Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Daniel Chinagozi: Never again will any innovation die in Abia under my watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Chinagozi: Never again will any innovation die in Abia under my watch (387 Views)

Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty / You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me, Rather With My Watch' - Mayweather / Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Chinagozi: Never again will any innovation die in Abia under my watch by Jetworlder(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2018
When the CEO of Palmnet Consults Daniel Chinagozi said “Never again will any innovation die in Abia under my watch”, one will begin to wonder what he mean or how to go about with that, giving the fact that each and every day, many innovations springs up like mushroom in Abia. Whatever inspired such epic declaration calls for acclamation on him by all and sundry as well as put serious consideration and faith to it.
Abia state is richly blessed with not just natural resources, but human resources and vast talents scattered all over the state. The state since its creation has produced individuals who excelled extremely well in their field of endeavor and profession. But, looking at the commercial center of the state Aba, one can see for sure the real definition of entrepreneurship at its peak. Aba boasts of over 450,000 artisans who exports millions of products every day. These passionate entrepreneurs whose profession cuts across various fields champions innovation on daily basis even with lean or limited resources.
Talking about Daniel’s declaration, it’s quite easy to spot the motivation behind such boldness. It’s centered on passion and strong-will to achieve more seen in the life of Daniel Chinagozi. Though trained as a waste management professional, Daniel had earlier worked in the waste management industry before he moved on to tech entrepreneurship. He doubles as a consultant and business strategist, empowering several individual businesses, startups, organizations and the government with capacity building bloc for them to achieve more.
Daniel’s passion for change and development in Abia state is seen in his work towards the development of a tech ecosystem in the state. By partnering and collaborating with other influencers in the tech industry, he is changing the tech narrative in Abia from an inactive tech state to a vibrant state where technology thrives.
He sees collaboration as a veritable medium to achieve greatness, hence his commitment to organizing tech events that brings youths of Abia state together to work on technological solutions and solve local problems using tech. He has continued to provide a mainstream access to resources they need to achieve success while building their solutions. Of notably is Startup Weekend Abia 2015, 2016 and 2017 edition. This was made available through Innovation Growth Hub which he pioneers as the co-founder. IGHub provides the tools, mentorship and resources startups need in their early stage to grow and thrive. Using IGHub as a formidable tool, Daniel proves his capability of living up to his declaration.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy New Photos / Bbnaija 2018: Anto Gets Her First Lead Role In A Comedy Stage Play / Davidos Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.