Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) (32412 Views)

Datti-Babawo: I Sponsored The Bill To Reduce Minimum Wage Because Govt Is Broke / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2018
Who to blame?
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 8:11pm On May 16, 2018
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 8:19pm On May 16, 2018

Ipob illiterates, these are shoe shiners, an honorable job..
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by emmysoftyou: 8:29pm On May 16, 2018
ebujany:

Oga, don't say what you don't know about the Igbo's...no tribe In Nigeria helps their relatives to stand like the Igbo's. Rich Igbo's establish both paternal and maternal , distance and close relatives even friends... That's why they are the richest tribe in Nigeria
the bush boy is looking at it from the angle of ancient monarchical system. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2018
this ahmed babawo sef
ur mates are empowering their constituents with scholarships and meaningful business grants!

But u're busy empowerinq dudes with shoe-shine kits...ah shoe-shine kits!!!

Now are u limiting ur peeps to the range of micro-menial jobs or is it selfishness on ur part?!

Right now, those bogus mumus, are the happiest on earth!
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by geraob1: 8:34pm On May 16, 2018
Richest tribe. He wasn't talking about individuals. Read to comprehend

Jeezuzpick:

Yeah.

They're the richest.

All the Billionaires are Ibo.

Dangote, Adenuga, Rabiu, AA Rano, Jim Ovia, Otedola.... The whole lot are Ibos.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 16, 2018
Are you kidding me? You must not be serious! Are you telling me that the government spent very limited state's resources to provide shoe shining kits to its citizens? A state whose majority of its citizens do not own a pair of shoes. Whose shoes would all these artisans that would be let loose shine? If you want to empower the youths, then provide meaningful employment or access to capital so they can establish any enterprise that would be beneficial to the masses not just a few affluent citizens that can afford to have their shoes shined!
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 8:45pm On May 16, 2018
Adekdammy:
this is wickedness, the northern elites encouraging almajiri to their own advantage and turn them to shoemakers in the name of empowerment. can the governor allow his children to be empowered like this?

To shine shoe is wickedness?

What about to hawk gala and pure water like your ibo brothers and sisters are doing all over Nigeria? Is that wickedness too?

Even sef, working and earning a living is not almajiri or whatever ignorant rubbish you Igbos spew all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:52pm On May 16, 2018
bugidon:
Ndi aboki grin

The other day it was mishai
Now na show maker
Next one may be Ak47 and machetes

I don't see why britain decided to punish us with joining us with cows in the name of Nigeria, God punish lord lugard and his people
cos you stopped their gravy train by claiming independence
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:58pm On May 16, 2018
geraob1:
Richest tribe. He wasn't talking about individuals. Read to comprehend

Can he prove his claim?
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by cheeeoma(f): 9:42pm On May 16, 2018
deomelo:

What about to hawk gala and pure water like your ibo brothers and sisters are doing all over Nigeria? Is that wickedness too?

Even sef, working and earning a living is not almajiri or whatever ignorant rubbish you Igbos spew all over the place.

Boy, are you this unfortunate or just intentionally foolish? We are talking about a politician's so called empowerment n you're here vomiting trash about boys struggling on their own. You need to see a doc, ur hate for ipob is making you go insane.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 10:13pm On May 16, 2018
MaNyEsq:
Are you kidding me? You must not be serious! Are you telling me that the government spent very limited state's resources to provide shoe shining kits to its citizens? A state whose majority of its citizens do not own a pair of shoes. Whose shoes would all these artisans that would be let loose shine? If you want to empower the youths, then provide meaningful employment or access to capital so they can establish any enterprise that would be beneficial to the masses not just a few affluent citizens that can afford to have their shoes shined!

I just laugh every time I read you Igbos nonsense.

They have tons of unemployed people in all your ipob states and your useless governors did not give you one kobo to start business, hence generation after generation, you leave to go hawk gala in Lagos because you your states are poor and your governors can not give you employment or give you 1 kobo to start anything with.

