Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed (592 Views)

New Zealand Govt Removes All References To Jesus Out Of Parliamentary Prayer / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed by lightblazingnow(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2018
New Living Translation
Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again--my Savior and my God!

That's what you should do, don't yield to the idea of suicide, don't kill yourself, for if you kill yourself, you are going straight to hell fire,

New Living Translation
And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?

He cares, you just need to have absolutely trust in the God Almighty you have believed in and also trust in Jesus Christ.

New Living Translation
Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love.

This is our message to anyone going through tough times and overshadowing challenges. It will come to pass dear, Remember you might have faced more greater than you are experiencing now in the past.

New Living Translation
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

If you believe the man and our everlasting father, CHRIST JESUS, you will observe to do everything he's asked to.

New Living Translation
For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

This is it. Amen.
Re: scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed by lightblazingnow(m): 9:58pm On May 16, 2018
I am praying for you
Re: scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed by lightblazingnow(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2018
Come in
Re: scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed by Chynwe(f): 5:38pm On May 18, 2018
My heart is heavy. I am confused and depressed . Kindly pray for me
Re: scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed by Emmysteve(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2018
Have been depressed so some now.
Re: scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed by lightblazingnow(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2018
Chynwe:
My heart is heavy. I am confused and depressed . Kindly pray for me

I pray you are restored in CHRIST JESUS name. Amen
Re: scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed by lightblazingnow(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2018
Emmysteve:
Have been depressed so some now.

Just know that someone is going through worse. Turn your depression to prayer and begin to pray for the troubled world.

I pray you are healed of whatever is making you sad in Christ Jesus name amen.
Re: scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed by IamTheAnswers: 12:43am On May 20, 2018
I joined
Re: scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed by lightblazingnow(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2018
Amen
Re: scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed by lightblazingnow(m): 1:33am On May 21, 2018
Turn in
Re: scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed by lightblazingnow(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2018
Prayers
Re: scriptural references to cheer you up when you are depressed by lightblazingnow(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2018
Surely

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today. / An Introduction To Personal Deliverance. / The Biggest Liar On Religion Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.