Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate (5098 Views)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / UNILAG Becomes First Nigerian University To Get TV License – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by Goldaccumulator: 9:01am On May 16, 2018
Hey, I am looking for a very corrupt university to buy a degree certificate. Don't worry I can defend it. If you K of any, send me a message.
To those that will be coming to insult me here, na thunder go fire u.

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On May 16, 2018
Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by Dface2: 9:31am On May 16, 2018
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by eezeribe(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2018
Goldaccumulator:
Hey, I am looking for a very corrupt university to buy a degree certificate. Don't worry I can defend it. If you K of any, send me a message.
OK
Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by Papertrail11(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2018
go to zamfara

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:37pm On May 16, 2018
as for me brono will do it for u
Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by giftservers(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2018
Introducing ExamPastQuestions.Com

Dear All,

Please be informed that FLEXMOCO Technologies Ltd. (RC: 1349688) has just launch a new website (Exam Past Questions - https://www.exampastquestions.com ) for all interested sales agents and students across all Nigerian tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, colleges, monotechnics, and other hosted professional institutions).

Exam Past Questions (EPQ) is Nigeria's foremost examination resource platform, built with technology to allow anyone to search, preview, upload, share, find and download millions of examination related files/resources that fuel their educational goals. Past question papers, answer to questions, marking scheme, course outline, project materials, research papers, aptitude tests, interview questions, assignments from various hosted institutions within Nigeria – you name it, we power it.

Our mission? To build the largest community of students, researchers and tutors through live solutions.

BENEFITS
Free access to past question papers and answers, project materials, marking scheme and lots more
Free Upload of examination related papers
Connect with members in the community
Earn residual income from all referrals and uploads forever
Get instant solution and answers from our request board
Sell books using our online payment integration gateway
Cash-out your Credits to your registered bank account
Get more referrals by sharing links on social media networks

DOWNLOAD YOUR PAST QUESTION PAPERS HERE....!

SELL YOUR PAST QUESTION PAPERS ONLINE....!

- Online payment available
- 100% verified and secured by GoDaddy
- Referral program available

Name it! We power it!

Thank you.
Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by yarimo(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2018
Please go to Federal university of science and technology SAMBISA FOREST
Goldaccumulator:
Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by Goldaccumulator: 12:15am On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
Please go to Federal university of science and technology SAMBISA FOREST
Idiot you think I am joking here? Thunder fire your poor generation
Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by pussyeater(m): 3:34am On May 17, 2018
Goldaccumulator:
You dense Man! Felony fall on you undecided
Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by idu1(m): 4:08am On May 17, 2018
Goldaccumulator:
Get a list of those universities banned by nuc. Chose one there kikikikikikikiki grin

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by UEDIBO: 4:44am On May 17, 2018
I am looking for one also

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by jamzeey(m): 5:14am On May 17, 2018
Cotonou schools easy.. Abt 350k tins nd u go fit go service sef... Life is easy with money
Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by pussyeater(m): 5:29am On May 17, 2018
UEDIBO:
I am looking for one also
ODE undecided
Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by Donemmy(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2018
jamzeey:
Cotonou schools easy.. Abt 350k tins nd u go fit go service sef... Life is easy with money
Stop denigrating Cotonou Universities. For the fact that things are easier Benin Republic and other Countries unlike Nigerian Universities where Lecturers are making things difficult for the Students doesn't imply low academic standard or Certificate is meant for sale. Certificate all over the World is earned not bought. Learning is meant to be interactive and not intimidating.
Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by UEDIBO: 6:41pm On May 17, 2018
pussyeater:

ODE undecided
for your mind
Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by Reelectbuhari: 7:28pm On May 17, 2018
u can get that at

unimaid
bayero
atbu
abu

coz these universities produced those transmitting transmission transmission apprehension in kano....

check my signature
Re: Looking For A Very Corrupt University To Buy Certificate by Goldaccumulator: 7:35am On May 18, 2018
Donemmy:

Stop denigrating Cotonou Universities. For the fact that things are easier Benin Republic and other Countries unlike Nigerian Universities where Lecturers are making things difficult for the Students doesn't imply low academic standard or Certificate is meant for sale. Certificate all over the World is earned not bought. Learning is meant to be interactive and not intimidating.
Abobo preach that sermon to my grand father

(1) (Reply)

02 - Why Studying Medicine In Ukraine? / See What Prof. Dibu Ojerinde Meant By Scrapping Of Post Utme / 15 Insanely Unique Buildings That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.