At least he gave them something to do to make a living instead of sending them to Lagos to hawk gala and pure water..

The governor of Borno is better than your own useless governors...
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 10:18pm On May 16, 2018
cheeeoma:

boy, are you this unfortunate or just intentionally foolish? we are talking about a politicians so called empowerment your here vomiting trash about boys struggling on their own. you need to see a doc, ur hate for ipob is making you go insane

There is unemployment in every state in Nigeria and they have more of it in your ipob village and this is the reason why you go to Lagos to hawk gala and pure water or do menial jobs in other parts of Nigeria.

How much or what did your own village governors give your unemployed people? NOTHING, they just send your to Lagos to hawk pure water.

So, when was the last time you challenged your own useless governors to give you money to start business with or when they empowered your own people with anything at all?

Jokers are here trying to form as usual when in fact you are in even worse situations, abi why are you all over Nigeria doing menial jobs, even worse than shoe shine?

You Igbos are nothing but hypocrites.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by MightySparrow: 10:38pm On May 16, 2018
zoba88:
According to a report,there is jubilation in Borno state as Hon. Ahmed Babawo empowers over 5,000 youths with the New Improved Shoe Shining Kit, fully equipped with polish & brush.

Bros as you see me so I don faint.I tire ooo!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/gov-shettima-empowers-borno-people-with.html?m=1

Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:06pm On May 16, 2018
Will you come onnnnnn get-out of here.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 11:09pm On May 16, 2018
Unemployment highest in Rivers

Rivers state has the highest unemployment rate of 41.82 per cent in the country in the third quarter of 2017 according to the National Bureau of Statistics. This implies that for every 10 persons in Rivers 4 are without anything doing
. In its latest data released in Abuja it said that Rivers is followed by Akwa-Ibom with a 36.58 per cent unemployment rate. Bayelsa state the report said has 30.36 per cent, and Imo state 29.47 per cent while total unemployment and underemployment combined increased from 37.2 per cent in the previous quarter to 40.0 per cent in the third quarter of 2017

http://www.businessdayonline.com/rivers-akwa-ibom-bayelsa-post-highest-unemployment-rates-2017/

Unemployment in your region/SE/SS is the highest in Nigeria and Mystery index in Rivers state is the highest in Nigeria, higher than Borno state, so, is WIKE your local hero doing anything to help the people of Rivers state?

Is WIKE dishing out business money to his massive unemployed people and cultists in Rivers state?

Is WIKE empowering them with anything apart from cultism?

Bayelsa nko? Higher unemployment rate than Borno, so, what is the useless governor in Bayelsa doing to help his unemployed people? How mush is he giving them to start business with?

Akwa Ibom nko? Higher unemployment rate than Borno, so, what is the governor doing to help his unemployed people? Nothing.

Borno state state governor obviously is better than all your own useless governors with higher unemployment rate with zero government action.

At least, the governor in Borno empowered his people instead of sending them to other places to hawk gala and pure water lie they do in the SE..

Hypocrites and suffer head people forming on the internet when in fact we see you everyday doing menial and worse jobs.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 16, 2018
emelda86:

I can't wait to go to Canada & start prostitution after all na CAD if I change am na too much money tongue
I like you dis blunt Nnewi gal, we should Netflix and chill u knw

Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Adekdammy: 11:39pm On May 16, 2018
deomelo:

Why go through the tribal route to justify a wicked action by a wicked governor?
Check my moniker well and you will know where I come from.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 11:55pm On May 16, 2018
Adekdammy:

Why go through the tribal route to justify a wicked action by a wicked governor?
Check my moniker well and you will know where I come from.

Your own governors have been sending you all over Nigeria generation after generation so, the only wicked action is when your own governors send you to LAGOS to do menial jobs, to sell gala and peddle pure water instead of empowering you with something.

I really care less where you come from because I'm 1000000000000% sure unemployment is high in your state too, maybe even higher than Borno state.

