Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

How Religion Is Killing Nigeria Progress. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Religion Is Killing Nigeria Progress. Photos (529 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Committed To Nigeria’s Progress / The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria / Corruption Is Killing Nigeria’s Economy – EFCC Boss, Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Religion Is Killing Nigeria Progress. Photos by adem30: 2:58pm On May 16, 2018
All these are waste of money

1 Like

Re: How Religion Is Killing Nigeria Progress. Photos by GavelSlam: 3:00pm On May 16, 2018
They'll soon start their criticism of OP.
Re: How Religion Is Killing Nigeria Progress. Photos by SalamRushdie: 3:03pm On May 16, 2018
Ok you forgot to add the billions of Naira used to fund and buy weaponsfor herdsmen to spread Jihad and terror against Northern Christian populations ...add it and we are good to go
Re: How Religion Is Killing Nigeria Progress. Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 16, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Na waste of money my guy

☣ ☠
Re: How Religion Is Killing Nigeria Progress. Photos by yarimo(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Ok you forgot to add the billions of Naira used to fund and buy weaponsfor herdsmen to spread Jihad and terror against Northern Christian populations ...add it and we are good to go
for your mind now you talk sense?
Re: How Religion Is Killing Nigeria Progress. Photos by yanabasee(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2018
Religion has been dividing Nigerians into two since the Amalgamation of this polity...

Its been either Christians or Muslims....A very conscious thought whenever serious national issues are raised....

We might not survive its outcome for long.....

A civil war will have to end it....
Re: How Religion Is Killing Nigeria Progress. Photos by SalamRushdie: 3:09pm On May 16, 2018
yarimo:
for your mind now you talk sense?

Yarimo my man ..you know see how the herdsmen they shout Sis Baba Buhari for Birnin Gwari as dem dey match
Re: How Religion Is Killing Nigeria Progress. Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Ok you forgot to add the billions of Naira used to fund and buy weapons for herdsmen to spread Jihad and terror against Northern Christian populations ...add it and we are good to go

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Thank God you didn't mention any religion apart from Christianity grin

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: How Religion Is Killing Nigeria Progress. Photos by PointZerom: 3:15pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yarimo my man ..you know see how the herdsmen they shout Sis Baba Buhari for Birnin Gwari as dem dey match
cc Immhotep Lzza shalomc MADridguy sarrki

(1) (Reply)

I Have Declared My Intention For Presidency -atiku / Buhari’s Performance Has Shown He’s Not Messiah People Expected – Senior Lawyer, / The Staff Quarters Of University Of Africa In Toro Orua Is Under Construction...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.