Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Igbo Presidency 2023: We Must Have Faith That It Can Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency 2023: We Must Have Faith That It Can Happen (308 Views)

Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / 2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Presidency 2023: We Must Have Faith That It Can Happen by Nobody: 11:26am On May 16, 2018
We must be positive. We must have faith that Igbo Presidency 2023 can come to pass. Faith is the Evidence of things unseen – the substance of things hoped for. Hebrews 11:1 King James Version (KJV)

We must have faith. But it doesn’t end in having faith. We must also work toward it. The Bible said in James 2:14-26 New King James Version (NKJV) Faith Without Works Is Dead.[/color][color=#990000][color=#000000][/color]
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister is Unclad and destitute of daily food,

16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works.

19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!

20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[c]

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?

23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[d] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

So, once again, I say: Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023. Igbo Presidency will give Igbos a sense of belonging in Nigeria and give Nigerians a better life.

Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/05/16/igbo-presidency-2023-we-must-have-faith-that-it-can-happen/
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: We Must Have Faith That It Can Happen by hisgrace090: 11:55am On May 16, 2018
Only if we walk towards it.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: We Must Have Faith That It Can Happen by chiefolododo(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2018
It is not possible maybe 2031
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: We Must Have Faith That It Can Happen by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 16, 2018
chiefolododo:
It is not possible maybe 2031
That is not faith, my Brother. Let us start the preparations now. So that by 2023, we would be prepared. If we see an Igbo doing great, let's promote them. You might be promoting the Messiah as dar as Nigeria is concerned.

I believe that of we play our cards well, we will smile at the end of the day.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: We Must Have Faith That It Can Happen by danielkanu2019: 2:27pm On May 16, 2018
Rise Up IMO,
Support APGA
Support Daniel Kanu for Governor

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: We Must Have Faith That It Can Happen by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 16, 2018
Please is he relayed to Prince Nnamdi Kanu?

(1) (Reply)

Igp Idris Vs Senator Saraki: Senate Sets Up Committee To Meet President Buhari. / Winning Ekiti Is Important To APC, Buhari..excitted / Ohaneze And The Restructuring Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.