Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death (61569 Views)

Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Nigeman: 8:01am On May 17, 2018
Chizuru01:
Okay, so you mean that she chatted with him B4 her [b]Dead[/b],

noted

Are we saying majority of people on Nairaland don't know how to write simple English?
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by cheddahboy(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by desgiezd(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2018
robinso01:
so what's the man [/s]insinuation[s] now?
[s][/s]

insinuating
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by jeroba1(m): 8:03am On May 17, 2018
The problems of Nigerians are as follows.
Boko-haram
Unemployment
Herdsmen
Armed robbery
Recession
Insecurity. Now, check the capital letters from up to down and see the main problem of Nigerians. No say na me talk am oooo���

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Nobody: 8:03am On May 17, 2018
I long suspected Ali Baba of not having enough sense, he finally confirmed my suspicion with this leaked chat.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by cooljoe(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2018
Slimmybeaurry:
She wanted to beg Daddy Alli for money. Eyah
but y u go fine like ds, cum lack sense
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Nobody: 8:05am On May 17, 2018
May her soul RIP. Adieu.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by robinso01(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2018
desgiezd:
[s][/s]
insinuating
insinuating at
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by xreal: 8:06am On May 17, 2018
I see no sense in sharing their chat on the internet.
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Nigeman: 8:07am On May 17, 2018
jeroba1:
Boko-haram
Unemployment
Herdsmen
Armed robbery
Recession
Insecurity. Now, check the capital letters from up to down and see the main problem of Nigerians. No say na me talk am oooo���

Now I know that, you are your own problems.
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by obaataaokpaewu: 8:10am On May 17, 2018
Funny. You have already agreed for her to call you, why asking her again why she wanted to call?

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by basic23111: 8:14am On May 17, 2018
this is reason why some will prefer to die in silent. because I don't see any reason why he expose a private chat....

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Aystarz: 8:15am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of this fvckery?
We know she was obviously asking for alms so why broadcast it.

Alibaba is so childish and that's why new acts like Funnybone and Aroli have more relevance than him.

Finally,
I have no respect or sympathy for an actress that walked out of her marriage to be free as an actress.

Than 'he'
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Ubanagum: 8:16am On May 17, 2018
what is the essence of exposing the chat now, sometimes this Ali behaves like some upcoming artists

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Nobody: 8:16am On May 17, 2018
Allow the dead to RIP na.. Haba
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Nobody: 8:19am On May 17, 2018
jeroba1:
Boko-haram
Unemployment
Herdsmen
Armed robbery
Recession
your head is there my brother

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by efighter: 8:19am On May 17, 2018
carzola:
Alibaba you and your Ancestors are stupppiidd.. for exposing your chat
with a dead woman.. i dont even see the sense in this...

Alibaba is wrong on this. However, he meant no harm. He is just trying to say that he was in contact with her recently. But he shouldn't have shared their conversation. Be that as it may be, it is rather nonsensical and foolish of you to have abused Alibaba and his ancestors for this harmless mistake. Are you mad ni? Or do you want to be unfortunate in this life? How dare you? You lazy youth with no future ambition.

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Nobody: 8:19am On May 17, 2018
So what exactly is the essence of this? Is Ali Baba claiming first hand knowledge of her condition or what?

Stupid, stupid broadcast!!!
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Nobody: 8:23am On May 17, 2018
why? alibaba why? That was so childish
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Yinxies(f): 8:29am On May 17, 2018
So what is point if this if we don't know what you talked about
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by SalamRushdie: 8:32am On May 17, 2018
You already asked her to call and she already told you she has health challenges yet you are asking her what she wants to discuss ...Its obvious you didn't help her at all after the call you stupid arrogant prick ... That how one day I was telling my friends a story at your wife's bar and you just interrupted to say I was lying even wilthout hearing the story properly ...that was the day I knew you didnt have sense

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by ibori1(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2018
finish d chat
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by sobastical: 8:49am On May 17, 2018
Fine face with a whole lot of issues to deal with.. LORD have mercy on us all
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:00am On May 17, 2018
Agba o ko ogbon, Ali baba you fall my hand this morning
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by whiteTORTIISE(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2018
mayweather145:
so what did she wants to talk about ?
Money now.

You don forget the codes wey women dey use??.
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by bionixs: 9:29am On May 17, 2018
youngest85:
Is she dead?

How many films did she feature in?
senseless graduate . tomorrow, he would say that there is no JOB.
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Cisco2(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2018
make she rest
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by emmasege: 9:41am On May 17, 2018
Ali Baba has just publicly confirmed his level of stupidity.

He even went as far as concealing the second message from Aisha. This alone raises a lot of suspicion that they probably had something together in the past, which is best kept private between him and the dead. It shows that he's disrespectful to women, as well as the living and the dead.

Ali Baba, once again, YOU ARE CRAZY.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by adisabarber(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2018
Now people will start giving different interpretations to the chat
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by BluntBoy(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2018
Slimmybeaurry:
She wanted to beg Daddy Alli for money . Eyah

E ri omode ye. It is not everything you see that you say.

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Bethankful: 9:58am On May 17, 2018
femi4:
Why is Ali exposing this private Chat? It was obvious she needed money for her health issue
True bruuh

Just like I have been pleading for financial assistance on NL for my 3 major surgery.
https://www.nairaland.com/4481750/imagine-what
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by kay7: 10:09am On May 17, 2018
Nigeman:

Are we saying majority of people on Nairaland don't know how to write simple English?

Exactly. Majority are graduates of miracle centers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Obasanjo Carrying Tonto Dikeh's Son (Photo) / Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.