Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Buhari Opinion Poll 2018 - Overwhelming Majority Voted Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Opinion Poll 2018 - Overwhelming Majority Voted Against Buhari (2780 Views)

13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu / Ohanaeze: Overwhelming Majority Of Igbo Don’t Believe In Sucession / What I Find Strange About Mahamat Deby's "Closed Door" Meet With Buhari- Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Opinion Poll 2018 - Overwhelming Majority Voted Against Buhari by Sirjamo: 11:07pm On May 16, 2018
surgical:
Are buhari supporters stones who cannot feel hence cannot feel the impact of his poor governance and thus remain a loyal supporter even when their lives have been ruined?
How did he ruin their lives? was he supposed to force buyers to buy Nigerian oil at 200 dollars per barrel, or do you have any other commodity that can give you revenue?
Re: Buhari Opinion Poll 2018 - Overwhelming Majority Voted Against Buhari by Sirjamo: 11:12pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

There are currently 93 million active smart phones in Nigeria meaning the number of people with smart phones are more than those without .... so what's your point ?
It's actually 93 million active lines, and could be owned by less than 46 million person, as a person might own 4 lines.
Re: Buhari Opinion Poll 2018 - Overwhelming Majority Voted Against Buhari by SalamRushdie: 11:28pm On May 16, 2018
Sirjamo:
It's actually 93 million active lines, and could be owned by less than 46 million person, as a person might own 4 lines.

Are you trying teach me my work..Iwork with NCC data from morning till night because it forms the basis for a lot of our business decisions ...Total active subscribers now stand at over 148 million while as today as we speaker active data plans this month is even over 100 million ... yes I know what unique subscriber are and I have the figures here and it's over a 100 million also ..
Re: Buhari Opinion Poll 2018 - Overwhelming Majority Voted Against Buhari by Sirjamo: 11:41pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Are you trying teach me my work..Iwork with NCC data from morning till night because it forms the basis for a lot of our business decisions ...Total active subscribers now stand at over 148 million while as today as we speaker active data plans this month is even over 100 million ... yes I know what unique subscriber are and I have the figures here and it's over a 100 million also ..
Did you not see the crowd that welcomed Buhari to Jigawa, how many of them do you think know what data means?
So you work in the federal! Now I see why you hate Buhari so much, the usual egunje is no longer flowing like before abi?
Re: Buhari Opinion Poll 2018 - Overwhelming Majority Voted Against Buhari by Jaguntemmy(m): 3:32am On May 17, 2018
Esseite:

U people keep screaming majority, yet Apc only passed pdp with only 3m approx when his ovation was at the very peak.
So you he has lost his majority

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Official Vehicle Of A Son Of River State Governor - 1st SON (see Pix) / 2hausas,1police Officer Killed As Hausa Clash With Police Over Buhari Reelection / The Supreme Court Did Not Nullify APC Votes In Bayelsa Like It Did In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.