / ~ What Is It With Africans & Excess Baggage? ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.