Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) (2195 Views)

How Much Respect Can A Woman Who Earns Higher Than Her Husband Give? / Dear Guys And Hubby.Act as a man.No woman will ever respect a weak man. / Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by tooth4tooth: 8:54am On May 16, 2018
These are some hilarious tips to make your wife happy and avoid quarrels in the house. No too much stories. Enjoy

1. Always leave money in your pocket for her to take ;not steal oh. The higher the denomination the higher the respect. If you leave N10, you get N10 respect. But for the highest of highest respect, leave hard currency. This is necessary. When she wakes up in the morning, you 'll see how happy she's because she has succeeded

2. Never ever argue with her on the price of anything. If she tells you a bag of rice is 30k, don't argue. Just give her the money. No need calling mama Sidi to ask how much it actually is. It brings about "see finish" (Se o tan e!). If she tells you no milk give her the money, don't go checking the cupboard to ensure it's actually finished.

3. Always admire and praise her. Even if she looks like monkey licking lime, tell her she's the most beautiful woman you 've ever seen. Praise her k-leg, flat nose, olipi etc.

4. Give her money even if she's working. Women love men's money. I don't know why . Give her without her asking you. It increases respect. Give her money to perm her hair, to buy chewing gum or to buy N100 recharge card.

5. Always bring paper bag home for her. Even if it's groundnut that's inside. Don't ever return home without anything for madam. Am so used to it that i bought home worm medicine once.

6. Treat her like a queen. Pet her like an egg. Listen to her. Don't shout her down for any reason. Even if she's not making sense, laugh holding your head and belle.

7. For the other room biz, it shouldn't be all about you. Don't come home and say "mama John go wait me for room" or you come home smiling and tell her "conji de do me" without asking how she is.

8. Go out with her whether you 've a car or not. I know a lady the only time she entered her hubs car was when she was in labour! It's not good, brother.

9. Don't steal her money but she can take yours . Wives don't steal but take. Any man that 'thiefs' his wife money loses respect without applying for it.

10. Always be impressed with her food. Even if the egusi is just water and leaves on one side while melon is on the other, lick your hands. Afterall if you had wanted a good cook, you for marry caterer.

11. When you come home in the evening always have your bath especially before the other room biz. This is very important if you are a truck pusher or a breaker of logs. No woman wants to lick your sweat.

12. Never ever press toothpaste from the middle. Press from the bottom. Also don't wear sandy shoes into the house or use your shoe to climb the bed. It brings about "see finish."

13. When she travels for only one week with the children, don't use all the plates, pots, cups and spoons in the house and pile them up for her to come wash. She's not your housegirl oh. Try and wash them brother. Don't also soak your clothes for her to come wash. She's not a washing machine.

14. Don't come home at 1am and expect her to come open the gate for you. She's not your GM. If you know you are a bat get a GM to be opening gate for you.

15. Summer holiday is coming take her on a vacation. Don't be too selfish. Take her to the beach even if it's Osun Osogbo river .
THE END

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by Jaguntemmy(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2018
All these na for rich men no be for hustlers. Hard currency for pocket. Not yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by SAMBARRY: 9:04am On May 16, 2018
grin
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by carammel(f): 9:20am On May 16, 2018
I know the Op is being sarcastic though but this is the truth, treat your wife right.

8 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 16, 2018
When I'm not a bastarrd.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by ImaIma1(f): 10:20am On May 16, 2018
Op worm medicine? Really? cheesy

I look forward to that coming back with something. It is exciting.

The idea is to treat your wife right.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by healthserve(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by frozen70(f): 1:23am On Sep 22, 2019
You made valid points but those men that believes that they are mightier than themselves will not agree

Any man who can follow this instruction will remain happy in his marriage and will be loved by his family

Being stubborn to women in marriage is like being stubborn to your lecturer, you will never graduate because of that course

7 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by GiantParrot(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2019
Hiliarious. The more accurate title for this should be how to get a woman convinced that she has you in her hand bag. These are ideas on how to become a doormat.