Stop denigrating people when they offer help to help the unemployed because millions of unemployed Nigerians are not getting any kind of help from their governors, including the losers forming in this thread, their people are all over Nigerian suffering, peddling gala and pure water and they don't say a word to their useless governors.

I hate just hypocrites.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by chiboy11(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2018
I tel pole Nigeria as a country I beyond redemption n this re part of the reason
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by donkilluminati(m): 4:34am On May 17, 2018
ebujany:

Oga, don't say what you don't know about the Igbo's...no tribe In Nigeria helps their relatives to stand like the Igbo's. Rich Igbo's establish both paternal and maternal , distance and close relatives even friends... That's why they are the richest tribe in Nigeria
buhaha richest tribe in Nigeria?? keep deceiving yourselves.. Igbos are not even in top 5 of the richest tribe in Nigeria. google it. the richest tribe in Nigeria are the same hausas. They only don't know how to brag and display their wealth like the igbos who can display 1million as if it's 1billion. facts but not fiction.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by ebujany(m): 6:49am On May 17, 2018
donkilluminati:
buhaha richest tribe in Nigeria?? keep deceiving yourselves.. Igbos are not even in top 5 of the richest tribe in Nigeria. google it. the richest tribe in Nigeria are the same hausas. They only don't know how to brag and display their wealth like the igbos who can display 1million as if it's 1billion. facts but not fiction.

Lol bro, I just stated a known fact...infact, the Igbo's are the richest tribe in west Africa if not Africa. Its you that needs a Google. A simple search on the web will help your ignorance.

https://www.naija.ng/1169197-the-richest-tribe-nigeria-2018.html

https://www.informationhood.com/top-4-richest-tribes-nigeria-today-need-know/

Just to help you out
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Adekdammy: 6:53am On May 17, 2018
deomelo:

Your own governors have been sending you all over Nigeria generation after generation so, the only wicked action is when your own governors send you to LAGOS to do menial jobs, to sell gala and peddle pure water instead of empowering you with something.

I really care less where you come from because I'm 1000000000000% sure unemployment is high in your state too, maybe even higher than Borno state.

Stop denigrating people when they offer help to help the unemployed because millions of unemployed Nigerians are not getting any kind of help from their governors, including the losers forming in this thread, their people are all over Nigerian suffering, peddling gala and pure water and they don't say a word to their useless governors.

I hate just hypocrites.

Your logic still doesn't justify this wicked act by the governor.

Can the governor empower his kids like this?

That some governors got it wrong, what stops him from getting right?

Calling this help shows that if you are the governor of your state, you would still go through this route as the governor instead of formulating policies that will end the almajiri caste system and make sure every northern child live matters and compulsorily they must go to school and compete with your likes.

Finally, stop going through the tribal route, or using my governor as a yard stick for madness.

we are first and foremost Nigerians, so any governor that goes through this wicked route in the name of empowerment doesnt deserve an accolade

Good morning and have a blessed day.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by ebujany(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2018
deomelo:

Unemployment in your region/SE/SS is the highest in Nigeria and Mystery index in Rivers state is the highest in Nigeria, higher than Borno state, so, is WIKE your local hero doing anything to help the people of Rivers state?

Is WIKE dishing out business money to his massive unemployed people and cultists in Rivers state?

Is WIKE empowering them with anything apart from cultism?

Bayelsa nko? Higher unemployment rate than Borno, so, what is the useless governor in Bayelsa doing to help his unemployed people? How mush is he giving them to start business with?

Akwa Ibom nko? Higher unemployment rate than Borno, so, what is the governor doing to help his unemployed people? Nothing.

Borno state state governor obviously is better than all your own useless governors with higher unemployment rate with zero government action.

At least, the governor in Borno empowered his people instead of sending them to other places to hawk gala and pure water lie they do in the SE..

Hypocrites and suffer head people forming on the internet when in fact we see you everyday doing menial and worse jobs.

