Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) (1491 Views)

Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos) / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) / Messi, Aguero, Icardi, Dybala In Argentina's 35 Man Provisional World Cup Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by Mcowubaba: 2:44pm On May 16, 2018
England announces world cup squad, with Lallana, Tammy Abraham Dominic solanke and others notably absent

Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by paulos8: 3:02pm On May 16, 2018
There is no way Tammy Abraham is making the list.... England has too many star players

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by mazimee(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2018
Sadly, Tammy and his likes will never learn. They always want to try their Chi for some non existing miracle

4 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by Mcowubaba: 3:12pm On May 16, 2018
mazimee:
Sadly, Tammy and his likes will never learn
They never learn, the same thing happened to Gabriel Imuetinyan Agbonlahor, Shola, Chinedum onuoha and many others

Now when this Tammy and his co blokes get old and worn out. they will get all patriotic towards Nigeria, begging for caps
Keshi gave Shola an undeserved Cap in our national team...That bullshiit should never happen again, the should remain British, innit grin grin

Thay never learn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:36pm On May 16, 2018
ola aina and iwobi will be gisting him about the world cup grin

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 16, 2018
Even if Tammy Abraham pick Nigeria, Gernot Rohr would still not pick him for world cup per current form ..that's the truth
Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by modernWays: 4:08pm On May 16, 2018
martins18:
Even if Tammy Abraham pick Nigeria, Gernot Rohr would still not pick him for world cup per current form ..that's the truth

He will definitely make the final list, Tammy is still better than Igalo in front of goal.

I dont blame the lad, i blame his father for not bringing him up well in his native way. Also, he must have been saying alot of negative stuffs about his home land to this boy.
Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by kenzysmith: 6:29pm On May 16, 2018
modernWays:

He will definitely make the final list, Tammy is still better than Igalo in front of goal.

I dont blame the lad, i blame his father for not bringing him up well in his native way. Also, he must have been saying alot of negative stuffs about his home land to this boy.
we can still have solanke he has not be cap let as for tammy not even mountain of fire can unlock the cap england has put on his head

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by mazimee(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2018
kenzysmith:
we can still have solanke he has not be cap let as for tammy not even mountain of fire can unlock the cap england has put on his head

Non of them has played a competative match England, hence non has been capped.

BTW, Non of them feels Nigerian, I will rather go with those that wanted to play for us.

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by kenzysmith: 7:51pm On May 16, 2018
mazimee:

BTW, Non of them feels Nigerian, I will rather go with those that wanted to play for us.
truth be told their two are better than the so called old forward in our national teams pray they change their minds
Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by kenzysmith: 7:55pm On May 16, 2018
mazimee:

truth be told their two are better than the so called old forward in our national teams pray they change their minds eyeama should ve been called up because the keepers we having re not good enough alampasu would be a better option than ezemwa
Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by GambaOsaka: 8:15pm On May 16, 2018
Mcowubaba:
England announces world cup squad, with Ashely young, Lallana, Tammy Abraham Dominic solanke and others notably absent

lalasticlala
Mynd44

No be Ashley Young dey the squad so?
Somebody sef talk say Tammy is better than ighalo.... These people sabi ball so?
Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by mazimee(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:

No be Ashley Young dey the squad so?
Somebody sef talk say Tammy is better than ighalo.... These people sabi ball so?

I no even get strength to reply am again after calling our forwards old players. That one no pain me reach as e pain me when he went futher to call for the Inclusion of Keepers that are not playing for their clubs.

I guess he never heard of the 1998 recall of Ike Shorunmu who have retired and how we paid for it. Enyeama and Alampasu has not been active for their clubs in a world year, how can we risk so much on a non profitable gamble ?

Most of these people only remember that we have players only when Big tournaments like the world cup is at the corner.
Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by MorataFC: 9:18pm On May 16, 2018
mazimee:

I no even get strength to reply am again after calling our forwards old players. That one no pain me reach as e pain me when he went futher to call for the Inclusion of Keepers that are not playing for their clubs.

I guess he never heard of the 1998 recall of Ike Shorunmu who have retired and how we paid for it. Enyeama and Alampasu has not been active for their clubs in a world year, how can we risk so much on a non profitable gamble ?

Most of these people only remember that we have players only when Big tournaments like the world cup is at the corner.
it think and I'm sure it was Dodo Mayanna grin the son of Rufai

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham, Solanke Miss Out As England Announces World Cup Squad (pics) by mazimee(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2018
MorataFC:
it think and I'm sure it was Dodo Mayanna grin the son of Rufai

You are right, Mayanna Dodo

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo 'uncomfortable' Over Lionel Messi Decision / Live Score-Cameroon 1-0 New Zealand / The Football Journey Of U-17 Striker, Kabiru Akinsola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.