Something tells me the OP is loaded with sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by madridguy(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2019
Money; the access code to women heart grin
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by drginger(f): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2019
Be caring, be a good listener, be a giver, spend good time with her and be in control in a reasonable way, so she knws that wen u say No its a NO, not like alpha n omega o, but uve got to be in charge.. No choice dan to respect u sir, but dat is if she has sense ba, cos some ppl can never be managed by what ever rules u try cool
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by desvi: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2019
tooth4tooth:

3. Always admire and praise her. Even if she looks like monkey licking lime, tell her she's the most beautiful woman you 've ever seen. Praise her k-leg, flat nose, olipi etc.

grin
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by hify9935(f): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
tooth4tooth:
These are some hilarious tips to make your wife happy and avoid quarrels in the house. No too much stories. Enjoy

1. Always leave money in your pocket for her to take ;not steal oh. The higher the denomination the higher the respect. If you leave N10, you get N10 respect. But for the highest of highest respect, leave hard currency. This is necessary. When she wakes up in the morning, you 'll see how happy she's because she has succeeded

2. Never ever argue with her on the price of anything. If she tells you a bag of rice is 30k, don't argue. Just give her the money. No need calling mama Sidi to ask how much it actually is. It brings about "see finish" (Se o tan e!). If she tells you no milk give her the money, don't go checking the cupboard to ensure it's actually finished.

4. Give her money even if she's working. Women love men's money. I don't know why . Give her without her asking you. It increases respect. Give her money to perm her hair, to buy chewing gum or to buy N100 recharge card.

5. Always bring paper bag home for her. Even if it's groundnut that's inside. Don't ever return home without anything for madam. Am so used to it that i bought home worm medicine once.

6. Treat her like a queen. Pet her like an egg. Listen to her. Don't shout her down for any reason. Even if she's not making sense, laugh holding your head and belle.

7. For the other room biz, it shouldn't be all about you. Don't come home and say "mama John go wait me for room" or you come home smiling and tell her "conji de do me" without asking how she is.

8. Go out with her whether you 've a car or not. I know a lady the only time she entered her hubs car was when she was in labour! It's not good, brother.

9. Don't steal her money but she can take yours . Wives don't steal but take. Any man that 'thiefs' his wife money loses respect without applying for it.

10. Always be impressed with her food. Even if the egusi is just water and leaves on one side while melon is on the other, lick your hands. Afterall if you had wanted a good cook, you for marry caterer.

11. When you come home in the evening always have your bath especially before the other room biz. This is very important if you are a truck pusher or a breaker of logs. No woman wants to lick your sweat.

12. Never ever press toothpaste from the middle. Press from the bottom. Also don't wear sandy shoes into the house or use your shoe to climb the bed. It brings about "see finish."

13. When she travels for only one week with the children, don't use all the plates, pots, cups and spoons in the house and pile them up for her to come wash. She's not your housegirl oh. Try and wash them brother. Don't also soak your clothes for her to come wash. She's not a washing machine.

14. Don't come home at 1am and expect her to come open the gate for you. She's not your GM. If you know you are a bat get a GM to be opening gate for you.

15. Summer holiday is coming take her on a vacation. Don't be too selfish. Take her to the beach even if it's Osun Osogbo river .
THE END
lol...number 12 though. The toothpaste ish got a couple divorced. As trivial as it may sound.
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by Tozara(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2020
A perfect thread on how to be a brainless morön with zero dignity.
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by Patriarchy001(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2020
16. Make sure to always lick her arsehole straight from the toilet. Your tongue must be a toilet roll ready to wipe the diarrhoea out of her crackk at any given point in time. While at it, your tongue must also double up as her sanitary pad ready to absorb all menstrual fluids for the 5 - 7 days of her monthly flow.

She must never lift a finger whenever you are around. Treat her like a queen and worship the ground she walks on!

6 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by ABOVEDELAW: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
WHAT A NONSENSE POST
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by MrHighSea: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
see as them females full here.

True talk sha.

guys shd only apply it to ladies with brain.
Re: How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) by Fiscus105(m): 4:22am On Dec 31, 2020
carammel:
I know the Op is being sarcastic though but this is the truth, treat your wife right.

A woman who lacked manner from cradle, that ill manner runs In her gene, no amount of respect you give he, she must misbehave

Not every woman can leave peaceful with man

(1) (Reply)

She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! / Don't Abuse Me / How Do I Get Justice For This Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.