Keep showing the world how dumb you are...when it favours you lots , you will join SS and SE as one but when SE calls for disintegration, u lots will cry for only SE to go. All the states you mentioned there are SS states except IMO and we all know why? Oil...it made the youths lazy that does not mean that they are naturally lazy. Read the history of rivers state and see what they specialized on before oil. They were known for their hard work. Even at that, their state government empowers them with things that can establish them in life not shoe shining biz.. There is no comparison at all. Keep masturbatin all over NL with the name IPOB since it give you organisms
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by ebujany(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2018
deomelo:

There is unemployment in every state in Nigeria and they have more of it in your ipob village and this is the reason why you go to Lagos to hawk gala and pure water or do menial jobs in other parts of Nigeria.

How much or what did your own village governors give your unemployed people? NOTHING, they just send your to Lagos to hawk pure water.

So, when was the last time you challenged your own useless governors to give you money to start business with or when they empowered your own people with anything at all?

Jokers are here trying to form as usual when in fact you are in even worse situations, abi why are you all over Nigeria doing menial jobs, even worse than shoe shine?

You Igbos are nothing but hypocrites.

Igbo's are the richest tribe in Nigeria boy, u need to ask questions, I understand your still growing up but at least ask questions embarrassing your self up and down.

(1) First the States u listed there are all Oil producing states. The states that feeds this shit hole of a country. So u must add some respect in there name

(2) according to you unity beggers, SS is different from SE. So why calling SS states IPOB states only when it favours you?

(3) the only zone were there is low unemployment in this shit hole is in SE. This guys work for them self's that's why they are the richest tribe in Nigeria

For reference purposes.....

those boys saleing gala and pure water on your roads always end up building houses lazy youths like you will pay to stay in
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On May 17, 2018
Bastard afonja like u
Asslicking slave
#smello
deomelo:

I hate just hypocrites.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2018
ebujany:

Igbo's are the richest tribe in Nigeria boy, u need to ask questions, I understand your still growing up but at least ask questions embarrassing your self up and down.

(1) First the States u listed there are all Oil producing states. The states that feeds this shit hole of a country. So u must add some respect in there name

(2) according to you unity beggers, SS is different from SE. So why calling SS states IPOB states only when it favours you?

(3) the only zone were there is low unemployment in this shit hole is in SE. This guys work for them self's that's why they are the richest tribe in Nigeria

For reference purposes.....

those boys saleing gala and pure water on your roads always end up building houses lazy youths like you will pay to stay in

useless ipob links u shared that has no concrete or solid point....the article is as base less and useless as the writer itself ...nonsense!
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2018
It seems we have bunch of clueless and low grade minds leaders in this country. What kind of empowerment is this. Those he empowered don't know anything better either. Birds of a feather.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by emelda86(f): 12:33pm On May 17, 2018
EliteBiz:

I like you dis blunt Nnewi gal, we should Netflix and chill u knw

Iji kwa money anama mikwa ooo....lol
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 17, 2018
emelda86:

Iji kwa money anama mikwa ooo....lol
Money is not a problem grin

Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 1:53pm On May 17, 2018
[s]
Adekdammy:

Your logic still doesn't justify this wicked act by the governor.

Can the governor empower his kids like this?

That some governors got it wrong, what stops him from getting right?

Calling this help shows that if you are the governor of your state, you would still go through this route as the governor instead of formulating policies that will end the almajiri caste system and make sure every northern child live matters and compulsorily they must go to school and compete with your likes.

Finally, stop going through the tribal route, or using my governor as a yard stick for madness.

we are first and foremost Nigerians, so any governor that goes through this wicked route in the name of empowerment doesnt deserve an accolade

Good morning and have a blessed day.
[/s]

You can never convince me that offering people help to earn decent living and making them productive members of the society and contributing their share of IGR is a bad thing so confine your backward and misguided rant to your fellow clueless Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum / Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) / See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.